Crows 2014

Talk on the national game

Re: Crows 2014

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:23 am

Footy Smart wrote:
cracka wrote:Nothing mentioned on the Carlton thread about karma & Judds injury. People then say crows supporters are precious when they have to deal with idiotic comments like that.

This
Its amazing how many times Trent Hentschel's injury gets bought up by Port Supporters..... ordinary!

Really? I don't know of any of my mates who would delight in that tackle and the subsequent injury it caused. I can't think that your comment has much basis at all.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby bennymacca » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:24 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Or how many time i''ve heard crow supporters hope that Tippett gets another concussion so he won't play ever again...

Idiot supporters on all teams. And should be called out for saying stuff like that. I would say the same to anyone who says that about Tippett.

As I always say to people, I would rather beat port (or any other team) when we are both at full strength than beat up on an injured side. And I would also rather best port in a grand final than have them bottom and the crows top.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:25 am

Footy Smart wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:
cracka wrote:Nothing mentioned on the Carlton thread about karma & Judds injury. People then say crows supporters are precious when they have to deal with idiotic comments like that.

This

Its amazing how many times Trent Hentschel's injury gets bought up by Port Supporters..... ordinary!

Or how many time i''ve heard crow supporters hope that Tippett gets another concussion so he won't play ever again...

Yep ordinary also!

Yeah, it's not like a part time hobby for these blokes. it's there career!!! Never understood people's logic around this topic...

I understand peoples relief when a key player isn't playing due to injury...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3023 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 am

Saying all that, i do enjoy port and crow supporters getting stuck into each other (besides the injury stuff)...

It's like 2 fat kids running 100m race... You no both aren't very good, but they'll have a red hot crack... :lol:
Last edited by woodublieve12 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3023 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby Footy Smart » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:29 am

Booney wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:

This

Really? I don't know of any of my mates who would delight in that tackle and the subsequent injury it caused. I can't think that your comment has much basis at all.

incorrect, I have heard it on numerous occassions. its funny you meantion lack of basis, as I often read your generalisations re the AFC and think the same!
Footy Smart
Coach

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 118 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Postby bennymacca » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:29 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Saying all that, i do enjoy port and crow supporters getting stuck into each other (besides the injury stuff)...

It's like 2 fat kids running 100m race... You no both aren't very good, but they'll have a red hot crack... :lol:

Haha I like that.

No problem getting stuck into teams, but I agree, hate it when people effectively wish an end to someone's livelihood.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Spargo » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 am

Booney wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:

This

Pull the other one Booney, it plays jingle bells! :-J
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5471 times
Been liked: 5114 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:56 am

Footy Smart wrote:
Booney wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:

This

incorrect, I have heard it on numerous occassions. its funny you meantion lack of basis, as I often read your generalisations re the AFC and think the same!

What, you're not all knitting Nanna's with apricot slices for the boys, baked after you got home from singing the song at the airport? :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Just on that Booney, was it a radio stunt?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby stan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:19 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Saying all that, i do enjoy port and crow supporters getting stuck into each other (besides the injury stuff)...

Yeah thats worth a lol
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Brodlach wrote:Just on that Booney, was it a radio stunt?

IIRC yes, it was.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby cracka » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:33 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:

This

Or how many time i''ve heard crow supporters hope that Tippett gets another concussion so he won't play ever again...

So far I'm only half way through the Tippet thread & most of the negative comments came from the usuals who are not crows supporters. Concussions were mentioned 3 times, 2 of which were not crows supporters & 1 was not identified.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Spargo » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Ask Stephen Rowe.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5471 times
Been liked: 5114 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby cracka » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Spargo wrote:Ask Stephen Rowe.

Anyone who agrees with him needs help. He also thought the crows should wear the state jumper so that shows where he is at.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:51 pm

The even fatter kid only has to run 60 metres then brags that they won the race.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1817 times

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Spargo wrote:
Booney wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:

This

Pull the other one Booney, it plays jingle bells! :-J

Seriously, if anyone gains delight from that I'm very surprised, but I'll take your word for it.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Booney wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Just on that Booney, was it a radio stunt?

IIRC yes, it was.

And one reason Crows supporters are so highly thought of. The Adelaide media isn't exactly your friend.

Anyway, back on topic. Let's hope the non career threatening karma bus keeps rolling through Adelaide.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby carey » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Spargo wrote:Ask Stephen Rowe.

Stephan Rowe is by far the biggest D**khead associated with any football media Australia wide! I heard him banging on about how unlucky Adelaide are with injuries, Look no one wants injuries to any player from any side but hey they happen would you rather it be VB and Henderson or say Dangerfield and Walker?

My point is for every negative there will be a positive. Not to mention no VB maybe frees up a spot for Matt Crouch no Henderson means Hardigan gets more exposure and I think Crouch and Hardigan will eventually be better players than VB and Henderson.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2802 times
Been liked: 2989 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby carey » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 pm

Did a mention of big of a wan*er Rowey is :evil:
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2802 times
Been liked: 2989 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby HH3 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:20 pm

I wonder if Rory Sloans deal with Toyota is above board.

Isn't there a thing about conflict of interest?
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL