What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby redwhiteandblueblooded » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Looking for team mates for gta5. Very quiet when I play, even when auto invite is activated. I play almost daily. My id m mi kmis Ankles65, feel free to look me up, please.

ps3, sorry boutthat!!
redwhiteandblueblooded
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Strawb » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:05 am

Pokėmon X and Y
I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby Gozu » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:37 pm

I'm not normally into games but being a horror buff downloaded this free PC game based on the Halloween movie franchise which just came out.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32586 ... cant-hide/

For some that link hasn't worked so there is also this one which also has the trailer for the game:

http://lefthandhorror.com/2013/10/10/pi ... n-pc-game/

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but yet to encounter Michael Myers!
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 659 times

Postby HH3 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:04 pm

@cossi11 might like this....

Did some "hacking" on the weekend and made it possible to manage the South Australian lower leagues on Football Manager 2012. Someone has done it properly and got the logos and proper kits for the SA Premier League and the SA Super League.

Took over Modbury Jets so I had a bit of a challenge, but NE MetroStars are the standout team, smashing Adelaide City 6-0.

This is way more fun than playing as the lower English teams, because I actually know a little bit about the teams and the area's they come from.

I also got logos and kits for NSW, QLD and Vic teams and leagues, so it would be good to do a career traveling the country.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Johno6 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:19 am

redwhiteandblueblooded wrote:Looking for team mates for gta5. Very quiet when I play, even when auto invite is activated. I play almost daily. My id m mi kmis Ankles65, feel free to look me up, please.

ps3, sorry boutthat!!

m mi kmis Ankles65

wtf?

is it just ankles or all the shit before to?

I don't play gta5 but I might get it soon so ill add ya

lookin at getting madden 25 soon tho
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby redwhiteandblueblooded » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Johno6 wrote:
redwhiteandblueblooded wrote:Looking for team mates for gta5. Very quiet when I play, even when auto invite is activated. I play almost daily. My id m mi kmis Ankles65, feel free to look me up, please.

ps3, sorry boutthat!!

haha, how embarrassment!!! Just reread it after reading your post and all I can offer in my defence is I was fighting with the auto correct on my tablet!
My id is Ankles65 and am on ps3

m mi kmis Ankles65

wtf?

is it just ankles or all the shit before to?

I don't play gta5 but I might get it soon so ill add ya

lookin at getting madden 25 soon tho
redwhiteandblueblooded
Reserves

Postby Johno6 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:52 am

HAHA, AUTO CORRECT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WORST ENEMY AT THE SAME TIME.

ILL ADD YA TONIGHT IF I GO ON.

edit - capslock is a lot like spell check dammit
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Postby redwhiteandblueblooded » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Johno6 wrote:HAHA, AUTO CORRECT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WORST ENEMY AT THE SAME TIME.

ILL ADD YA TONIGHT IF I GO ON.

edit - capslock is a lot like spell check dammit

its both the kids birthday today so I probably shouldn't be playing tonight....note I said shouldn't.......depends how many kids find their way here and how soon I need a "time-out"!!
redwhiteandblueblooded
Reserves

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:10 am

spent some time over the weekend playing the last of us... really good game... BLOODY HATE THE clickers though... haha!!! it's amazing how my technique has changed from when i started playing... at first i was just bang crash and kill what i can, now i'm much more stealthier. great game...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:14 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:spent some time over the weekend playing the last of us... really good game... BLOODY HATE THE clickers though... haha!!! it's amazing how my technique has changed from when i started playing... at first i was just bang crash and kill what i can, now i'm much more stealthier. great game...

Once you upgrade your weapons a fair bit you can start to bang and crash a bit more but yes for most of the game it's all about stealth.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:23 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:spent some time over the weekend playing the last of us... really good game... BLOODY HATE THE clickers though... haha!!! it's amazing how my technique has changed from when i started playing... at first i was just bang crash and kill what i can, now i'm much more stealthier. great game...

Once you upgrade your weapons a fair bit you can start to bang and crash a bit more but yes for most of the game it's all about stealth.

i just crafted the pipe with the scissor on the end... not to bad thanks...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:24 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

i just crafted the pipe with the scissor on the end... not to bad thanks...

I love that upgrade, very satisfying when you use it to kill an enemy
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Johno6 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:22 am

No one here plays Diablo BUT me and a mate joined a random persons game the other night.
And there was all these legendary items ont eh ground so I picked them up.

Next thing the guy on the mic starts abusing me telling me to drop them, I look at the weapons and they are hacks
47,000 damage which is absolutely mental.

so I quit the game

my mate said his mate would buy the weapons for $100 each
I had 6 of them.

crazy
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Just bought Batman Arkham Origins today and started playing it tonight and loving it all ready!! :D
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby zipzap » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:Just bought Batman Arkham Origins today and started playing it tonight and loving it all ready!! :D

Enjoying it too though it's very samey to the other 2. Guess the new developers were on a hiding to nothing there.
"A no vote from any club means there is some sort of risk involved in our entry into the competition not working," Steven Trigg.
zipzap
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 248 times
Been liked: 39 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:32 pm

zipzap wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Just bought Batman Arkham Origins today and started playing it tonight and loving it all ready!! :D

Enjoying it too though it's very samey to the other 2. Guess the new developers were on a hiding to nothing there.

Yeah true very samey but I'm glad they haven't changed too much. Few things are better like the fighting which fells alot smoother. One thing that's annoyed me is on the PS3 they've changed Detective mode to L1 and Draw Gadget to L2, in AA and AC they were the other way around. Also Use gadget is R2 instead of R1. It's annoying as I was doing a fair bit of button mashing during fights for the quick select Batarang and Batclaw but Im getting used to this change. Black Mask as the main vilain not being one of the bigger Batman Villains is a nice touch.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Johno6 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:38 pm

COd - Ghosts out tomorrow and BF4 just cmae out.

heres to winning $200 on the melb cup to buy these suckaz
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Postby cossi11 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:57 am

HH3 wrote:@cossi11 might like this....

Did some "hacking" on the weekend and made it possible to manage the South Australian lower leagues on Football Manager 2012. Someone has done it properly and got the logos and proper kits for the SA Premier League and the SA Super League.

Took over Modbury Jets so I had a bit of a challenge, but NE MetroStars are the standout team, smashing Adelaide City 6-0.

This is way more fun than playing as the lower English teams, because I actually know a little bit about the teams and the area's they come from.

I also got logos and kits for NSW, QLD and Vic teams and leagues, so it would be good to do a career traveling the country.

Football Manager 2014 is out so i'll be jumping on that shortly, what you done above though sounds pretty awesome, are the names of the players correct? I would assume this would not be set up for FM2014 as yet.

At the moment i am playing BF4 whenever i get the chance, am trying to level up and unlock as much as i can to get an advantage over all the noobs lol is pretty good though and am really enjoying it, they have made a few changes to make it more difficult and the new maps include things like a moving objective on a train that travels through the middle of the map, a dam wall that can be blown up to flood a city and change the map from a foot war to a water war.
2020 AFL Premiers: Richmond 12.9.81 def Geelong 7.8.50
2019 AFL Premiers: Richmond 17.12.114 def Greater Western Sydney 3.7.25
2017 AFL Premiers: Adelaide 8.12.60 def by Richmond 16.12.108
2012 D5 Premiers: Brahma Lodge 24.15.159 def Hope Valley 7.13.55
cossi11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 91 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 am

cossi11 wrote:

Football Manager 2014 is out so i'll be jumping on that shortly, what you done above though sounds pretty awesome, are the names of the players correct? I would assume this would not be set up for FM2014 as yet.

Im playing it on FM2012 because thats the one I found the mods for.

Some of the names are definitely real, but I think its mostly only the better players that have had professional stints in the past.

I did have some trouble with it crashing a few times, and having to start again, but if I get one that doesn't crash, it'll be my favourite way to play the game.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times

Postby cossi11 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:27 am

HH3 wrote:
cossi11 wrote:

Im playing it on FM2012 because thats the one I found the mods for.

Some of the names are definitely real, but I think its mostly only the better players that have had professional stints in the past.

I did have some trouble with it crashing a few times, and having to start again, but if I get one that doesn't crash, it'll be my favourite way to play the game.

Yeh for sure, sounds better than controlling a lower level english club like you said earlier.. I don't know that much about the local soccer league here but it would be interesting to play. I do have FM 2012 at home but haven't got it installed on my computer... reality is i wouldn't play it as i am already occupied playing BF4 on XBOX... Anyone else got BF4 on XBOX?
2020 AFL Premiers: Richmond 12.9.81 def Geelong 7.8.50
2019 AFL Premiers: Richmond 17.12.114 def Greater Western Sydney 3.7.25
2017 AFL Premiers: Adelaide 8.12.60 def by Richmond 16.12.108
2012 D5 Premiers: Brahma Lodge 24.15.159 def Hope Valley 7.13.55
cossi11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 91 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets