Worst AFL media person..

Talk on the national game

Re: Worst AFL media person..

Postby bennymacca » Thu May 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Meh. He is just a little boring to me. Guess he is the straight man to roweys antics during the call. A bit like bone is too
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu May 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Right, so boring. Not bad or biased?
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby bennymacca » Thu May 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Yeah never said he was biased. More like my bias makes me like rowey more than the average bloke in comparison to others (like Dillon)
bennymacca
Coach

Postby carey » Fri May 23, 2014 9:31 pm

David King by a mile
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Jim05 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:42 pm

carey wrote:David King by a mile

He over analyses everything, absolute wanker
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri May 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Jim05 wrote:
carey wrote:David King by a mile

He over analyses everything, absolute wanker

IQ of a house brick. Trying go explain team tactics isn't rocket science and a good commentator could say in 20 seconds between goals what's happening and he gets paid shit loads. Footy commentary is becomming too complicated piss off all the surgeons who complicate what Peter McKenna was doing when sitting down in the great southern stand 15 years agowith a quick cross over....
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Worst AFL media person..

Postby bennymacca » Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 am

What the fk sort of article is this rucci.

Of course the crows supporters don't want to follow the power. We may want the crows to get their shit in order like the power though. They are sure doing things right.

Up there with the most ridiculous articles I have ever read. And I have supported rucci in this thread.

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/a ... 6932080315
Last edited by bennymacca on Wed May 28, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Fricky » Tue May 27, 2014 10:09 am

bennymacca wrote:What the fk sort of article is this rucci.

Of course the crows supporters done want to follow the power. We may want the crows to get their shit in order like the power though. They are sure doing things right.

Up there with the most ridiculous articles I have ever read. And I have supported rucci in this thread.

I think most people would agree with you on this. Crows are still doing well on the membership side of things but still need to lift their game off the field.

Shocking article really.
Fricky
League - Best 21

Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 120 times
Grassroots Team: Walkerville

Postby gadj1976 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Suri wrote:
bennymacca wrote:What the fk sort of article is this rucci.

Of course the crows supporters done want to follow the power. We may want the crows to get their shit in order like the power though. They are sure doing things right.

I think most people would agree with you on this. Crows are still doing well on the membership side of things but still need to lift their game off the field.

Shocking article really.

It got people talking about it though.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

This is the Port Adelaide that I hated but respected.

I don't want Adelaide to be run like the mob down the road, they are having a good run and it's good for SA footy that they are back up and about.

Let's not forget that the Crows 2 years ago were kissed on the dick all year with injuries, close matches, great draw, other clubs mis-fortunes and we hit a brick wall in the first final who went on to win the flag.

Let's see how the Power respond when challenged, they are being kissed on the dick currently like we were 2 years ago and all the little things are going their way. I am not saying they aren't the best side in the comp currently (In my genuine opinion they are) but **** me let's put things in to perspective. The season isn't half way yet.

It's a fairy tale currently, Geelong, Hawthorn, Collingwood have all faced adversity and still are feared each week and they are the way I want to see the Crows become not the mob down the road of whom are filled with the biggest bunch of band wagon supporters since Chelsea became good in the 2000's.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Tue May 27, 2014 10:48 pm

If they continue to respond in adversity ill gladly applaud them as they are doing South Australian footy proud too.

Still hate the kents but.........
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Tue May 27, 2014 11:58 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Let's not forget that the Crows 2 years ago were kissed on the dick all year with injuries, close matches, great draw, other clubs mis-fortunes and we hit a brick wall in the first final who went on to win the flag.

we lost by a kick to hawthorn in the prelim too...
bennymacca
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Wed May 28, 2014 12:14 am

**** the kick from the gf scenario. We need to be better than that.

That effort against Hawthorn left me proud of the club but we have gone backwards since. The Collingwood match was the most spirited I've seen the boys since that day and it felt awesome. **** the Carlton result a week later. Need to ask questions now. Not good enough. Out top end is good and with the right mix we can do some damage. The next tier don't work hard enough!
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 am

100% agree with all of that!
bennymacca
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Wed May 28, 2014 12:42 am

Shits me.

I don't buy the insecure Power supporters "plastic club" with no history garbage. Collingwood didn't win a flag for decades and they ain't no plastic club same with Geelong. West Coast many consider to be one of the Powerhouse clubs in the last 30 years is no different to Adelaide.

Need to piss the board off and replace them with people who relate to the public and make some tough calls.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby Failed Creation » Wed May 28, 2014 10:33 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Shits me.

I don't buy the insecure Power supporters "plastic club" with no history garbage. Collingwood didn't win a flag for decades and they ain't no plastic club same with Geelong. West Coast many consider to be one of the Powerhouse clubs in the last 30 years is no different to Adelaide.

Need to piss the board off and replace them with people who relate to the public and make some tough calls.

Spot on. The best thing for South Australian football is for two well-run AFL sides, and thriving, healthy SANFL competition.

I think the latter won't happen any time soon, unfortunately...
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Rik E Boy » Wed May 28, 2014 1:10 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:**** the kick from the gf scenario. We need to be better than that.

That effort against Hawthorn left me proud of the club but we have gone backwards since. The Collingwood match was the most spirited I've seen the boys since that day and it felt awesome. **** the Carlton result a week later. Need to ask questions now. Not good enough. Out top end is good and with the right mix we can do some damage. The next tier don't work hard enough!

Top end Dangerfield, Douglas, Sloane, Thompson.....then what maybe Tex at full fitness, Sauce and um.....

Trigg is rogered your club and they didn't have the balls to fire him. You've been unable to participate fully in the draft and you've lost a shitload of defenders over the past few years. This means you are the South Australian Carlton who haven't participated in active list management for the same ethos as you displayed in your post above...overestimation of the quality and depth of your list.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby JK » Wed May 28, 2014 1:12 pm

On the flipside of worst media personality (Taylor and Russell by a freakin mile), I was never a Matty Lloyd fan as a player, as great as he was, but I really like him in the media. Calls a spade a spade and raises some pretty good points imho.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed May 28, 2014 1:19 pm

I like his work too. But when did he become Lordo?
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Coach Bombay » Wed May 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:**** the kick from the gf scenario. We need to be better than that.

Top end Dangerfield, Douglas, Sloane, Thompson.....then what maybe Tex at full fitness, Sauce and um.....

Trigg is rogered your club and they didn't have the balls to fire him. You've been unable to participate fully in the draft and you've lost a shitload of defenders over the past few years. This means you are the South Australian Carlton who haven't participated in active list management for the same ethos as you displayed in your post above...overestimation of the quality and depth of your list.

regards,

REB

I think you will find Brodie Smith sits above Thompson, and Douglas, maybe even Sloane.
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL