Open Mike

Talk on the national game

Re: Open Mike

Postby wristwatcher » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:38 am

Dogwatcher wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:
Spargo wrote:Unless you've been in the same situation, whilst you're more than entitled opinion - you've no idea how Stevo feels, felt or why he really did the interview.
The fact Anthony's motives/reasons for doing the interview are being questioned is more than a little incredulous to me.
Bitterness? He's entitled to feel this for as long as he likes. Betrayed by his mate who was a dog and his wife who was a slut.

I had a mate who close mate did the dirty on him with his partner of 10 years and he very subtly but certainly found out.

That night he numbed himself and took a large concealed steel pole to the a$$holes work where he worked on the front desk and politely asked where he was. He had called in sick that night. The greatest sick day ever as he would have ruined his life that night. The next day the sun came up and he thanked God for being so lucky that he had a chance to move forward. I have no doubt the betrayal, lies and deception laced with the rage and poor decision making would have made him commit a horrific crime and there was no way really to stop him but Ultimately luckily he didn't. It took time but he moved on. What they did was the c$nt act but he was the one who would have suffered

What those a$$holes did was enough to break a man or send him over the edge, they are lucky Stevo took it as well as he did. I know for some it's enough to tip them over the edge. Can't really blame him for being a bit bitter

Jesus, that's a chilling story, Wristy. Absolutely chilling.

It was a very scary time for all involved as he told me of his plans without giving me exact specifics until post the event. When he was certain and had evidence he asked me "What would you do mate?". I knew then if I set my mind on retribution or revenge no-one would change my mind in those circumstances.

If they had of been NFL players It's easy to imagine someone "Poppin a cap in his ass"

What perplexes me is how little wrath Kelli Stevens cops for this and even in my mates case she wasn't the target of most of the rage. I believe someone called her a sl@t and I got to think that's spot on. If anything I would have to think she may have been the instigator or the one that entertained the idea. She certainly was the reason they got caught.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby OnSong » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:01 am

Thing is, once the anger subsides, the next stage of grief is sadness and self loathing. That one is just as concerning and an important period to work through.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:03 am

OnSong wrote:Thing is, once the anger subsides, the next stage of grief is sadness and self loathing. That one is just as concerning and an important period to work through.

It's a horrible process, one that has no time limit or manual.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby valleys07 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:10 am

“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby whufc » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:21 am

Loved this quote from Kellie Stevens

"He showed a real lack of thought. He doesn't seem to have any empathy," she said.

Slapper!!!!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Open Mike

Postby RustyCage » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:12 pm

She seems to have escaped a lot of the criticism that Carey gets. She is equally as vile a person as Carey is
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby valleys07 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:15 pm

whufc wrote:Loved this quote from Kellie Stevens

"He showed a real lack of thought. He doesn't seem to have any empathy," she said.

Slapper!!!!

Interesting she quoted that they both left the bathroom together when they were caught out at Arch's place, Stevo noted they both exited the bathroom together also, which is how he came to confront them.

In Carey's book he recalls the situation as he having Kelli leave the bathroom first, whilst he composed himself and left the bathroom himself a short time later.

At the end of the day its insignificant detail, but who do you believe?

Anyone waiting for Sally Carey to break her silence for a healthy sum? ;)
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Are the still together?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:27 pm

valleys07 wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/kelli-stevens-claims-wayne-carey-begged-her-to-leave-her-husband-20150918-gjqa95.html

She is a piece of sh$t and no doubt a filthy liar. Reading this makes me dislike her even more.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:30 pm

It was all Carey's fault but I was walking past the toilet and saw him in there and his Jedi mind tricks must have pulled me in. I really didn't want to go in there
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:29 am

valleys07 wrote:
whufc wrote:Loved this quote from Kellie Stevens

Slapper!!!!

Interesting she quoted that they both left the bathroom together when they were caught out at Arch's place, Stevo noted they both exited the bathroom together also, which is how he came to confront them.

In Carey's book he recalls the situation as he having Kelli leave the bathroom first, whilst he composed himself *and left the bathroom himself a short time later.

At the end of the day its insignificant detail, but who do you believe?

Anyone waiting for Sally Carey to break her silence for a healthy sum? ;)

*Put it away.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:39 am

Brodlach wrote:Are the still together?

No mate, they tried for a while but they ended up splitting up, that shit is virtually impossible to overcome.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:40 am

wristwatcher wrote:
valleys07 wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/kelli-stevens-claims-wayne-carey-begged-her-to-leave-her-husband-20150918-gjqa95.html

She is a piece of sh$t and no doubt a filthy liar. Reading this makes me dislike her even more.

I hope Santa placed them both on the naughty list....................PERMANENTLY.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:50 am

"
Ms Stevens said she never wanted to start the affair with Carey, as he claims, and that the former football star rang her constantly.

"He was pushing it, it wasn't mutual despite what he says," she said.
"

:shock: :shock: Does she actually believe the rubbish coming out her mouth?! Oh the poor innocent slapper!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:09 am

Zartan wrote:"
Ms Stevens said she never wanted to start the affair with Carey, as he claims, and that the former football star rang her constantly.

"

:shock: :shock: Does she actually believe the rubbish coming out her mouth?! Oh the poor innocent slapper!

Kind of think that being pressured into it would cause resentment and be a turn off.
Next thing she'll come out say "We weren't shagging, he just fell on me lots of times while we were naked".
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Last night's episode with Jake King was one of the best yet. Gave me a whole new view of him. Seems like a ripping lad with a heart of gold and a very loyal mate.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Grenville » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Bum Crack wrote:Last night's episode with Jake King was one of the best yet. Gave me a whole new view of him. Seems like a ripping lad with a heart of gold and a very loyal mate.

He spoke very well, Mike Sheahan kept trying to bait him but he took it all in his stride. And he put Sheahan back in his place more than once.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:21 am

thought the episode tonight with the rocca boys was quite interesting. Its funny how you see some guys who have played 200+ games but you rarely see their personality. Sav seemed like a super quiet bloke, which is not what I thought he would be
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:02 am

bennymacca wrote:thought the episode tonight with the rocca boys was quite interesting. Its funny how you see some guys who have played 200+ games but you rarely see their personality. Sav seemed like a super quiet bloke, which is not what I thought he would be

I watched it aswell and thought they had an interesting story especially Anthony commuting from Melbourne to play for Sydney early in his footy career and also the story of how Anthony got to Collingwood. I heard Sav talk for the first time on Friday Front Bar a few weeks back and didn’t expect him to be so softly spoken.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby MW » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:04 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Zartan wrote:"

"

Kind of think that being pressured into it would cause resentment and be a turn off.
Next thing she'll come out say "We weren't shagging, he just fell on me lots of times while we were naked".

Yeah she had an itch inside her .... that Wayne was just scratching...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL