2013 B&F

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Brodlach » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:41 am

Steve Hamra Medal (League Best & Fairest):

1st - Ryan Ferguson & Chris Schmidt (37 Votes)
3rd - Ben Macreadie (32 Votes)
4th - Jonathon Beech & Brad Mangan (31 Votes)
6th - Travis Tuck (29 Votes)
7th - Joel Tippett, Tyson Slattery, Daniel Webb (23 Votes)
10th - Daniel Caire (22 Votes)


Coach’s Trophy
Joel Tippett


Sam Suckling Shield (Best 1st Year Player)
Brad Mangan


Bill Downs Memorial Trophy (League Most Improved Player)
Sponsored by George Demetriou, Councillor - City of West Torrens
Daniel Webb


Keith Reynolds Memorial Trophy
Sponsored by the Westonians
Tom Keough


President’s Trophy
Sponsored by OAMPS Insurance Brokers
Jaye Sippel


Foxtel Cup - Best & Fairest
Jonathon Beech & Travis Tuck (7 votes)


Foxtel Cup - Best & Fairest, Joint 3rd
Ben Macreadie & Brad Mangan (5 votes)


Bob Lee Memorial Award (Reserves Best & Fairest):

1st - Josh Schiller (23 Votes)
2nd - Brad Eagle & Tom Schott (17 Votes)
4th - Nick Homburg (16 Votes)
5th - Nick Favretto & Ryan Dijksman (15 Votes)
7th - Chris Bonney (12 Votes)
8th - Michael Minuzzo & Dean Poynton (11 Votes)
10th - Simon Dean, Brad Kirk & Peter Nelson (10 Votes)


Reserves Coach's Trophy
Phil Hopton


Reserves Magarey Medalist
Nick Homburg


Jake Watson Memorial Medal (U/18 Best & Fairest):

1st - Jye Dezylva & Harry Vick (22 Votes)
3rd - Jesse Watchman & Ryan Simister (19 Votes)
5th - Thomas Fitzpatrick & Kayne Cornish (17 Votes)
7th - Harrison Westhoff (16 Votes)
8th - Dylan Male & Brett Turner (13 Votes)
10th - Jack Evans (12 Votes)


U/18 Coach's Trophy
Mitchell Millen


U/18 Best Team Man
Tom Fitzpatrick


Knott/Mitchell Memorial Scholarship
Sponsored by the West Adelaide Past Players & Officials Group
Jack Zesers


Corey Siemers Award
Sponsored by the West Adelaide Past Players & Officials Group
Sam Durdin


Herde Family Award (U/18 Most Improved Player)
Kayne Cornish


Best U/18 Player from Roxby Downs
Dylan Male


Best U/18 Player from the Mallee
Rory O'Driscol


Francis Elma Award (Volunteer Encouragement Award)
Robert Manning


Congratulations to the following 2013 Life Members:
Roger Brine
Jack Smith
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 47346
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4229 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Wedgie » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:02 am

Ian wrote:North's winners from last night

LEAGUE
Barrie Robran Club Champion Todd Miles
Patrons Award for Club Champion Runner Up Chad O'Sullivan
Third Best Player Jay Shannon
Fourth Best Player Nick Amato
Defender of the Year Will Dalwood
Don Lindner Forward of the Year Leigh Ryswyk
Ken Farmer Leading Goal Kicker Leigh Ryswyk
CL Jessop for Most Consistent Todd Miles
Harold McFarlane Memorial Award for Most Magarey Medal votes Max Thring
Coaches Trophy Joe Anderson
Prospect City Council Encouragement Award Michael Clinch
RD Lush Young Player of the Year Nick Amato


Wow, North's is like a who's who of discards from other clubs. At least noone can accuse us of being even close to going over the salary cap! :D
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 51193
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 2085 times
Been liked: 3963 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby RB » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 am

MightyEagles wrote:Eagles B&F was won by P. Raymond with a tie for 2nd with S. Lewis and P, Guiffeda.

Glad to see Raymo get it. Super consistent, and hardly screwed up. Good to see that sort of player isn't missed by whoever gets to vote.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
User avatar
RB
Coach
 
Posts: 5707
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm
Has liked: 777 times
Been liked: 1093 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby FlyingHigh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:19 am

Congrats to Raymond. Also good to see Goofy get recognized. Unfashionable, but rarely beaten.
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4852
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 am
Has liked: 82 times
Been liked: 177 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby holden78 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Well deserved to Raymond!
Not taking anything off him but with the way the game is played today, if your backpocket wins the B&F, your midfield needs a major overhaul :roll: , and the coach to stop being in denial and literally throwing the toys out of the coaches box because his midfield keeps getting it's pants pulled down against the better sides :o
holden78
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:43 am
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 55 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby maxyoz » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Glenelg Football Club

Congratulations to the following Award Recipients:

JOHN H ELLER'S BEST & FAIREST
Andrew Bradley

JOHN H ELLER'S BEST & FAIREST RUNNER UP
Jason Davenport

R. E CAMPBELL BEST TEAM MAN
Shaun Tapp

ELSIE GLEGHORN PLAYER'S PLAYER AWARD
Andrew Bradley

SNOUTSLOUTS PLAYER OF THE YEAR
Andrew Bradley

LEADING GOAL KICKER
Ruory Kirkby 24 goals

STAN WICKHAM MEMORIAL TROPHY FOR MOST OUTSTANDING JUNIOR
Cory Gregson

OSSIE AIMES LEAGUE MOST IMPROVED
Carl Nicholson

RESERVES BEST & FAIREST
Brad Agnew

RESERVES BEST TEAM MAN
Ethan Gill

RESERVES MOST IMPROVED
Tim McIntyre

E. R CURNOW AWARDS:
League: Craig Pitt
Reserves: Josh Woodall
Under 18s: Jack Whaley
Under 16s: Mitch Goldner

Last edited by maxyoz on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Punk Rooster wrote:I can't believe that a topic that is quite clearly trolling has elicited a 3 page response....
User avatar
maxyoz
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:53 am
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 36 times
Grassroots Team: Kimba Districts

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Swamp Donkey » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Ian wrote:North's winners from last night

LEAGUE
Barrie Robran Club Champion Todd Miles
Patrons Award for Club Champion Runner Up Chad O'Sullivan
Third Best Player Jay Shannon
Fourth Best Player Nick Amato
Defender of the Year Will Dalwood
Don Lindner Forward of the Year Leigh Ryswyk
Ken Farmer Leading Goal Kicker Leigh Ryswyk
CL Jessop for Most Consistent Todd Miles
Harold McFarlane Memorial Award for Most Magarey Medal votes Max Thring
Coaches Trophy Joe Anderson
Prospect City Council Encouragement Award Michael Clinch
RD Lush Young Player of the Year Nick Amato


Wow, North's is like a who's who of discards from other clubs. At least noone can accuse us of being even close to going over the salary cap! :D


Todd Miles won the B&F :shock: What is going on down at Prospect???
User avatar
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:02 am
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Wedgie » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Todd Miles was awesome, up there as one of the best defenders in the league as well as ruckmen.
Also our acting captain for most of the year.
There's 7 clubs below North and one of the reasons is Todd.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 51193
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 2085 times
Been liked: 3963 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby valleys07 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Wedgie wrote:Todd Miles was awesome, up there as one of the best defenders in the league as well as ruckmen.
Also our acting captain for most of the year.
There's 7 clubs below North and one of the reasons is Todd.


Only saw the GF as far as north games are concerned, but across the season, if he was anything like the GF game then is easy to understand why.

Was easily norths best in the GF IMO.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
User avatar
valleys07
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9165
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: From a place much more pure than yours
Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 1174 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Big Phil » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Swamp Donkey wrote:Todd Miles won the B&F :shock: What is going on down at Prospect???


I would have thought the more appropriate question would be 'what's going on at the Eagles that Todd was told he wouldn't get a League game there'?
User avatar
Big Phil
Coach
 
Posts: 20285
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 277 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Swamp Donkey » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Swamp Donkey wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Ian wrote:North's winners from last night

LEAGUE
Barrie Robran Club Champion Todd Miles
Patrons Award for Club Champion Runner Up Chad O'Sullivan
Third Best Player Jay Shannon
Fourth Best Player Nick Amato
Defender of the Year Will Dalwood
Don Lindner Forward of the Year Leigh Ryswyk
Ken Farmer Leading Goal Kicker Leigh Ryswyk
CL Jessop for Most Consistent Todd Miles
Harold McFarlane Memorial Award for Most Magarey Medal votes Max Thring
Coaches Trophy Joe Anderson
Prospect City Council Encouragement Award Michael Clinch
RD Lush Young Player of the Year Nick Amato


Wow, North's is like a who's who of discards from other clubs. At least noone can accuse us of being even close to going over the salary cap! :D


Todd Miles won the B&F :shock: What is going on down at Prospect???


I was just stirring the pot a bit :D . He's definately a worthy winner. I have followed his career quite closely given he used to play for Mallala and Hamley Bridge in the Adelaide Plains league. Believe it or not, back then he was a lean, pacey wingman. Its interesting to see how this body shape has changed over the years, and a bit of a shame really, because I think he could have been a much better player if he had not have put on as much bulk and stayed lean.
User avatar
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:02 am
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Swamp Donkey » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Big Phil wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:Todd Miles won the B&F :shock: What is going on down at Prospect???


I would have thought the more appropriate question would be 'what's going on at the Eagles that Todd was told he wouldn't get a League game there'?


I don't think that was the case, he left didn't he?? Did North have to cough up for a transfer fee? Not sure.....
User avatar
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:02 am
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Big Phil » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Swamp Donkey wrote:
Big Phil wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:Todd Miles won the B&F :shock: What is going on down at Prospect???


I would have thought the more appropriate question would be 'what's going on at the Eagles that Todd was told he wouldn't get a League game there'?


I don't think that was the case, he left didn't he?? Did North have to cough up for a transfer fee? Not sure.....


Mick Godden sat him down and said his opportunities at League level were going to be limited, at that time...

Not sure about the transfer fee, but I assume one would have been agreed upon...
User avatar
Big Phil
Coach
 
Posts: 20285
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 277 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Aerie » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Big Phil wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:Todd Miles won the B&F :shock: What is going on down at Prospect???


I would have thought the more appropriate question would be 'what's going on at the Eagles that Todd was told he wouldn't get a League game there'?


It was a strange decision. He was the type of depth player you need at the time. We had Parry and it was expected Redden would play mostly for the Eagles. We also had Grieger and Giuffreda in defence, a 3rd of similar type was probably overkill. Miles had a stinker of a final in 2010 and at that time his use was as a 2nd ruck and occasional pinch hit in defence or attack as his skills were average. All was forgiven as we won the 2011 premiership and it looked like a win/win for both parties.

Fast forward to 2012 and with Redden playing for the Power and Parry either suspended or injured for a large part of the season, we have to play our key backman as ruck because there is no one else. Miles develops as a very good defender and blankets Grocke in the Elimination Final - quite ironic, Grocke being North's biggest mistake.

So for season 2013 we recruit Borholm and Kirk. Two very similar players to Miles. Thankfully Borholm looks pretty handy and has improved a lot and Heinjus goes ok as a 2nd ruck. I guess Godden doesn't have the benefit of hindsight, but that decision was a massive win for the Roosters and a big loss to the Eagles.

Well done to Miles. He was a real goer and has improved his skills to become acting captain and best and fairest of a Grand Finalist. I'm sure he'd think moving to North was the best decision he made.
User avatar
Aerie
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5616
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:05 am
Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 522 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Booney » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Brodlach wrote:Steve Hamra Medal (League Best & Fairest):

1st - Ryan Ferguson & Chris Schmidt (37 Votes)
3rd - Ben Macreadie (32 Votes)
4th - Jonathon Beech & Brad Mangan (31 Votes)
6th - Travis Tuck (29 Votes)
7th - Joel Tippett, Tyson Slattery, Daniel Webb (23 Votes)
10th - Daniel Caire (22 Votes)
Coach’s Trophy
Joel Tippett
Sam Suckling Shield (Best 1st Year Player)
Brad Mangan
Bill Downs Memorial Trophy (League Most Improved Player)
Sponsored by George Demetriou, Councillor - City of West Torrens
Daniel Webb
Keith Reynolds Memorial Trophy
Sponsored by the Westonians
Tom Keough
President’s Trophy
Sponsored by OAMPS Insurance Brokers
Jaye Sippel
Foxtel Cup - Best & Fairest
Jonathon Beech & Travis Tuck (7 votes)
Foxtel Cup - Best & Fairest, Joint 3rd
Ben Macreadie & Brad Mangan (5 votes)
Bob Lee Memorial Award (Reserves Best & Fairest):
1st - Josh Schiller (23 Votes)
2nd - Brad Eagle & Tom Schott (17 Votes)
4th - Nick Homburg (16 Votes)
5th - Nick Favretto & Ryan Dijksman (15 Votes)
7th - Chris Bonney (12 Votes)
8th - Michael Minuzzo & Dean Poynton (11 Votes)
10th - Simon Dean, Brad Kirk & Peter Nelson (10 Votes)
Reserves Coach's Trophy
Phil Hopton
Reserves Magarey Medalist
Nick Homburg
Jake Watson Memorial Medal (U/18 Best & Fairest):
1st - Jye Dezylva & Harry Vick (22 Votes)
3rd - Jesse Watchman & Ryan Simister (19 Votes)
5th - Thomas Fitzpatrick & Kayne Cornish (17 Votes)
7th - Harrison Westhoff (16 Votes)
8th - Dylan Male & Brett Turner (13 Votes)
10th - Jack Evans (12 Votes)
U/18 Coach's Trophy
Mitchell Millen
U/18 Best Team Man
Tom Fitzpatrick
Knott/Mitchell Memorial Scholarship
Sponsored by the West Adelaide Past Players & Officials Group
Jack Zesers
Corey Siemers Award
Sponsored by the West Adelaide Past Players & Officials Group
Sam Durdin
Herde Family Award (U/18 Most Improved Player)
Kayne Cornish
Best U/18 Player from Roxby Downs
Dylan Male
Best U/18 Player from the Mallee
Rory O'Driscol
Francis Elma Award (Volunteer Encouragement Award)
Robert Manning
Congratulations to the following 2013 Life Members:
Roger Brine
Jack Smith


"All played well". Bloody unlucky if you went home empty handed!!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 58840
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 7586 times
Been liked: 10967 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby holden78 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:00 am

Aerie wrote:
Big Phil wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:Todd Miles won the B&F :shock: What is going on down at Prospect???


I would have thought the more appropriate question would be 'what's going on at the Eagles that Todd was told he wouldn't get a League game there'?


It was a strange decision. He was the type of depth player you need at the time. We had Parry and it was expected Redden would play mostly for the Eagles. We also had Grieger and Giuffreda in defence, a 3rd of similar type was probably overkill. Miles had a stinker of a final in 2010 and at that time his use was as a 2nd ruck and occasional pinch hit in defence or attack as his skills were average. All was forgiven as we won the 2011 premiership and it looked like a win/win for both parties.

Fast forward to 2012 and with Redden playing for the Power and Parry either suspended or injured for a large part of the season, we have to play our key backman as ruck because there is no one else. Miles develops as a very good defender and blankets Grocke in the Elimination Final - quite ironic, Grocke being North's biggest mistake.

So for season 2013 we recruit Borholm and Kirk. Two very similar players to Miles. Thankfully Borholm looks pretty handy and has improved a lot and Heinjus goes ok as a 2nd ruck. I guess Godden doesn't have the benefit of hindsight, but that decision was a massive win for the Roosters and a big loss to the Eagles.

Well done to Miles. He was a real goer and has improved his skills to become acting captain and best and fairest of a Grand Finalist. I'm sure he'd think moving to North was the best decision he made.


Miles, Kirk, Eddy, Shirley and Blesing are the difference! Recruit better and don't make these stupid error's and we would have been some threat to Norwood!
Ferret would disagree though I'm sure :lol: Apart from Miles, the other 4 were a waste of time, money and effort!
holden78
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:43 am
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 55 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Swamp Donkey » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 am

holden78 wrote:
Aerie wrote:
Big Phil wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:Todd Miles won the B&F :shock: What is going on down at Prospect???


I would have thought the more appropriate question would be 'what's going on at the Eagles that Todd was told he wouldn't get a League game there'?


It was a strange decision. He was the type of depth player you need at the time. We had Parry and it was expected Redden would play mostly for the Eagles. We also had Grieger and Giuffreda in defence, a 3rd of similar type was probably overkill. Miles had a stinker of a final in 2010 and at that time his use was as a 2nd ruck and occasional pinch hit in defence or attack as his skills were average. All was forgiven as we won the 2011 premiership and it looked like a win/win for both parties.

Fast forward to 2012 and with Redden playing for the Power and Parry either suspended or injured for a large part of the season, we have to play our key backman as ruck because there is no one else. Miles develops as a very good defender and blankets Grocke in the Elimination Final - quite ironic, Grocke being North's biggest mistake.

So for season 2013 we recruit Borholm and Kirk. Two very similar players to Miles. Thankfully Borholm looks pretty handy and has improved a lot and Heinjus goes ok as a 2nd ruck. I guess Godden doesn't have the benefit of hindsight, but that decision was a massive win for the Roosters and a big loss to the Eagles.

Well done to Miles. He was a real goer and has improved his skills to become acting captain and best and fairest of a Grand Finalist. I'm sure he'd think moving to North was the best decision he made.


Miles, Kirk, Eddy, Shirley and Blesing are the difference! Recruit better and don't make these stupid error's and we would have been some threat to Norwood!
Ferret would disagree though I'm sure :lol: Apart from Miles, the other 4 were a waste of time, money and effort!


All clubs would have a few dud recruits you could list over the past four years. Rob Shirley is an exception, he returned to his home club to finish his career, he wasn't "lured" home by spending huge money. The others I agree with. On a side note, I think you should not forget how successful the club has been over the past decade. Two flags in seven years aint that bad.... yes there could have been more but hey they must have been doing something right.
User avatar
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:02 am
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby holden78 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:11 am

I mentioned Shirley because his 2012 season was to play with Cicca and he was on little money, but his previous two seasons after the Candy Crows were with Ainslee for big $.
He missed his chance at a flag for coin, while the club again took the easy option and added a slowish midfielder with average skill and one year left in the tank! Yeh we didn't have any mids like him :roll: Rowntree, Kane, Cicca, Powell and Lewis :roll:
That's what we mean by saying lazy recruiting, although ofcoarse the Ferret will disagree :twisted:
holden78
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:43 am
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 55 times

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Bunton » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Did either of the Eagles gun recruits Andrew Ainger or Whatshisname Carey crack it for a top 10 finish in the B&F?
Bunton
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:41 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: 2013 B&F

Postby Big Phil » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 am

From the club's FaceBook page:

The Central District Football Club wishes to congratulate the following award winners from the 2013 League and Reserves Best and Fairest Dinner, held at Grand Central this evening.

RESERVES:

Incentive Award - Caleb Edmead

Coaches Award - Matthew White

Third Best & Fairest - Jackson Potter (49 votes)

Runner Up Best & Fairest - David Hayson (54 votes)

Best & Fairest Winner - Travis Schiller (89 votes)



LEAGUE:

Leading Goal Kicker - Justin Hardy (35 goals)

Incentive Award - Josh Waldhuter

Development Award - Josh Glenn

Coaches Award - Corey Reichert

Most Couragous (Daniel Hulm Memorial Trophy) - Trent Goodrem

Sixth Best & Fairest - Josh Glenn (167 votes)

Fifth Best & Fairest - Seb Guilhaus (208 votes)

Fourth Best & Fairest - Paul Thomas (247 votes)

Third Best & Fairest - Trent Goodrem (314 votes)

Runner Up Best & Fairest - James Boyd (358 votes)

Best & Fairest (Norm Russell Medallist) - Brayden O'Hara (360 votes)
User avatar
Big Phil
Coach
 
Posts: 20285
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 277 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |