SAAFL division 6 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the division 6 grand final?

Angle Vale
3%
Blackfriars OS
7%
Central United
2%
Fitzroy
13%
Ingle Farm
10%
Lockleys
4%
Mawson Lakes
13%
Mitchell Park
6%
Rosewater
33%
West Croydon
8%

Total votes : 98

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Cohiba wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:I have recently moved to Ingle Farm but attended St.Pauls/Mawson Lakes as a pupil for9 years. I suggested to someone last night that I could support both clubs this year but was told there is issues between the clubs. Could someone please enlighten me on this??

Stirring the pot a wee bit WW....re you and Riddler being "bum" buddies so to speak.....

Don't forget I went to school and lived round the corner from Knowlesy. ;)

Just trying to have a little fun. I am looking forward to getting out to Rowe Park or Mawson Moose Oval when these two lock horns though first time around. I am also going to legitimately support and attend both clubs games and club functions at various times throughout the year.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 845 times

Postby the milky bar kid » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:43 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Cohiba wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:I have recently moved to Ingle Farm but attended St.Pauls/Mawson Lakes as a pupil for9 years. I suggested to someone last night that I could support both clubs this year but was told there is issues between the clubs. Could someone please enlighten me on this??

Stirring the pot a wee bit WW....re you and Riddler being "bum" buddies so to speak.....

Just trying to have a little fun. I am looking forward to getting out to Rowe Park or Mawson Moose Oval when these two lock horns though first time around. I am also going to legitimately support and attend both clubs games and club functions at various times throughout the year.

Hmmm just trying to figure out who you could've been gallivanting with last night?
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Cohiba » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:32 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Cohiba wrote:

Fun indeed..... sounds like a great season coming up and looking like the Div 6 Forum will provide some great entertainment this year..... :) Enjoy.
Cohiba
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 41 times

Postby the milky bar kid » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Cohiba wrote:Fun indeed..... sounds like a great season coming up and looking like the Div 6 Forum will provide some great entertainment this year..... :) Enjoy.

I hope so Cohiba. I was named division 7's poster of the year last year & I plan on keeping my form as I make the step up to div 6 ;)
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Postby Look Good In Leather » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:02 am

the milky bar kid wrote:
Cohiba wrote:Fun indeed..... sounds like a great season coming up and looking like the Div 6 Forum will provide some great entertainment this year..... :) Enjoy.

I hope so Cohiba. I was named division 7's poster of the year last year & I plan on keeping my form as I make the step up to div 6 ;)

Surely you didn't beat marbles? :shock:
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby the milky bar kid » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:22 am

Look Good In Leather wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:

Surely you didn't beat marbles? :shock:

Haha, I'm talking about posting within the division 7 forum, not posters from the division 7 section.
Marbles effort in the SFL was good, but I think he got confused with the debate of teams needing to leave the SFL, compared to the real point of the SFL needing 2 divisions.
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:36 am

the milky bar kid wrote:Haha, I'm talking about posting within the division 7 forum, not posters from the division 7 section.
Marbles effort in the SFL was good, but I think he got confused with the debate of teams needing to leave the SFL, compared to the real point of the SFL needing 2 divisions.

Marbles revolutionised the competition and div 7 thread with the introduction of his SUPER C GRADE proposal! :lol:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Footy Warrior » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:11 pm

bowser06 wrote:
Doghouse9 wrote:Sounds like things are back on the up at MP which is good too see.
Any know whats happening down at Lockleys? I'm hearing a fair few walking out?

I've been told that lockleys have lost 5 out of the top 6 finishes in their B & F

Their 2 best players Georgiou & Flanigan are definately gone along with Cass Delsar
Footy Warrior
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Cobdogla

Postby zedman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Footy Warrior wrote:
bowser06 wrote:
Doghouse9 wrote:Sounds like things are back on the up at MP which is good too see.

I've been told that lockleys have lost 5 out of the top 6 finishes in their B & F

Their 2 best players Georgiou & Flanigan are definately gone along with Cass Delsar

ive heard similar..georgiou travelling though? dont think he has actually left..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Yeah I wouldn't think Harry highpants would go anywhere else to play!
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby bowser06 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:42 pm

zedman wrote:
Footy Warrior wrote:
bowser06 wrote:

ive heard similar..georgiou travelling though? dont think he has actually left..

Nah 100% going to a diferent club before travel, they're in strife. i keep hearing rumors that Rosies have again spent an absolute mint getting and retaining players.
bowser06
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Henley

Postby piglet1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Nah 100% going to a diferent club before travel, they're in strife. i keep hearing rumors that Rosies have again spent an absolute mint getting and retaining players.[/quote]

Don't know about picking up too many players at the kennel. I know we've kept majority but have had a few big outs with horse retiring and Lesiuk stopping for work reasons. If you know who we've picked up that I don't know of I'd be glad to hear it?
piglet1
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 8 times

Postby Danky$$ » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Clive waterhouse
Danky$$
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby the milky bar kid » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:19 pm

piglet1 wrote:Nah 100% going to a diferent club before travel, they're in strife. i keep hearing rumors that Rosies have again spent an absolute mint getting and retaining players.

Don't know about picking up too many players at the kennel. I know we've kept majority but have had a few big outs with horse retiring and Lesiuk stopping for work reasons. If you know who we've picked up that I don't know of I'd be glad to hear it?[/quote]

I've heard a number of ex Walkerville reserves players going there joining the coach, don't know too many names. I do know James Taylor is close to signing on, he was calling himself the hottest free agent in the SAAFL! ;) (I could very easily be taking this out of context!)
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Postby bowser06 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:33 pm

piglet1 wrote:Nah 100% going to a diferent club before travel, they're in strife. i keep hearing rumors that Rosies have again spent an absolute mint getting and retaining players.

Don't know about picking up too many players at the kennel. I know we've kept majority but have had a few big outs with horse retiring and Lesiuk stopping for work reasons. If you know who we've picked up that I don't know of I'd be glad to hear it?[/quote]

Don't know any names was just told by a couple of north haven lads (after about 20 pints tho)
bowser06
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Henley

Postby jake the snake » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Where did Flanagan and Delsar end up?
jake the snake
Under 16s

Been liked: 12 times

Postby piccachu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:59 am

[quoteDon't know about picking up too many players at the kennel. I know we've kept majority but have had a few big outs with horse retiring and Lesiuk stopping for work reasons. If you know who we've picked up that I don't know of I'd be glad to hear it?][/quote]

I have also heard a few will be coming with the coach from Walkies along with Jake Williams and Alex Losic signing.
Were has Marbles gone and who is Satchel
piccachu
League - Top 5

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby superlative steve » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:25 am

piccachu wrote:[quoteDon't know about picking up too many players at the kennel. I know we've kept majority but have had a few big outs with horse retiring and Lesiuk stopping for work reasons. If you know who we've picked up that I don't know of I'd be glad to hear it?]

I have also heard a few will be coming with the coach from Walkies along with Jake Williams and Alex Losic signing.[/quote]

Darren Grimmond from North Haven has also gone there. Only played B grade last year due to work committments but the year before was a very damaging player in the A's. Would slot in nicely next to Dyl Frank in the middle i'd imagine.
superlative steve
Under 16s

Been liked: 30 times

Postby marbles » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:17 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:Haha, I'm talking about posting within the division 7 forum, not posters from the division 7 section.

Marbles revolutionised the competition and div 7 thread with the introduction of his SUPER C GRADE proposal! :lol:

was also a massive catalyst in the extinction of the crap ass pizza restaurant table cloth mitchell park former guersney :D
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby awesome_idea » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 pm

i hear lockleys have picked up two young players daniel matiazzo, luke detullio and nathan wilson. From Flinders Park and Blackfriars. Anyone know anything about them?
awesome_idea
Mini-League

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Woodville South

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League