Hypotheticals

Anything!

Hypotheticals

Postby RustyCage » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:35 am

1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be?

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose?

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money.

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again?

5) If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, what would it be?

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them?

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select?

8 ) If you could solve ONE of the world's problems, what would it be and why?

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated?

10) Someone offers you this deal: $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What do you do?
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Re: Hypotheticals

Postby Moe » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:45 am

pafc1870 wrote:1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be?

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose?

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money.

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again?

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them?

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select?

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated?

10) Someone offers you this deal: $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What do you do?

1) The Battle of Waterloo.
2) Cleaner
3) Strangers $1000
4) NO WAY
5) Tassie Devil
6) Get Out!
7) The moon
8) Enough fresh water for the planet. Why, self explanatory.
9) Neither.
10)Take the money and run..........
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby mick » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:01 am

Moe wrote:
pafc1870 wrote:1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be?

1) The Battle of Waterloo.Signing of the Magna Carta
2) CleanerCook
3) Strangers $1000agreed
4) NO WAYNot enough money
5) Tassie Devilmeerkat
6) Get Out!agreed
7) The moonagreed
8) Enough fresh water for the planet. Why, self explanatory.solving the use of nuclear fusion as an energy source
9) Neither.agreed
10)Take the money and run.....me too.....
mick
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:22 am

pafc1870 wrote:1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be? see our brave diggers fight at the somme

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose? gardener

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money. 10,000

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again? yes, new york here i come

5) If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, what would it be? tiger

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them? seeeeeya

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select? moon

8 ) If you could solve ONE of the world's problems, what would it be and why? same as moe

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated? neither
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 am

1) The JFK asassination

2) Definitely the cleaner

3) Screw everyone else, that $10k will pay for my retaining wall ;)

4) Nope, I"d never want to live anywhere else.

5) What do you think?

6) Watchoo talking about Willis?

7) THe year in Europe, the moon is boring.

8 ) I'd make the MIddle East the most peaceful place on earth so they bloody stop putting pressure on everyone elses economies. It been bandied about that they're the real reason Italy is broke.

9) Wile.E. Coyote claimed to be a genius, but I thought he was a hack, therefore I'd prefer to be recognised in later generations ;)

10) Wow, $20k will pay for my tiling, airconditioning and roller shutters, hooray for $20k!
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Banker » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:10 am

1. Dinosaurs!
2. Extremely good cook. (And the cook cleans in my house ;) )
3. 10k myself.
4. Toughest one... not sure, put a million cash in front of me and lets find out.
5. Hairy nosed wombat. Have hand raised a few, they are awesome pets. (females anyway...)
6. pfft no way.
7. Moon! (Need more than 24k for a year in Europe)
8. Religion. Scrap it.
9. Perceived as a genius, but really a hack.
10. 20k. Make it 1 million and i'll have a punt.
Banker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 25 times

Postby helicopterking » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:11 am

1) Hiroshima Atomic Bomb
2) Cleaner
3)10k
4) Nope
5) Polar Bear
6) No. You had your chance.
7)Moon
8 ) Endless supply of Oil for all countries
9) Mediocre Hack out of 2 poor options.
10) Free Money 20k
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 666 times

Postby RustyCage » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am

1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be? Ned kelly's shootout in Glenrowan

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose? Cook

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money. $10000 for myself

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again? No, I like it here

5) If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, what would it be? Tiger

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them? I can understand it being for the kids benefit, but surely just a photo with her and the kids would be sufficient

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select? I've never been overseas, so I'd choose the year in Europe

8 ) If you could solve ONE of the world's problems, what would it be and why? Hunger

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated? As a genius now

10) Someone offers you this deal: $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What do you do? I'm the kind of person who could have a 95% chance of picking the right number and I'd still pick the wrong one, so I'd take the 20k
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby Failed Creation » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:32 am

1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be? The first Test match in 1877.

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose? The cook, but only if he/she also did the dishes.

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money. $1000 to 100 strangers.

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again? No bloody way. Would I be ineligible if I came back with a fake passport?

5) If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, what would it be? Moose.

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them? You can take one with you and the kids, but your ex can get ******.

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select? Europe in a heartbeat.

8 ) If you could solve ONE of the world's problems, what would it be and why? Racism. If people didn't hate each other due to difference in ethnicity, the world would be a better place.

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated? The former, I suppose. Maybe this is a realistic chance of happening...

10) Someone offers you this deal: $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What do you do?**** it, give me the 20k. It's better than nothing.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Brodlach » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:44 am

1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be? Captain Cooks Landing

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose? Gardener

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money. $10,000

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again? Tempting.....no

5) If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, what would it be? Hippo or monkey

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them? No way

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select? Europe

8 ) If you could solve ONE of the world's problems, what would it be and why? Cancer, too many good people die from this

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated? Now

10) Someone offers you this deal: $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What do you do? Unlucky person, take the $20,000
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Johno6 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:50 am

1 - Bradman getting out for a duck in his last innings
2 - Cleaner
3 - 10 G
4 - yeah good chance,
5 - A Liger, its like my favourite animal.
6 - if my partner used to be a lesbian then I would say "threesome?"
7 - Europe
8 - poverty (or squids being banned)
9 - the first
10 - 20,000 then go to the cas and put it all on black
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby whufc » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:52 am

1/ The capture of Suddam Hussain

2/ Cleaner without doubt

3/ $10 000 i now have a mortgage and would spend that easily

4/ yes comfortably.

5/ Lion

6/ she can hold the divorce papers in the photo

7/ no brainer Europe

8/ innoncent people dying in wars all around the world

9/ percieved as a genius now, i live for the now couldnt care what people think when im dead

10/ $20 000 that would almost finish my plans at my current house
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby test » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:14 pm

1) The first Easter Sunday to see if Jesus really did come back to life

2) cook (the missus is my cleaner ha)

3) id take the 10 grand

4) yep definately

5) a grizzly bear

6) not a chance

7) Europe without a doubt

8) world hunger, the money spent on wars would pay for this 10 times over

9) probably the first one

10) 20 grand thanks
test
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 31 times
Grassroots Team: Wallaroo

Postby Dissident » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:20 pm

pafc1870 wrote:1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be? Norwood Town Hall, circa January 1976, and watch my Mum and Dad meet and dance for the first time, whilst JoK was playing

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose? Cleaner

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money. I would like to say I'd give $1000.... but $10,000 is extremely useful right now

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again? Not at the moment, but if my life took a turn where I didn't care, then yes.

5) If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, what would it be? Women

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them? I wouldn't be against it depending on the situation. It would be for the kids.

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select? The moon, I think

8 ) If you could solve ONE of the world's problems, what would it be and why? Definitely hunger/infrastructure in poor nations

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated? The former

10) Someone offers you this deal: $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What do you do? $20,000
I love 'Food and Stuff'. It's where I buy all of my food. And most of my stuff.
Dissident
Site Admin

Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 158 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Diss going Back to the Future with number 1.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Dissident » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 pm

That's what I had in my head actually!

I'll have to learn to play Johnny B. Good
I love 'Food and Stuff'. It's where I buy all of my food. And most of my stuff.
Dissident
Site Admin

Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 158 times

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:42 pm

1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be? Neil Armstrong walking on the moon.

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose? Gardener. Already have a cook and cleaner.

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money. Take the $10,000. $1000 won't solve anyone's problems.

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again? Take the $1,000,000

5) If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, what would it be? Great White Shark

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them? LOL. Sure.

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select? The Moon. No brainer. Anyone can go to Europe.

8 ) If you could solve ONE of the world's problems, what would it be and why? Electric car acceptance.

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated? 2nd.

10) Someone offers you this deal: $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What do you do? Pick a number.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:54 pm

1. Easy company landing in Normandy in 1944
2. Cook
3. $10000
4. No
5. Grizzly Bear!!
6. No way, you had your chance.
7. Moon
8. Poverty
9. First option
10. $20000
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:04 pm

1 - Glenelgs 1934 premiership
2 - cook
3 - keep the cash
4 - absolutely
5 - loch ness
6 - go for it, and don't come back
7 - Europe
8 - cure for cancer - it kills so many people and impacts on so many family members and friends
9 - thought of as a mediocre hack
10 - 20,000
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 pm

pafc1870 wrote:1) If you had a time machine and you could go back and witness any event in history (while not actually being a part of it), what event would it be? The Berlin Olympics to see those Jesse Owens stick it up Adolph

2) If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, cleaner, or gardener, which would you choose? Cook

3) Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use, or be able to give $1000 anonymously to 100 strangers? You can't pick who it's given to, though you know that all of the people could really use the money. $10000

4) Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave Australia and never set foot in it again? Maybe

5) If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, what would it be? Miley Cyrus

6)Your partner just told you that they want to get a family picture done with their ex and their kids. What would you say to them? You mean they are not my kids? Couldnt care less if thats what the kids wanted.

7) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly spending money of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select? Europe, whats the point of going to the moon - no pubs.

8 ) If you could solve ONE of the world's problems, what would it be and why? Dunno, there are too many

9) Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never be appreciated until long after your death, or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated? I already perceive myself as a genius and noone understands me, so the former

10) Someone offers you this deal: $20,000 for nothing... or, $200,000 if you can pick the number they're thinking of between 1 and 5. What do you do?Pick #3
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Next

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion