34%
Tea Tree Gully
5%

Total votes : 111

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2013

Postby FroffiesMcVeigh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:10 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:
FOURTH ESTATE wrote:Well done to the ROCS boys best side I have seen all year in D1. Who won the medal for BOG?

Not a good GF series for the Hawks just couldn't produce when it mattered.

Best side you have seen ALL YEAR? Pretty sure SN bet them twice during the year... Once by 10 goal... Not sure how they were the best all year?

They won the flag that's why....

He said all year. They were the best side in finals. Albeit with the assistance of the umpires. Very average during the year. Especially against SN.
FroffiesMcVeigh
Under 18s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby FroffiesMcVeigh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:12 pm

And holm was not best on. Goes to show how sh!t the umpires are. Manuel and o'malley were better than Holm.
FroffiesMcVeigh
Under 18s

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Actually the coaching staff have the final say and can choose to overrule the umps, so obviously they agreed...
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby FroffiesMcVeigh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Actually the coaching staff have the final say and can choose to overrule the umps, so obviously they agreed...

Eugene didn't speak to anyone after the game. Manuel got named best in the paper and at the club.
FroffiesMcVeigh
Under 18s

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:23 pm

no, winning club coaches.

I doubt any losing coach would give a flying you know what...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby On1Leg » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:38 pm

FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:
FOURTH ESTATE wrote:Well done to the ROCS boys best side I have seen all year in D1. Who won the medal for BOG?

Not a good GF series for the Hawks just couldn't produce when it mattered.

Best side you have seen ALL YEAR? Pretty sure SN bet them twice during the year... Once by 10 goal... Not sure how they were the best all year?

They won the flag that's why....

He said all year. They were the best side in finals. Albeit with the assistance of the umpires. Very average during the year. Especially against SN.

Real classy buddy.
Continuing to do your club proud!
On1Leg

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby FroffiesMcVeigh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 pm

The umpiring in sn games this year has been an absolute disgrace. I don't know who picks the umpires for the grand final but that silver fox kills sn every single game. The bloke with the brown hair and skinny legs should have been umpiring. There were several dubious decisions made Friday night that obviously didn't affect the immediate outcome but cut all hope sn had of a victory. After the all in brawl the umpires were so anti-SN it wasn't funny.

Salisbury North will never win a premiership as long as that fossil is umpiring.
FroffiesMcVeigh
Under 18s

Postby Cohiba » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:32 pm

FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:The umpiring in sn games this year has been an absolute disgrace. I don't know who picks the umpires for the grand final but that silver fox kills sn every single game. The bloke with the brown hair and skinny legs should have been umpiring. There were several dubious decisions made Friday night that obviously didn't affect the immediate outcome but cut all hope sn had of a victory. After the all in brawl the umpires were so anti-SN it wasn't funny.

Salisbury North will never win a premiership as long as that fossil is umpiring.

The other consideration is that you weren't good enough or you would have got the job done first time around.....perhaps.....
Cohiba
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 41 times

Postby bird of prey » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 am

Cohiba wrote:
FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:The umpiring in sn games this year has been an absolute disgrace. I don't know who picks the umpires for the grand final but that silver fox kills sn every single game. The bloke with the brown hair and skinny legs should have been umpiring. There were several dubious decisions made Friday night that obviously didn't affect the immediate outcome but cut all hope sn had of a victory. After the all in brawl the umpires were so anti-SN it wasn't funny.

The other consideration is that you weren't good enough or you would have got the job done first time around.....perhaps.....

Yeah poor SN. Always getting a rough deal from everyone. If it wasn't for the cheating umpires SN would've won the last 5 grand finals also :roll:
It is quite funny now seeing the comments come through from someone who has been so cocky all through the year....
bird of prey
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 40 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:31 am

excuses! you weren't good enough on the day..
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby retired60 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:46 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

.I would have thought the comment should have been..."Salisbury North will never win a premiership as long as they forget to play the ball and go the knuckle..."
retired60

Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby Robb_Stark » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:56 am

retired60 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

.I would have thought the comment should have been..."Salisbury North will never win a premiership as long as they forget to play the ball and go the knuckle..."

FLUSH that 110k in player payments down the drain for the year a waste if you dont come home with the flag that all in brawl in the second quarter didnt help S.N one bit also on a side note i wonder how long before salisbury north football club folds few people not involved with the footy see it as a waste of money
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby beef » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 am

Robb_Stark wrote:
retired60 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

FLUSH that 110k in player payments down the drain for the year a waste if you dont come home with the flag that all in brawl in the second quarter didnt help S.N one bit also on a side note i wonder how long before salisbury north football club folds few people not involved with the footy see it as a waste of money

That is a very dumb comment, being from salisbury i dont like any neighbouring clubs but this is the stupidest thing ive read on here
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 253 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 am

really beef i think you should pull ya head out from ya ass then..... these are the words spoken of a few down at salisbury north that would love to see the end of the football as they feel the club does not need football and when power does change hands expect change
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Fricky » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:31 pm

That's ridiculous to think that SN would fold. Besides the fact they are rolling in cash from the great set up they have there, I would think there are far too many good club people around that would allow it to happen. And if the people who are hoping it happens aren't involved with the club or footy in any way their opinions count for nothing.
Fricky
League - Best 21

Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 120 times
Grassroots Team: Walkerville

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:really beef i think you should pull ya head out from ya ass then..... these are the words spoken of a few down at salisbury north that would love to see the end of the football as they feel the club does not need football and when power does change hands expect change

Im sick of your blatant trolling Rob-and I'm sure everyone else is too.

You can go on holiday for a while.

Footy Chick

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Bout Bloody time =D>
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:really beef i think you should pull ya head out from ya ass then..... these are the words spoken of a few down at salisbury north that would love to see the end of the football as they feel the club does not need football and when power does change hands expect change

Must be time for Gatt_Weasel to make a re-appearance....
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Cohiba » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Suri wrote:That's ridiculous to think that SN would fold. Besides the fact they are rolling in cash from the great set up they have there, I would think there are far too many good club people around that would allow it to happen. And if the people who are hoping it happens aren't involved with the club or footy in any way their opinions count for nothing.

I agree...Albeit I understand it's a Sports and Community Club ....it was founded as a Football Club per the Club's website. On that premise alone its success and growth can be attributed to the administrators, players and supporters of SNFC. There are a few clubs who will go by the wayside long before the SN Hawks....(with or without premiership success).
Cohiba
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 41 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League