Salisbury North
34%
Tea Tree Gully
5%

Total votes : 111

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2013

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:08 pm

I only watched it to perve on Trigger and Brodie :heart:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:36 pm

doubletrouble wrote:
silent hour wrote:
barry footynut wrote:Watched my first Div1 game on Friday night was a fair crowd for a cold night. Just wondering how that game compared to other big games during the yr?? Was a little dissapointed, maybe I was expecting a lot because of the hype of the rematch, but was a fairly ordinary game IMO.. A few good link up plays from Roc but that's about it .

It didn't live up to the standard of Div 1 GF's I have watched over the years. ROC's skill level was far superior to SN and their composure and concentration on playing football was what I thought got them the win they deserved.

Is it true that Eugene is leaving SN?

Have heard he may be heading to kersbrook in the hills comp I can't imagine he would be getting the coaching role off of brett James though. Thought his playing days were over?

He's looking for a role in the SANFL, not a head coach but assist - development role.
NO-MERCY
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 15 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 pm

That would suit him I reckon, he did a great job with the 23's when he was helping out there.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby finn » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 pm

He'd probably want to stop abusing umpires and getting involved in slanging matches with supporters then.
always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them so much
finn
League - Best 21

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Postby ezydoesitbigfella » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:48 pm

finn wrote:He'd probably want to stop abusing umpires and getting involved in slanging matches with supporters then.

AMEN!
ezydoesitbigfella
Rookie

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 11 times

Postby WingerFC » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:27 pm

ezydoesitbigfella wrote:
finn wrote:He'd probably want to stop abusing umpires and getting involved in slanging matches with supporters then.

AMEN!

U Toffs at uni still sooking cos he bit back and you all shat your pants..? easy to stand back and abuse for 4 qtrs., bet you wouldn't say shit if you seen him in public like the big mouths u were in the grand stand.. haha
WingerFC
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Postby finn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:15 pm

WingerFC wrote:
ezydoesitbigfella wrote:

AMEN!

U Toffs at uni still sooking cos he bit back and you all shat your pants..? easy to stand back and abuse for 4 qtrs., bet you wouldn't say shit if you seen him in public like the big mouths u were in the grand stand.. haha

Yep crying tears as our coach ignores your supporter's taunts rather than responding aggressively... Eugene carried on well after the game too that day.
Regardless, none of our siupporters were at the GF; his excuse there would be what?

A shame because I always admired him as a footballer.
always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them so much
finn
League - Best 21

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Postby lutz » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:34 pm

I have heard rumours that Ned Heath (back to back reserves bnf winner), Trent Heffernan, and Jason Nyskohus have signed on at PDFC for next year. If this is true that is three pretty handy signings for them, all of whom I expected to head to the country for more coin. Two of these players would be 0 points for them too.
lutz
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League