Crows 2014

Talk on the national game

Re: Crows 2014

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:00 pm

bennymacca wrote:
The Sleeping Giant wrote:Tippett was born in New South Wales.

Going to be a long footy season for someone.

He moved to the Gold Coast when he was 2 months old! And all his family is still there, not in Sydney.

Don't wear yourself out mate. Plenty more injuries to come for the cows I hope.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby Johno6 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:07 pm

I am starting to realise why crows supporters had their own sub forum now...............
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:19 pm

And Port
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:29 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:Seems you two are confused with what I wrote. Tippett was born in New South Wales, so technically, he has gone home.

Don't confuse me with facts mate. ;)

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Just to clear things up, I am by no means happy with the injuries to Van Berlo and Walker, why stop there, theres another 40 on the list!
However I will be happy to see the Crows on the bottom in both comps.
Toot Toot!!
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Gotta laugh at all the Crow haters hating them even more now because they have reserves in the SANFL (and calling it karma when a crows player gets injured), when the AFL club they support had reserves teams playing in their state league first. Maybe Crows & Power reserves in the SANFL is the karma bus biting THEM on the ass. Toot, Toot.

Pretty sure that if Hawthorn, Essendon, Carlton, Sydney etc didn't do the wrong thing by the VFL in 2000 & kept their reserves in their own comp (VSFL as it was called), the Crows (and Power) would have had their reserves side playing against other AFL reserves sides & not done the wrong thing by the SANFL.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Johno6 wrote:I am starting to realise why crows supporters had their own sub forum now...............

So they don't have to deal with this sh1t most likely. I've been looking but cant find anywhere a forum user saying Goddards or Bellchambers injuries are the karma bus hitting Essendon.
cracka
Veteran

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Jim05 wrote:Why is it that supporters of all other clubs including Port cop grief and just laugh it off yet as soon as something negative is said about the Cows its the end of the world?

As above, haven't seen any posts stating the karma bus has hit Essendon with the injuries to Goddard & Bellchambers.
cracka
Veteran

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 pm

cracka wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Why is it that supporters of all other clubs including Port cop grief and just laugh it off yet as soon as something negative is said about the Cows its the end of the world?

As above, haven't seen any posts stating the karma bus has hit Essendon with the injuries to Goddard & Bellchambers.

No but i'm sure you will hear when ASADA finally step in
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:27 pm

cracka wrote:

If anyone posted that id just laugh and cop it not get all sooky and cry about it
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Crows 2014

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:31 pm

cracka wrote:Gotta laugh at all the Crow haters hating them even more now because they have reserves in the SANFL (and calling it karma when a crows player gets injured), when the AFL club they support had reserves teams playing in their state league first. Maybe Crows & Power reserves in the SANFL is the karma bus biting THEM on the ass. Toot, Toot.

Pretty sure that if Hawthorn, Essendon, Carlton, Sydney etc didn't do the wrong thing by the VFL in 2000 & kept their reserves in their own comp (VSFL as it was called), the Crows (and Power) would have had their reserves side playing against other AFL reserves sides & not done the wrong thing by the SANFL.

What happens in the VFL is not my concern, only worried about what happens in the SANFL, hopefully the cowardly clubs that voted yes have a good hard look at themselves and all clubs stick together and kick these imposters out next year
And FWIW the remaining stand alone clubs in the VFL are seriously looking at abandoning the comp and either going to the VFA or starting a new comp. That will leave the VFL as an AFL reserves comp only
Jim05
Coach

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:36 pm

Jim05 wrote:
cracka wrote:Gotta laugh at all the Crow haters hating them even more now because they have reserves in the SANFL (and calling it karma when a crows player gets injured), when the AFL club they support had reserves teams playing in their state league first. Maybe Crows & Power reserves in the SANFL is the karma bus biting THEM on the ass. Toot, Toot.

What happens in the VFL is not my concern, only worried about what happens in the SANFL, hopefully the cowardly clubs that voted yes have a good hard look at themselves and all clubs stick together and kick these imposters out next year
And FWIW the remaining stand alone clubs in the VFL are seriously looking at abandoning the comp and either going to the VFA or starting a new comp. That will leave the VFL as an AFL reserves comp only

But Essendon reserves play in the VFL, if you didn't support them so passionately I could then believe you.
cracka
Veteran

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:38 pm

Jim05 wrote:

That would be fantastic, then we can p1ss the Crows & Power reserves off to that comp, which is what it should have been in the first place.
cracka
Veteran

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Jim05 wrote:
cracka wrote:

If anyone posted that id just laugh and cop it not get all sooky and cry about it

Bullsh1t. You've been sooking & defending Essendon & Hird saying they haven't done anything wrong for 6 months.
cracka
Veteran

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 pm

cracka wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
cracka wrote:

Bullsh1t. You've been sooking & defending Essendon & Hird saying they haven't done anything wrong for 6 months.

Yes I have defended the club but doesnt mean id get upset if someone wishes one of our players gets injured.
Jim05
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 pm

cracka wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

But Essendon reserves play in the VFL, if you didn't support them so passionately I could then believe you.

Reckon Bomber summed up most Essendon fans thoughts on the VFL last year when he denied 11 players permission to play VFL finals because he wasnt risking injury for guys to play in a "developement league finals series"
Jim05
Coach

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Jim05 wrote:
cracka wrote:
Jim05 wrote:If anyone posted that id just laugh and cop it not get all sooky and cry about it

Yes I have defended the club but doesnt mean id get upset if someone wishes one of our players gets injured.

I reckon you would have reacted exactly how Bennymacca reacted. I suppose we'll never know, as of course NOW you wont react like that, just to prove a point.
cracka
Veteran

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 pm

cracka wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
cracka wrote:
Jim05 wrote:If anyone posted that id just laugh and cop it not get all sooky and cry about it

I reckon you would have reacted exactly how Bennymacca reacted. I suppose we'll never know, as of course NOW you wont react like that, just to prove a point.

Nah I reckon several people had a crack when Jobe broke his collarbone. Its all good, hear plenty worse at the games
Jim05
Coach

Postby cracka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Jim05 wrote:
cracka wrote:I reckon you would have reacted exactly how Bennymacca reacted. I suppose we'll never know, as of course NOW you wont react like that, just to prove a point.

Nah I reckon several people had a crack when Jobe broke his collarbone. Its all good, hear plenty worse at the games

Fair enough. I apologise. Crows supporters are sooks, I used to be one but stopped going to their games because their supporters gave me the shi1ts. I still do barrack for them a bit tho.

Crowd behaviour at games should have its own thread.
cracka
Veteran

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Hey Cracka, I'm surprised with your astounding knowledge of all things AFL considering you have only been following it for 3 years.
Must have a brain like a sponge ;)

In Jim's defence im pretty sure the words Karma and Jobe were written in many sentences last season
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL