Rumours / Player Movement Discussions for 2014

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:44 pm

WHUFC fantasic analogy LOL !!!!
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:What integrity for God's sake its a AFL Power reserves side playing in the SANFL and for some reason the SANL/PAFC have decided to use the Magpie emblem to try and suck some followers right in.

Total disrespect to the real Magpie ie 1870 to 2013 SHAME on you all !!!!!

Spot on. And unfortuantley, the retaining of the "magpie" name has sucked numerous people in - these people are just to thick to realise the club is dead. Sad.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 pm

kickinit wrote:
whufc wrote:The Magpies died the day their number 1 priority become developing players for another league rather than winning a premiership in the league they play in

End of story

If magpies died then how are they playing this year? again another post where the facts are left out.

Please stop posting for your own sake pal. You are making an absolute fool of yourself.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 pm

whufc wrote:Here I was thinking they were now 'one club' apparently not their still the Power and the Magpies seperately

Oh the loopholes on this "one club" bulls**it. Don't you love it.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby kickinit » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:What integrity for God's sake its a AFL Power reserves side playing in the SANFL and for some reason the SANL/PAFC have decided to use the Magpie emblem to try and suck some followers right in.

Spot on. And unfortuantley, the retaining of the "magpie" name has sucked numerous people in - these people are just to thick to realise the club is dead. Sad.

Hasn't sucked anyone in. Those people support the club because they are loyal. The people they have jumped ship and started and trying to say they are dead are nothing but weak supporters. I've supported the club my entire, through the good times and the bad and will continue to do so for many years to come.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby kickinit » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
kickinit wrote:
whufc wrote:The Magpies died the day their number 1 priority become developing players for another league rather than winning a premiership in the league they play in

End of story

If magpies died then how are they playing this year? again another post where the facts are left out.

Please stop posting for your own sake pal. You are making an absolute fool of yourself.

I'm making myself look like a fool? Am I the one that's saying the PAFC is dead? I'm not posting rubbish without the evidence am I.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
whufc wrote:Here I was thinking they were now 'one club' apparently not their still the Power and the Magpies seperately

Oh the loopholes on this "one club" bulls**it. Don't you love it.

what loopholes?
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 pm

kickinit wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:
kickinit wrote:

End of story

I'm making myself look like a fool? Am I the one that's saying the PAFC is dead? I'm not posting rubbish without the evidence am I.

The Magpies are dead.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:08 pm

kickinit wrote:
The Sleeping Giant wrote:They aren't dying, they are dead.

So you have the proof then? Seeing as you have that super fast NBN now shouldn't take you too long to post the evidence then. Look forward to reading it.

Not sure what the NBN has got to do with this issue, but any article that mentions the Power having a reserve side in the SANFL is evidence enough.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:31 pm

kickinit wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:

Hasn't sucked anyone in. Those people support the club because they are loyal. The people they have jumped ship and started and trying to say they are dead are nothing but weak supporters. I've supported the club my entire, through the good times and the bad and will continue to do so for many years to come.

For gods sake will you shut up.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 pm

kickinit wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:
kickinit wrote:

End of story

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. Typical ignorant power puffs. I look forward to seeing where your club stands and where the SANFL stands in 10 years time. I have a gut feeling I think I know what is going to happen.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby kickinit » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Blackwhite wrote:I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. Typical ignorant power puffs. I look forward to seeing where your club stands and where the SANFL stands in 10 years time. I have a gut feeling I think I know what is going to happen.

HAHA were your club stands? I thought your where a true port adelaide supporter? Looks like your really not a port supporter after all. Yep we all know were the SANFL are going to be in 10 years, YOU told us the integrity had been damaged so looks like it can only go down from here. And do all us true port adelaide supporters a favour and remove the black and white. If the club has anything to be ashamed off it's having you as "true supporter"
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:04 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:
kickinit wrote:
The Sleeping Giant wrote:They aren't dying, they are dead.

So you have the proof then? Seeing as you have that super fast NBN now shouldn't take you too long to post the evidence then. Look forward to reading it.

Not sure what the NBN has got to do with this issue, but any article that mentions the Power having a reserve side in the SANFL is evidence enough.

So you have the evidence that the port magpies are not playing in the sanfl in 2014?
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby RB » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:18 pm

kickinit wrote:I thought your where a true port adelaide supporter?

He is.

Does every Magpie fan have to support the Power?
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 764 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:14 am

RB wrote:
kickinit wrote:I thought your where a true port adelaide supporter?

He is.

Does every Magpie fan have to support the Power?

Unfortunately it appears so. What a load of garbage. I have family and friends who have done more for the magpies (but never supported the power) than you would in 5 lifetimes kickinit. Ah well, I guess it means nothing since they aren't true port adelaide supporters. The club has lost a lot of great community people by doing what they have done.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Tiger Couple » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:01 am

Port Adelaide Magpies are dead.
Port Adelaide Football Club is alive and after getting hand out after hand out now seem to be on the right track.

Anyway my mum who grew up with Alberton Oval has supported Port Magpies all her life until this decision was made. Her opinion is the name and colours say one thing but it's really the Port Power Reserves and given the decision the Power made which has ended the Magpies tradition.
So she has decided to follow Port Power in the AFL and will jump ship to Glenelg in the SANFL as a majority of the family follow Glenelg.

Some Magpies fans never supported the Power so I can understand why they would walk away as the Power have taken their side over and ruined the tradition for them.

Going to games will not have the same feel as you know you are going to watch a Reserves side and when you look at he number of Power and Crows players that could only make Reserves standard there is no way it's going to be the same.
Tiger Couple
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby heater31 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:15 am

Any danger gentleman of actually discussing the topic title? In case you have forgotten is rumours of players changing clubs....
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby Booney » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:19 am

heater31 wrote:Any danger gentleman of actually discussing the topic title? In case you have forgotten is rumours of players changing clubs....

Rumour has it Steve Summerton is changing clubs.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Brodlach » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:22 am

Booney wrote:
heater31 wrote:Any danger gentleman of actually discussing the topic title? In case you have forgotten is rumours of players changing clubs....

To another SANFL club?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Mr Beefy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:28 am

Booney wrote:

From Port to Port? :roll:
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL