AFL Reserves - Q&A with UK Fan

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: AFL Reserves - Q&A with UK Fan

Postby spell_check » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm

UK Fan, since you are so good at selling your plans to the SANFL clubs, how confident are you of selling ice to eskimos?
spell_check
Coach

Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 178 times

Postby UK Fan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:08 am

Pseudo wrote:Dear UK fan,

My club has just announced it is voting YES to the Crows' reserves model.

Should I tear my membership up and mail it back to the club, or simply stuff it up my arse?

If you are going to stuff it up anyone's arse. I'd advise chiggy should be your first option.

I mean you got to admit what have the SANFL / Glenelg FC ever done for Nick!!!

"Kills me to go against bays members" Has to be the most disgraceful comment by a club president ever.

Ill pm you re plans for chiggy at playford alive in two weeks.
Last edited by UK Fan on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1202 times
Been liked: 502 times

Postby am Bays » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 am

Pseudo wrote:Should I tear my membership up and mail it back to the club, or simply stuff it up my arse?

Looks like option "a" didn't come through tonight then Pseudo...

Yes I'm on the Internet too *sigh*
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1809 times

Postby UK Fan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 am

whufc wrote:Uk fan how did your boss dobbo come up with the magic billet ahem ahem magic figure of 4000 per game to watch the Ravens

Im not going to lie anymore we completely made it up $ UK Fan!!

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby topsywaldron » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 am

Pseudo wrote:Should I tear my membership up and mail it back to the club, or simply stuff it up my arse?

Offer Chiggy the rights to sell option 2 via a PPV platform and he may make back a tenth of what he's about to lose.

(and provide us a grotesque image that will haunt us for the rest of lives)
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Postby UK Fan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm

I hate you all, you guys are so uncrow its unbelievable. I'm taking my bat and ball and going home!!

Crows=

UK Fan

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby JK » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Pseudo wrote:Dear UK fan,

My club has just announced it is voting YES to the Crows' reserves model.

Should I tear my membership up and mail it back to the club, or simply stuff it up my arse?

Tear, stuff then mail it
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4460 times
Been liked: 2988 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby mal » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Spotted this advert in today's paper

Eight souls please return to
to their respective SANFL Clubs
before it is too late and ruins the
SANFL

Advertiser
Page 59
In the Lost section

This is quite a response from a passionate SANFL Supporter/Supporters
mal
Coach

Has liked: 1154 times
Been liked: 908 times

Postby whufc » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:27 pm

How has the clubs latest guernsey disaster affected the clubs outlook on where it stands in the sa football landscape
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2530 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby UK Fan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Hasnt affected us at all. Infact WE DONT CARE. never have never will.

There are some suggestions from certain circles the guernsey was a mistake/brand damaging.As Rod Chapman was quoted this morning. This idea was not offensive/mind boggling dumb/arrogant. Its just everyone else in South Australia is to thick to understand the concept properly. When you look at it from our point of view youll come around.

As a replacement talks have already started around pre game entertainment where former state players representing each SANFL club will fight a lion barehanded. The winner will receive scraps of meat/balfours products thrown from our members.

The AFC since its inception have an impeccable record of being the most self important football club in South Australian history.
That is something we are very proud of and looking to build on in the future.

Now bugger off non believer!!!!

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby Psyber » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:17 pm

UK Fan wrote:Hasnt affected us at all. Infact WE DONT CARE. never have never will.

There are some suggestions from certain circles the guernsey was a mistake/brand damaging.As Rod Chapman was quoted this morning. This idea was not offensive/mind boggling dumb/arrogant. Its just everyone else in South Australia is to thick to understand the concept properly. When you look at it from our point of view youll come around.

As a replacement talks have already started around pre game entertainment where former state players representing each SANFL club will fight a lion barehanded. The winner will receive scraps of meat/balfours products thrown from our members.

The AFC since its inception have an impeccable record of being the most self important football club in South Australian history.

No mate. I've followed the Crows since their inception, but object to both their entry into the SANFL as a reserves team and to that team wearing the state guernesy in that competition. They have some right to the state colours in the AFL because they were formed to represent the SANFL franchise in that.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby UK Fan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:15 am

Psyber wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Hasnt affected us at all. Infact WE DONT CARE. never have never will.

No mate. I've followed the Crows since their inception, but object to both their entry into the SANFL as a reserves team and to that team wearing the state guernesy in that competition. They have some right to the state colours in the AFL because they were formed to represent the SANFL franchise in that.

I dont think you understand how much money AFC could of made out of this ??? Tradition be buggered for $600k mate

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby kickinit » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Psyber wrote:No mate. I've followed the Crows since their inception, but object to both their entry into the SANFL as a reserves team and to that team wearing the state guernesy in that competition. They have some right to the state colours in the AFL because they were formed to represent the SANFL franchise in that.

They where formed to stop Port entering the AFL. If the SANFL had let Port enter the AFL at the time there would be no AFC.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby UK Fan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 pm

kickinit wrote:
Psyber wrote:No mate. I've followed the Crows since their inception, but object to both their entry into the SANFL as a reserves team and to that team wearing the state guernesy in that competition. They have some right to the state colours in the AFL because they were formed to represent the SANFL franchise in that.

They where formed to stop Port entering the AFL. If the SANFL had let Port enter the AFL at the time there would be no AFC.

They were a preferred option to port due to crows didn't want to be independent of SANFL. Unlike the other Brain boxes!!!

EPIC FAIL!!!

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby kickinit » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:00 pm

UK Fan wrote:
kickinit wrote:

They were a preferred option to port due to crows didn't want to be independent of SANFL. Unlike the other Brain boxes!!!

EPIC FAIL!!!

Perferred option? Did you forget in may 1990 that the SANFL clubs had voted on not having a team in the AFL until 1993? The only reason they entered a team into the AFL for the 1991 season was because PAFC had reached a agreement to enter a team into the AFL. If PAFC had never pursued a team in the AFL the SANFL clubs would not revisit the AFL until 1993.

Talk about epic fail.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby Psyber » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:27 pm

UK Fan wrote:
Psyber wrote:

I dont think you understand how much money AFC could of made out of this ??? Tradition be buggered for $600k mate

F.... the money - integrity matters more.
Psyber
Coach

Postby UK Fan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Psyber wrote:
UK Fan wrote:
Psyber wrote:

F.... the money - integrity matters more.

To you maybe. But not to AFC.

WE DONT CARE!!!!!

Wish people would get that thru their thickheads.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby UK Fan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 pm

kickinit wrote:
UK Fan wrote:
kickinit wrote:

EPIC FAIL!!!

Perferred option? Did you forget in may 1990 that the SANFL clubs had voted on not having a team in the AFL until 1993? The only reason they entered a team into the AFL for the 1991 season was because PAFC had reached a agreement to enter a team into the AFL. If PAFC had never pursued a team in the AFL the SANFL clubs would not revisit the AFL until 1993.

Talk about epic fail.

Thats correct and why didnt the SANFL back Port's entry ????

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby Psyber » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 pm

UK Fan wrote: Thats correct and why didnt the SANFL back Port's entry ????

Better still, why didn't they jettison Port and let them go it alone in the VFL, and then readjust the zones among the remaining teams??
You know it makes sense! ;)
Psyber
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:29 pm

spell_check wrote:UK Fan, since you are so good at selling your plans to the SANFL clubs, how confident are you of selling ice to eskimos?

He's cool with it.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL