S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Postby fox » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:07 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Well considering you gutless pricks are having a swipe at both Enfield and the committee - knowing full well they don't have profiles on here, what did you think?!?

I'm sure most if not all teams would've agreed that denying the permit was in the best interests of the comp not you prima donnas!! World doesn't revolve around Rose Park, all you do is whinge and complain!

Having a swipe at other clubs describes around 50% of your posts on this forum Phantom with the rest being some sort of whinge or complaint.

Phantom Gossiper wrote:I've heard Rose Park have cried and so the C&CCA have done a backflip anyway..

Crying and backflips is how you and your captain got appointed this year.

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Why would I play? I'm not at the club to play and the side is coming off two wins why change it? Think about it!

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Having said that I will play the occasional game in any grade when needed

You are obviously some combination of arrogant, naive and stupid to not realise how hypocritical and contradictory you are.
fox
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:13 am

Round 4 (2 day match)

A Grade

Rose Park A v Enfield United A
Fitzroy A v North Eastern Knights A
Para Vista Lutheran A v Adelaide Lutheran A
Seaton A v Magill Morialta A

B Grade

Enfield United B v Para Vista Lutheran B
North Eastern Knights B v Central Mission A
Adelaide Lutheran B v Fitzroy B

C Grade

Magill Morialta B v Enfield United C
Enfield United D v Adelaide Lutheran C
Fitzroy C v Seaton B
Central Mission B v Rose Park B
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby moses » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 am

Phantom, you didn't even pick your own team that you are coaching this week! Coming off two great wins, a unsettled lineup!
moses
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby carey » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:38 am

A Grade

Rose Park A v Enfield United A
Fitzroy A v North Eastern Knights A
Para Vista Lutheran A v Adelaide Lutheran A
Seaton A v Magill Morialta A

B Grade

Enfield United B v Para Vista Lutheran B
North Eastern Knights B v Central Mission A
Adelaide Lutheran B v Fitzroy B

C Grade

Magill Morialta B v Enfield United C
Enfield United D v Adelaide Lutheran C
Fitzroy C v Seaton B
Central Mission B v Rose Park B
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2803 times
Been liked: 2996 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby moses » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 am

dark & stormy wrote:I still loves ya phantom......lol.
I dont know any facts or whats going on with this chad parrish...but.
we should encourage players to our comp regardless of their talents or who they are. if he owes money or doesnt who cares ?
surely chad and the team that says he owes money can sort it out and keep it off an open forum ?
I would love the challenge of playing against better players (even if it means a bruise or 10 ) all I am trying to say is we need new blood in our comp or we will be stagnent and the comp will dwindle away till no one is left.
IMO......
im not a fan of anyone and I have burnt alot of bridges with the way I play but , I will still play with my head high and I still want to play against the best in our comp. let chad play I say.........
well thats my 2 cents worth , like it or not lol.

=D> =D> =D>
moses
Under 18s

Postby express » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 am

The Riddler wrote:I hope the comp doesn't expect us to help out with association players when they give us no support!

no one expects you guys to help out with association games as they are played on Sundays and we learnt from the weekend none of you can give up both days of your weekend.

would also love to see how your club would react/whinge if an ex player owed u money and was still getting permits to play in round 4.
express
Mini-League

Postby mozzie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:11 am

express wrote:
The Riddler wrote:I hope the comp doesn't expect us to help out with association players when they give us no support!

no one expects you guys to help out with association games as they are played on Sundays and we learnt from the weekend none of you can give up both days of your weekend.

would also love to see how your club would react/whinge if an ex player owed u money and was still getting permits to play in round 4.

Good morning Express and thank you for your constructive thoughtful input into the situation.

So you know Chad owes money? You know all the facts do you?

I'm sure if a ex Rose Park player did owe money and went elsewhere and followed the recommendations set down by all parties for a resolution, Rose Park would have no issue with him playing, why would you want to stop people from playing cricket?

I am also glad you can speak on behalf of the association and not want any Rose park players to play the association games.

Don't be so down, have a nice day and remember the sun comes up each day.
mozzie
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Mawson Lakes

Postby express » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:20 am

mozzie wrote:
express wrote:

Good morning Express and thank you for your constructive thoughtful input into the situation.

I'm sure if a ex Rose Park player did owe money and went elsewhere and followed the recommendations set down by all parties for a resolution, Rose Park would have no issue with him playing, why would you want to stop people from playing cricket?

I am also glad you can speak on behalf of the association and not want any Rose park players to play the association games.

Never said association dont want rose park players to play association games. Just that u guys wouldnt put ur hands up to play on sunday. As u all showed 4 days ago.
express
Mini-League

Postby fox » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:48 am

And we certainly weren't alone in that respect.

Your comments suggest you think it makes us lesser people or a lesser club, I guess we're just not as perfect as yours whichever club that is.
fox
Mini-League

Postby dark & stormy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:28 am

express wrote:
mozzie wrote:
express wrote:

Never said association dont want rose park players to play association games. Just that u guys wouldnt put ur hands up to play on sunday. As u all showed 4 days ago.

how can you say that ?????? we at NEK did not put a side in on sunday ...we have players that play in the assoc side on a sunday . para vista also did not play sunday , but still have players in the assoc side.
your comments look like you are purely having a go at rose park ?
I am not sticking up for rose park by any means ....lol...(we have a hate , hate relationship lol)
but ......if you say crap like that then you better look at all sides that didnt play sunday but play assoc games .
now back to more important things....YES WE WANT AND NEED DUTCHY BACK IN CHURCHES....YES...HE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE....YES ..AUTO IS STILL THE ALMIGHTY HANDSOME ONE.....YES ..BALDO IS STILL AN ANGRY RANGA.....YES....LET CHAD PLAY....see you on saturday auto, keep the drinks cold.
dark & stormy
Reserves

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby Lucky For Some » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:41 pm

dark & stormy wrote:
express wrote:
mozzie wrote:[quote="express][/quote]

would also love to see how your club would react/whinge if an ex player owed u money and was still getting permits to play in round 4.[/quote]

Don't be so down, have a nice day and remember the sun comes up each day.[/quote]

Never said association dont want rose park players to play association games. Just that u guys wouldnt put ur hands up to play on sunday. As u all showed 4 days ago.[/quote]

how can you say that ?????? we at NEK did not put a side in on sunday ...we have players that play in the assoc side on a sunday . para vista also did not play sunday , but still have players in the assoc side.
your comments look like you are purely having a go at rose park ?
I am not sticking up for rose park by any means ....lol...(we have a hate , hate relationship lol)
but ......if you say crap like that then you better look at all sides that didnt play sunday but play assoc games .
now back to more important things....YES WE WANT AND NEED DUTCHY BACK IN CHURCHES....YES...HE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE....YES ..AUTO IS STILL THE ALMIGHTY HANDSOME ONE.....YES ..BALDO IS STILL AN ANGRY RANGA.....YES....LET CHAD PLAY....see you on saturday auto, keep the drinks cold.[/quote]

This seriously isn't legit - he's a friggen Ranga, man I rated him til that comment.
Im with D&S let Parish play - his involvement brings RP's average age down to 48yo.

I'm one of the many that obviously don't know the facts and have only read on as its a fairly slow day here at work but if he owes PH said amount then seriously why allow him to play? We all have to pay our yearly rego's why should this lad be any different?
Nobody has gotten a hand job in cargo shorts since 'Nam!
Lucky For Some
Under 16s

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 8 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Lucky For Some wrote:Im with D&S let Parish play - his involvement brings RP's average age down to 48yo.

Parish has been given approval to play.. The End.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby moses » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Lucky For Some wrote:
This seriously isn't legit - he's a friggen Ranga, man I rated him til that comment.
Im with D&S let Parish play - his involvement brings RP's average age down to 48yo.

I'm one of the many that obviously don't know the facts and have only read on as its a fairly slow day here at work but if he owes PH said amount then seriously why allow him to play? We all have to pay our yearly rego's why should this lad be any different?

You're right you are so prob best to :-$
moses
Under 18s

Postby Lucky For Some » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 pm

moses wrote:
Lucky For Some wrote:

You're right you are so prob best to :-$

Lol, providing the fact doesn't suit your argument? You blokes brought it to a public forum by the way. The last part of my comment stands, do you owe rego?? Do you pay your fees?? Why shouldn't he??
Lucky For Some
Under 16s

Postby carey » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:07 pm

So much love in here its fantastic.

Where dancing in the rain?

Isn't it going to rain in Adelaide today?
carey
Coach

Postby fox » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Nobody is saying he shouldn't pay if he owes. He is disputing them saying he owes them money. Clearly both sides have their views on the matter hence the reason it is going to mediation. No player would go down that path without good reason.

Are you saying that if you wanted to change clubs and your old club asked you for hundreds of dollars that you believed you didn't owe you would just hand it over anyway?
fox
Mini-League

Postby carey » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 pm

You would think the money the Riddler is on he would just cover the bill and we can all move on and play nicely........
carey
Coach

Postby Dancing in the rain » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 pm

carey wrote:So much love in here its fantastic.

Where dancing in the rain?

Isn't it going to rain in Adelaide today?

Been busy with the weather man, trying to work out the best place to get my groove on.

Weather man tells me theres a 43% chance that 67% of the clouds may provide 21% of the rain

which by my calculation is more chance than you dominating this competition Carey.

Vote - No. OoooooH YeeeeaH.
Dancing in the rain
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times

Postby Lucky For Some » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:35 pm

fox wrote:Nobody is saying he shouldn't pay if he owes. He is disputing them saying he owes them money. Clearly both sides have their views on the matter hence the reason it is going to mediation. No player would go down that path without good reason.

Are you saying that if you wanted to change clubs and your old club asked you for hundreds of dollars that you believed you didn't owe you would just hand it over anyway?

That's not what I have said at all. But hold up it's common knowledge that you cant get cleared if there are outstanding monies owing to another club.
This isn't a new rule (not in ours anyway).

Hypothetical question - answer if you want, If mediation falls over and Parish isn't cleared what happens to Rose Parks season? Shite would get hectic in the other forum if an unregistered player played half a season and the clearance never came through - is that fair??

And Moses, you didn't play for GG about a decade or so ago did you?
Lucky For Some
Under 16s

Postby moses » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
Lucky For Some wrote:Im with D&S let Parish play - his involvement brings RP's average age down to 48yo.

Parish has been given approval to play.. The End.

What i don't understand is this, Rose Park put in a permit for Parrish to play, how would you know that it has been granted?
moses
Under 18s

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps