What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby cossi11 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:14 pm

HH3 wrote:
cossi11 wrote:BF4 premium members can now download the Second Assault expansion pack that includes enhanced BF3 maps Caspian Border, Operation Metro, Operation Firestorm and Gulf of Oman. They all have a little bit of a change to them and i love them... been smashing them the last few nights!!

I was gonna get that on PS4, but Im not paying another $70 for a few maps. I already paid $100 for the game when the PS4 launched.

There is more to premium that just the 5 expansion packs you get access too. You get other content suchs as double XP boosters, exclusive access to weapons and dog tags, extra battlepacks. I think the $70 is comfortably covered by the expansion packs and the other content is a bonus... I guess you gotta love the game to commit the dollars to it..
2020 AFL Premiers: Richmond 12.9.81 def Geelong 7.8.50
2019 AFL Premiers: Richmond 17.12.114 def Greater Western Sydney 3.7.25
2017 AFL Premiers: Adelaide 8.12.60 def by Richmond 16.12.108
2012 D5 Premiers: Brahma Lodge 24.15.159 def Hope Valley 7.13.55
cossi11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 91 times

Postby HH3 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:23 pm

cossi11 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
cossi11 wrote:BF4 premium members can now download the Second Assault expansion pack that includes enhanced BF3 maps Caspian Border, Operation Metro, Operation Firestorm and Gulf of Oman. They all have a little bit of a change to them and i love them... been smashing them the last few nights!!

I was gonna get that on PS4, but Im not paying another $70 for a few maps. I already paid $100 for the game when the PS4 launched.

There is more to premium that just the 5 expansion packs you get access too. You get other content suchs as double XP boosters, exclusive access to weapons and dog tags, extra battlepacks. I think the $70 is comfortably covered by the expansion packs and the other content is a bonus... I guess you gotta love the game to commit the dollars to it..

Yeah I LIKE the game, but not that much. I'll play 2 or 3 conquests and then stop most times I play it. Whereas I can play Madden all day.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:28 pm

GTA is were it's at for me at the moment...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby HH3 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:30 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:GTA is were it's at for me at the moment...

I really liked the Story Mode, but online got boring really quick for me.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:40 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:GTA is were it's at for me at the moment...

I really liked the Story Mode, but online got boring really quick for me.

yeah story mode was awesome... However i stuffed up my decision at the end... Got to replay the mission i wanted too but i was down a character...

I dont mind online, the biggest problem it takes a fair bit time to level up!!! And making cash takes ages aswell... I haven't played heaps of online, but i'm keen to give online a thrashing... It's fun when you have some fun people on the map...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:40 am

This is something you would be interested in @woodublieve12

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... ek-Tuesday

Are the updates free? Or do you have to pay $70 like Battlefield?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:52 am

HH3 wrote:This is something you would be interested in @woodublieve12

looks cool... just need more coin... some updates are pretty good.

all updates are free... i think the only time you spend real coin is when you want to buy los santos $$$$
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:12 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

all updates are free... i think the only time you spend real coin is when you want to buy los santos $$$$

Might get on it again over the weekend to check it out. Probably have a 10Gb download before I can start it coz its been months since I last played it.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:21 am

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Might get on it again over the weekend to check it out. Probably have a 10Gb download before I can start it coz its been months since I last played it.

:lol: that gives you the sh!ts... your like, "i've got an hour to kill, might just hop on for a quick game" BAM Updates, once they are done.. Wife walks in the door!!! DAMN IT!!!
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

:lol: that gives you the sh!ts... your like, "i've got an hour to kill, might just hop on for a quick game" BAM Updates, once they are done.. Wife walks in the door!!! DAMN IT!!!

If I have an hour to kill and the missus isn't home Im definitely not on the Playstation. And if she walks in the door, I have some 'splaining to do. :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:54 am

My wife thinks i'm doing her a favor, one less thing for her to worry about! :lol:

However, i do enjoy some quiet ps3 time.... Especially when child is napping!! Supposed to go to the in laws sunday night, may have to make some BS excuse not to go, to get the house to my self for the first time in ages!!!
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:06 am

woodublieve12 wrote:My wife thinks i'm doing her a favor, one less thing for her to worry about! :lol:

However, i do enjoy some quiet ps3 time.... Especially when child is napping!! Supposed to go to the in laws sunday night, may have to make some BS excuse not to go, to get the house to my self for the first time in ages!!!

My missus is usually in bed before me most nights, so I have a few hours every night to get on there. And when she's up and has spare time she's usually in the spare room playing The Sims 3 on the computer anyway.

I only have 3 PS4 games though, so it does get a bit boring after a while. I'll definitely jump on GTA this weekend. Whats your PSN again?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:16 am

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:My wife thinks i'm doing her a favor, one less thing for her to worry about! :lol:

My missus is usually in bed before me most nights, so I have a few hours every night to get on there. And when she's up and has spare time she's usually in the spare room playing The Sims 3 on the computer anyway.

I only have 3 PS4 games though, so it does get a bit boring after a while. I'll definitely jump on GTA this weekend. Whats your PSN again?

saepfc82...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Second Assault on XBOX One was exclusive. Don't know why they bother with DLC exclusives.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby HH3 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:20 pm

What do ya know! Turned the PS3 on. System update, and havent even got to the GTA updates. Gonna be a long arse wait. :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:08 pm

HH3 wrote:What do ya know! Turned the PS3 on. System update, and havent even got to the GTA updates. Gonna be a long arse wait. :lol:

had a little chuckle when i saw this... i forgot to add you mste.. i'll remember when i'm next
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:12 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:What do ya know! Turned the PS3 on. System update, and havent even got to the GTA updates. Gonna be a long arse wait. :lol:

had a little chuckle when i saw this... i forgot to add you mste.. i'll remember when i'm next

The GTA update was only just over 50mb, so it must've just been little shit like t-shirts. My missus might have played it when I wasn't home, so she might've copped the biggest ones.

I didnt even go online, I just started buying business's and doing all the side missions.

Do you know how to get Michael $30 million so he can buy the cinema/theatre/whatever it is? After the story finished all 3 got about $14 million each.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:40 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

The GTA update was only just over 50mb, so it must've just been little shit like t-shirts. My missus might have played it when I wasn't home, so she might've copped the biggest ones.

I didnt even go online, I just started buying business's and doing all the side missions.

Do you know how to get Michael $30 million so he can buy the cinema/theatre/whatever it is? After the story finished all 3 got about $14 million each.

I got all the $$$ when i started playing with Michael and that.... I'm not sure if i got a bigger share because i picked Trev in the last mission, but i had all the funds i needed. So i'm not sure mate.

The problem i had when i played with michael is that i bought a hanger and got planes for it and a tank and they never showed up... Do you have to wait a certain amount of time or what???

I paid $20 yesterday when i was online i got a new apartment and have heaps of change left...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:07 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:I got all the $$$ when i started playing with Michael and that.... I'm not sure if i got a bigger share because i picked Trev in the last mission, but i had all the funds i needed. So i'm not sure mate.

The problem i had when i played with michael is that i bought a hanger and got planes for it and a tank and they never showed up... Do you have to wait a certain amount of time or what???

I paid $20 yesterday when i was online i got a new apartment and have heaps of change left...

I picked the one where all 3 live, so the money was split into 3rds. That way I could finish all of the side missions later. I prefer them to online.

I dont know about the tank, but I bought a car online with Franklin, and it was delivered straight to his Grove St garage.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:20 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:I got all the $$$ when i started playing with Michael and that.... I'm not sure if i got a bigger share because i picked Trev in the last mission, but i had all the funds i needed. So i'm not sure mate.

I picked the one where all 3 live, so the money was split into 3rds. That way I could finish all of the side missions later. I prefer them to online.

I dont know about the tank, but I bought a car online with Franklin, and it was delivered straight to his Grove St garage.

yeah i wish i picked the 3rd option... I thought Franklin would die if i picked that... i can't change it now!! :evil:

i do enjoy that too... yesterday i finally got to spend a couple of hours playing online... enjoyed it...

good thing about this game is whether you're online or playing story mode, there is heaps to do...

Keeping me from buying another game until the new MLB the show game comes out... missed last years edition, keen to get the new one...
woodublieve12
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets