Mitcham
4%
Old Ignatians
No votes

Total votes : 27

Divison C2 2013

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:27 am

discuss away!
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Re: Divison C2 2013

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Thought there would be more dribble here than in C4
2017, 2019 & 2020 PREMIERS
RICHMOND, RICHMOND, RICHMOND.

Let that be a lesson to you Sturt. You don't beat Glenelg 3 times in a row in Grand Finals and get away with it.
FOURTH ESTATE
Veteran

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 128 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby S Demon » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Any clubs keen for triple headers please PM me

Anyone from Mitcham, let me know if you're keen for our Saturday game @ HV (April 27th) to be a friday night game in Round 4. Our A's and B's are playing on ANZAC Day
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Gomer » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:22 pm

SHould be a decent competition this year. Nice rivalry between Mitcham and Portland to be rekindled. Athelstone should take the next step this year after a dissapoitning end to their attempt at the flag last year. Not sure about Hectorville. Pembroke, will they even get a full side on the park or have one coach instead of the failed male model taking over? By the sounds of it, Hope Valley are having in influx of young recruits coming into their A grade pushing senior players down. Great position to be in. Not sure about Adel Lutheran. Very patchy and consistently taht way. Portland, will they continue their run. Very average early on last year and came home in a blaze. Fell short again the second week into the finals. Districts will have a solid team this year. All reports put tehm having transfers form Seatons a and B grade just coming over to play with mates and enjoy their footy. Should be an interesting competition actually.
Gomer
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Ramco

Postby Darth Demon » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Gomer wrote:SHould be a decent competition this year. Nice rivalry between Mitcham and Portland to be rekindled. Athelstone should take the next step this year after a dissapoitning end to their attempt at the flag last year. Not sure about Hectorville. Pembroke, will they even get a full side on the park or have one coach instead of the failed male model taking over? By the sounds of it, Hope Valley are having in influx of young recruits coming into their A grade pushing senior players down. Great position to be in. Not sure about Adel Lutheran. Very patchy and consistently taht way. Portland, will they continue their run. Very average early on last year and came home in a blaze. Fell short again the second week into the finals. Districts will have a solid team this year. All reports put tehm having transfers form Seatons a and B grade just coming over to play with mates and enjoy their footy. Should be an interesting competition actually.

:yawinkle: Nice pre wrap - gotta love that failed male model at POS, what a joke! But won't Districts be in C1?
Darth Demon
Under 16s

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: United Aboriginal

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Plympton will be looking for as many triple headers as possible....
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby S Demon » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:38 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Plympton will be looking for as many triple headers as possible....

Lock us in for 2 then
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby Gomer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 am

Darth Demon wrote:
Gomer wrote:SHould be a decent competition this year. Nice rivalry between Mitcham and Portland to be rekindled. Athelstone should take the next step this year after a dissapoitning end to their attempt at the flag last year. Not sure about Hectorville. Pembroke, will they even get a full side on the park or have one coach instead of the failed male model taking over? By the sounds of it, Hope Valley are having in influx of young recruits coming into their A grade pushing senior players down. Great position to be in. Not sure about Adel Lutheran. Very patchy and consistently taht way. Portland, will they continue their run. Very average early on last year and came home in a blaze. Fell short again the second week into the finals. Districts will have a solid team this year. All reports put tehm having transfers form Seatons a and B grade just coming over to play with mates and enjoy their footy. Should be an interesting competition actually.

:yawinkle: Nice pre wrap - gotta love that failed male model at POS, what a joke! But won't Districts be in C1?

Yeah i read on facebook that they are in the higher div. Not sure how they will go with that but i suspect they wont have too much trouble. With the palyers coming across that i have heard of.
Gomer
Mini-League

Postby 250+ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 pm

FC - Is the make up of the comp fixed? ie are the team listed in the poll those that will compete in C2 or is it still to be finalised?
Cheers and thanks
250+
Mini-League

Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Athelstone

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:40 pm

good write up... just letting you know plympton will be in C2 this year too ;) :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby S Demon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:51 pm

250+ wrote:FC - Is the make up of the comp fixed? ie are the team listed in the poll those that will compete in C2 or is it still to be finalised?
Cheers and thanks

Fixed - unless a team withdraws..
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm

thanks FC ;)

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Gatt_Weasel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Footy Chick wrote:thanks FC ;)
S Demon wrote:
250+ wrote:FC - Is the make up of the comp fixed? ie are the team listed in the poll those that will compete in C2 or is it still to be finalised?
Cheers and thanks

Fixed - unless a team withdraws..

least one of you shaves ya legs
Gatt_Weasel
Under 18s

Grassroots Team: Wayback

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Im hoping you mean me :lol:

Footy Chick

Postby S Demon » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:56 am

Footy Chick wrote:Im hoping you mean me :lol:

He must - I wax
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby Gatt_Weasel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 am

S Demon wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Im hoping you mean me :lol:

He must - I wax

lol
Gatt_Weasel
Under 18s

Grassroots Team: Wayback

Postby Gomer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

good write up... just letting you know plympton will be in C2 this year too ;) :lol:

Sorry mate. I knew i was forgetting something. A part from the position you guys finished up laste year. How was your season in 2012. In the original draft for the 2012 season you guys were in C2 but that changed so it seems to have worked itself out a little since then.
Gomer
Mini-League

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:47 am

Gomer wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Sorry mate. I knew i was forgetting something. A part from the position you guys finished up laste year. How was your season in 2012. In the original draft for the 2012 season you guys were in C2 but that changed so it seems to have worked itself out a little since then.

No need to apologise mate, i was just joking around... We won the premiership in C3 last year vs Hectorville and won a flag in C4 in 2010 vs Adelaide Lutheran... Got knocked out in the first week in the finals in 2011. From what i saw we were the best side in the comp, howevr saying that, Heccies were good in the 2nd half of the season and Elizabeth are always tough. It will be a massive test this year for us, with a new coach and very different side i would imagine... But a test we are looking forward to it. However any year you have ttriple headers with Hope Valley, its a good year ;)
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

You coaching B's or C's this year WUB?

or are you gving it away due to fatherhood?

Footy Chick

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Footy Chick wrote:You coaching B's or C's this year WUB?

or are you gving it away due to fatherhood?

B's FC...
woodublieve12
Coach

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League