Opposition leader Watch

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: Opposition leader Watch

Postby Bully » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm

shoe boy wrote:
Bully wrote:news polls out today confirm Billy boy "honeymoon period" is over with dissatisfaction shown towards him from the poll.

I think he needs to look at this and realise his 4th stint as the leader of this party is again not working....

Also today has the labour party 51% lib/nat 49% :D

yes, down from the previous poll I am sure :D
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Bully » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 pm

ok billy boy -

subject of union corruption, and billy boy says get the police to investigate, So says the former boss of the AWU

Bob kernohan says (former AWU President Victoria branch) -" Bill shorten has had 18 years to go to the police if he was serious about helping investigate corruption and he hasn't lifted a finger"
"So bill, I can only think that you oppose a royal commission because you're afraid of what it will report. Bill shorten knew at least as much as I knew about the frauds - we discussed it at the time, but since then ive seen no positive actions at all from bill to bring offenders to justice, in fact bills done the opposite"
He concludes - " I know that Bill shorten has not assisted either the Victorian police or the WA police to bring the offenders to justice. He did nothing as a state secretary in Victoria, nor as AWU National Secretary in 2001-2007. He never called the police to investigate"

a culture of cover up and that's why there is a royal commission into the investigation - says Bob

Could it be the former PM and the current opposition leader could be trying to hide something ;) ?
Bully
Coach

Postby DOC » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Bully wrote:ok billy boy -

subject of union corruption, and billy boy says get the police to investigate, So says the former boss of the AWU

Bob kernohan says (former AWU President Victoria branch) -" Bill shorten has had 18 years to go to the police if he was serious about helping investigate corruption and he hasn't lifted a finger"
"So bill, I can only think that you oppose a royal commission because you're afraid of what it will report. Bill shorten knew at least as much as I knew about the frauds - we discussed it at the time, but since then ive seen no positive actions at all from bill to bring offenders to justice, in fact bills done the opposite"
He concludes - " I know that Bill shorten has not assisted either the Victorian police or the WA police to bring the offenders to justice. He did nothing as a state secretary in Victoria, nor as AWU National Secretary in 2001-2007. He never called the police to investigate"

a culture of cover up and that's why there is a royal commission into the investigation - says Bob

Could it be the former PM and the current opposition leader could be trying to hide something ;) ?

Former PM? When was that?
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 729 times
Been liked: 2085 times

Postby Bully » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:13 pm

DOC wrote:
Bully wrote:ok billy boy -

Former PM? When was that?

When he was in power during Julia / k Rudd era . You know .... Behind the scenes running the debacle ...
Bully
Coach

Postby Bully » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Adam bandt up to his usual tricks today ;)

"we killed the asylum seeker " ( his words )

We didn't kill anyone. It was the riot inside the camp which led to this unfortunate incident.
Bully
Coach

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:23 pm

You sure it wasn't Chris Breen?

"I think the first taste of the anger around refugees was actually when Kevin Rudd announced the Papua New Guinea deal. I think it displays the outrage at what has happened on Manus Island, with one man who came seeking protection in Australia murdered by the very people to whom he came seeking protection."
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby Bully » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Oh conroy, conroy conroy conroy . What and absolute dickhead you are .

Laughing stock and still has not said sorry or withdrawn his comments.
Also billy boy not even saying " I have asked conroy to call the general and apologise" in parliament today , yet basically defending him !!!

This is the so called party that wants to lead the country in three years =))
Bully
Coach

Postby dedja » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Yep, the only problem is that he said what lots of people think.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 176 times
Been liked: 992 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Bully, one question. Do you honestly think that it is possible that a warship could deliberately go tens of miles away from where they should be "accidentally"
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Bully » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Bennymacca one answer - no

Bennymacca one question . Do you feel right of accussing someone I.e a general who has served this country of something he did not do or cover up ?
Bully
Coach

Postby Gozu » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 pm

It was very poor form by Conroy.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:44 pm

Bully wrote:Bennymacca one answer - no

Bennymacca one question . Do you feel right of accussing someone I.e a general who has served this country of something he did not do or cover up ?

so, if you believe the answer is no, then you believe they lied to parliament saying it was an "accident".

i agree that it was extremely poor form by conroy, who is the biggest dickhead in the labor party, but if you believe they arent telling the truth, then arent they covering up?
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:22 am

I don't remember in my post saying they did not cover it up ?????

I posted about conroy attacking a general who served this country . If conroy has a problem then go to the source i.e morrison .Read the post correctly.
Bully
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:10 am

Bully wrote:I don't remember in my post saying they did not cover it up ?????

I posted about conroy attacking a general who served this country . If conroy has a problem then go to the source i.e morrison .Read the post correctly.

Well I agree that it is morrisons fault and not the generals fault. He would have been told by Morison to cover it up. Hence why I said it was poor form by conroy too
bennymacca
Coach

Postby shoe boy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:49 am

Is the military above the law?
Or are they being used by a government out of control!
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby Bully » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:58 am

No the military is not above the law . They were following orders if told to do that.

Attack the forces which protect this country hey shoeboy?? Good form champ.
Bully
Coach

Postby shoe boy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:26 am

Bully wrote:No the military is not above the law . They were following orders if told to do that.

Not at all Bully my brother is a RSM based in WA.
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:48 am

So, we are not allowed to question the armed forces? Any question in their direction is an attack and unpatriotic? Sailing into dangerously US waters here. Soon we'll be saluting the flag in the morning.

I have great respect for the forces but that doesn't mean we shouldn't question their actions.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby bennymacca » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 am

Dogwatcher wrote:So, we are not allowed to question the armed forces? Any question in their direction is an attack and unpatriotic? Sailing into dangerously US waters here. Soon we'll be saluting the flag in the morning.

I have great respect for the forces but that doesn't mean we shouldn't question their actions.

Exactly, well said.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 am

Bully wrote:No the military is not above the law . They were following orders if told to do that.

It is also attitudes like this that have allowed bastardry sexual assault and other such things to proliferate in the defence forces for much longer than they did in general society.
bennymacca
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics