Tea Tree Gully
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: SAAFL Division 7 & D7R (2012)

Postby Half Back Flanker » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Good to see the 2012 threads up and running!! Good luck to all sides next year, lets hope we do div 7 justice and form a great contest every week!! :D
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby South B/Hill Roos » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Whos coaching in Div 7 next year??
South B/Hill Roos
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby hotpies » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 am

I heard the North Pines coach has quit and is on the move to the Barossa is this true? If so where to for them now? He had them on the right track by all reports. Also with Mark Janssen retiring as coach of TTG & Glenn Mount going back to Ingle Farm I'd expect Gullies to struggle next year in this grade.
I wish I was as good a cricketer as what Phantom tells me he is
hotpies
Under 16s

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Q. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:45 am

hotpies wrote:I heard the North Pines coach has quit and is on the move to the Barossa is this true?

Ardrossan in YPFL.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Bigshow82 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:23 pm

hotpies wrote:I heard the North Pines coach has quit and is on the move to the Barossa is this true? If so where to for them now? He had them on the right track by all reports. Also with Mark Janssen retiring as coach of TTG & Glenn Mount going back to Ingle Farm I'd expect Gullies to struggle next year in this grade.

North Pines could find themselves back in some trouble next season if they dont find the right coach. Not only has Willow moved on to Ardrossan but last I heard was the B grade coach Newchurch was not coaching again next season. He was a big reason why alot of blokes went out there from what I was told. They need some stability around that club and I thought Willow was the man to give them that but obviously not as he has left after one season.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 35 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby carey » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Bigshow82 wrote:
hotpies wrote:I heard the North Pines coach has quit and is on the move to the Barossa is this true? If so where to for them now? He had them on the right track by all reports. Also with Mark Janssen retiring as coach of TTG & Glenn Mount going back to Ingle Farm I'd expect Gullies to struggle next year in this grade.

North Pines could find themselves back in some trouble next season if they dont find the right coach. Not only has Willow moved on to Ardrossan but last I heard was the B grade coach Newchurch was not coaching again next season. He was a big reason why alot of blokes went out there from what I was told. They need some stability around that club and I thought Willow was the man to give them that but obviously not as he has left after one season.

i have on very good mail that willow was keen to go around again should the club make a few changes (and might i add for the better) but as this didnt happen he aint going around again.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2809 times
Been liked: 2997 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Bigshow82 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:14 pm

carey wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:

i have on very good mail that willow was keen to go around again should the club make a few changes (and might i add for the better) but as this didnt happen he aint going around again.

I heard similar that he wanted to go around agian but was dependant on the new committee. Im not sure what he wanted changed but it doesnt look like he gave the new committee much time to make these changes as he let them know pretty much the same week they were appointed he was going to Ardrossan.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Postby story of my life » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:47 pm

The story down this side of town is that Mick Hare is coaching north Pines. Seen his work close up. very impressive
story of my life
Under 18s

Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Bigshow82 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 pm

story of my life wrote:The story down this side of town is that Mick Hare is coaching north Pines. Seen his work close up. very impressive

As far as I know, no decision has been made yet and applications are still open. He may have put his name forward, I would not know.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Postby Half Back Flanker » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Big changes at Ingle Farm!! Everyone will see a complete different unit to what has been dished up over the past few years. Good to see the club back on track and finnally heading in the right direction :D :D :D
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Postby Executive Member » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Bigshow82 wrote:
story of my life wrote:The story down this side of town is that Mick Hare is coaching north Pines. Seen his work close up. very impressive

As far as I know, no decision has been made yet and applications are still open. He may have put his name forward, I would not know.

Are you sticking your hat into the circus ring?
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby Bigshow82 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Executive Member wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:

Circus Ring??
I am just commenting on what has been posted. I still talk to people at Nth Pines and have some very close friends there that keep me informed.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Postby aussi rulz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Half Back Flanker wrote:Big changes at Ingle Farm!! Everyone will see a complete different unit to what has been dished up over the past few years. Good to see the club back on track and finnally heading in the right direction :D :D :D

Well it couldn't any worse, watched a few games this year when we played out there I hope you have moved on the bloke that knocked off all our gear out of the change rooms.
aussi rulz

Postby Half Back Flanker » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 pm

aussi rulz wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:Big changes at Ingle Farm!! Everyone will see a complete different unit to what has been dished up over the past few years. Good to see the club back on track and finnally heading in the right direction :D :D :D

Well it couldn't any worse, watched a few games this year when we played out there I hope you have moved on the bloke that knocked off all our gear out of the change rooms.

Yeah i heard a whisper about that, not good enough. Discipline a big thing in my book!!
Last edited by Half Back Flanker on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Postby supersonicgun » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:44 pm

carey wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:

from what i heard he wasnt rated at nth pines they said he made sum baffling decisions at selection table.mick hare would be a good fit for the spiders and would help keep the indiginous lads there.
supersonicgun
Rookie

Postby morell » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:57 pm

If my mail is correct quite a few ex-A grade Div 1 TTG footballers are coming back and are looking to enjoy an Indian summer in the lower grades of the SAAFL.

Some of the names being bandied about would go very nicely at Div 7 level.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1141 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:57 pm

aussi rulz wrote:

Firstly, let me say that it was very unfortunate that valuables were stolen from your change rooms. That said, you have no right to come on this forum and suggest that it was someone from Ingle Farm that did that. The Ingle Farm Football Club has been through some tough times over the past 5 years, but that doesn't mean that someone would stoop that low. Poor form mate.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Executive Member » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Bigshow82 wrote:
Executive Member wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:

Circus Ring??
I am just commenting on what has been posted. I still talk to people at Nth Pines and have some very close friends there that keep me informed.

Ok merry go round then :lol:
I notice you didn't answer my question ;)
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby Bigshow82 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Executive Member wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:
Executive Member wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:

Circus Ring??

Ok merry go round then :lol:
I notice you didn't answer my question ;)

Sorry, answer is no I have not put my name forward.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League