SAAFL Division 6 2013

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the Division 6 Grand Final?

Adelaide Uni
1%
Blackfriars OS
3%
Central United
8%
Colonel Light Gardens
13%
Lockleys
8%
Mawson Lakes
20%
Mitchell Park
9%
Rosewater
26%
Tea Tree Gully
1%
Westminster OS
10%

Total votes : 106

Re: SAAFL Division 6 2013

Postby lutz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:02 am

happilyretired wrote:Hows the coach hunting at Rosewater going? Are they looking for a "high profile" name? Or someone who brings players? Or maybe just local knowledge?

Would think that with their facilities and relatively successful season it would be a pretty attractive place to apply

I got some information a week ago that it is most likely gonna be out of three former Port Adelaide league footballers. I'm not sure how reliable my source is, so I won't name them I'm sorry, but if who I've heard is correct then I'm sure that any of the three would do a great job.
lutz
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:08 am

lutz wrote:
happilyretired wrote:Hows the coach hunting at Rosewater going? Are they looking for a "high profile" name? Or someone who brings players? Or maybe just local knowledge?

Would think that with their facilities and relatively successful season it would be a pretty attractive place to apply

I got some information a week ago that it is most likely gonna be out of three former Port Adelaide league footballers. I'm not sure how reliable my source is, so I won't name them I'm sorry, but if who I've heard is correct then I'm sure that any of the three would do a great job.

I'm sure how reliable your source is, not reliable at all. Unless they forgot to mention that they were ex Port players on their applications.

There are a healthy number of applicants and there has been meetings during the week to discuss them. I think the applicants will be contacted in the next day or so to arrange interviews but the long weekend means they probably wont happen until next week.

Would like to think the successful applicant would have a mixture of all those things that happilyretired mentions, plus more.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Mawson Lakes FC » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:11 am

Mawson Lakes Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Wayne Knowles as A Grade Club Coach for season 2014, along with Rickie Kelly as B grade coach.

We welcome both to the Mawson Lakes Football Club Family and look forward to an exciting 2014 season ahead.
Mawson Lakes FC
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Mawson Lakes

Postby Bloods4Life » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Mawson Lakes FC wrote:Mawson Lakes Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Wayne Knowles as A Grade Club Coach for season 2014, along with Rickie Kelly as B grade coach.

We welcome both to the Mawson Lakes Football Club Family and look forward to an exciting 2014 season ahead.

The Ross Lyon and Fremantle of div 6!!
Bloods4Life
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 0 time

Postby mozzie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Bloods4Life wrote:
Mawson Lakes FC wrote:Mawson Lakes Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Wayne Knowles as A Grade Club Coach for season 2014, along with Rickie Kelly as B grade coach.

Why is that mate?
mozzie
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time

Postby morell » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Phwoar. Like this div needed any more spite.

Love it!
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1141 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby old fullback » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Bloods4Life wrote:

=D> =D>
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby mozzie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:55 pm

lol the difference is Wayne delivered you blokes a premiership. Look into your own backyard on why this was able to happen. Simple answer is that you were to big headed to sign Wayne to a contract after him asking numerous times.
mozzie
Rookie

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:07 pm

mozzie wrote:lol the difference is Wayne delivered you blokes a premiership. Look into your own backyard on why this was able to happen. Simple answer is that you were to big headed to sign Wayne to a contract after him asking numerous times.

Fanning the does not seem like the wisest move.
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Esteban Vihaio wrote:
mozzie wrote:lol the difference is Wayne delivered you blokes a premiership. Look into your own backyard on why this was able to happen. Simple answer is that you were to big headed to sign Wayne to a contract after him asking numerous times.

Fanning?

Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Hefty » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Esteban Vihaio wrote:

Fanning?

Fanning?
Attachments
Bernard.png
Bernard.png (89.61 KiB) Viewed 5423 times
Hefty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 110 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:55 pm

You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Hefty » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:Image

We have a winner!!
Hefty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 110 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:09 am

she's 19 folks... had to google her to find that out, just to make sure :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby dee man » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:33 am

Division six is looking very interesting for next season
some great fueds from the past and a couple of new ones growing
maybe the best division going next season
a lot of people will be trying to be apart of it
we stand as one
we fight as one
we win and lose as one
we are one
dee man
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 8 times

Postby Massive Tackle » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Now I thought my old mate’s club was on the improve. Wins on the board and even a Premiership…….How things have changed. Now a premiership coach walks, and word has it Matt Begegood is the prime candidate to take over and has an interview tonight? Surely not, Pikey could do worse than get hold of Chris Kellet again.
Censorship is telling a man he can’t have a steak just because a baby can’t chew it...
Massive Tackle

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Massive Tackle wrote:Now I thought my old mate’s club was on the improve. Wins on the board and even a Premiership…….How things have changed. Now a premiership coach walks, and word has it Matt Begegood is the prime candidate to take over and has an interview tonight? Surely not, Pikey could do worse than get hold of Chris Kellet again.

Not sure where you got your information from, but think you will find you are a little bit off.

I'm led to believe there has been a large number of applicants - all which will be given an opportunity to interview, and from what i've heard a few that sound very good for the club.. one that may even involve the return of Kellet..

Neil Brown, Dave McAuliffe and Bill Collins have been around a long time, very knowledgable and know the direction they want to take the football club, and i'm sure over the next few weeks will be thorough and leave no stone unturned to ensure we find the best replacement for next season.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby moses » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
Massive Tackle wrote:Now I thought my old mate’s club was on the improve. Wins on the board and even a Premiership…….How things have changed. Now a premiership coach walks, and word has it Matt Begegood is the prime candidate to take over and has an interview tonight? Surely not, Pikey could do worse than get hold of Chris Kellet again.

Not sure where you got your information from, but think you will find you are a little bit off.

I'm led to believe there has been a large number of applicants - all which will be given an opportunity to interview, and from what i've heard a few that sound very good for the club.. one that may even involve the return of Kellet..

Neil Brown, Dave McAuliffe and Bill Collins have been around a long time, very knowledgable and know the direction they want to take the football club, and i'm sure over the next few weeks will be thorough and leave no stone unturned to ensure we find the best replacement for next season.

PG did you apply?
moses
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Massive Tackle » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

Well from what I’ve heard the job is as good as his and has an interview tonight

Also got wind that someone of standing within the club put up a Premiership photo in their facebook group and photo shopped the coach out of it. I’m not endorsing what this previous coach did but he’s been the best coach there since Chris Kellet.
Censorship is telling a man he can’t have a steak just because a baby can’t chew it...
Massive Tackle

Postby morell » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 pm

This is awkward.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1141 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park