Diary of some pregnant blokes

Anything!

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:43 pm

carey wrote:It's also my return to the coaches box this week.

:shock: What's the go there?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby valleys07 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Onya Carey! Congratulations to you both on the wonderful addition- hope Mrs Carey and Phoebe are going well!

Saturday night- unfortunately I wont be at the game, Its my works mid year dinner and i'm treating it as a last chance to re-aquaint with the amber fluid, and do it free of charge! I will tip my glass from the stamford in a toast to you, and will definitely catch up with you all for an ale when next at a game.

Not to divert attention, but my wife had her 36 week scan yesterday, and it looks as though we are going to have quite a large little boy on the way, upwards of 9lbs is the word from the obstetrician (have fun with that Mrs Valleys :lol: :axe: ), so the chances of early delivery are looking stronger by the day. She was having what we thought were braxton hicks contractions last night, so we are into the home stretch now!
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1169 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby carey » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
carey wrote:It's also my return to the coaches box this week.

:shock: What's the go there?

Need to string a few wins together so they've gone to the top to generate a few wins.......

A Grade coach is in hospital for an operation
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2809 times
Been liked: 2997 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby carey » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Cheers bud.

All the best with delivery your whopper mate. No matter how big of a man blokes think they are it tugs at the heart strings that's for sure and the big the lump in throat. Nothing beer won't clear up tho :lol:
carey
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:59 pm

valleys07 wrote:Onya Carey! Congratulations to you both on the wonderful addition- hope Mrs Carey and Phoebe are going well!

Saturday night- unfortunately I wont be at the game, Its my works mid year dinner and i'm treating it as a last chance to re-aquaint with the amber fluid, and do it free of charge! I will tip my glass from the stamford in a toast to you, and will definitely catch up with you all for an ale when next at a game.

Not to divert attention, but my wife had her 36 week scan yesterday, and it looks as though we are going to have quite a large little boy on the way, upwards of 9lbs is the word from the obstetrician (have fun with that Mrs Valleys :lol: :axe: ), so the chances of early delivery are looking stronger by the day. She was having what we thought were braxton hicks contractions last night, so we are into the home stretch now!

Can see it now.

valleys, resplendent in his bag of fruit for the mid year piss up takeS hold of beer #4,the REALLY good one ( you know, where it goes from being a beer to "my god this stuff is awesome I wonder how much of it I can fit inside me?" ) and *insert his ring tone here*.......

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby valleys07 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:11 pm

But....but....THERE'S 2 POINTS THE DIFFERENCE WITH 2 MINUTES TO GO!"

:lol:
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

valleys07
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Booney wrote:
valleys07 wrote:Onya Carey! Congratulations to you both on the wonderful addition- hope Mrs Carey and Phoebe are going well!

Can see it now.

valleys, resplendent in his bag of fruit for the mid year piss up takeS hold of beer #4,the REALLY good one ( you know, where it goes from being a beer to "my god this stuff is awesome I wonder how much of it I can fit inside me?" ) and *insert his ring tone here*.......

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

im slightly concerned that it takes you up to beer #4 to summise how the night will pan out on the pi55

it normally registers on the 2nd for me, but its been a while since the register has come back negative :lol:
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11853 times
Been liked: 3601 times

Postby Booney » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:15 pm

valleys07 wrote:But....but....THERE'S 2 POINTS THE DIFFERENCE WITH 2 MINUTES TO GO!"

:lol:

I'm going to miss you, mate. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:16 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Booney wrote:

Can see it now.

im slightly concerned that it takes you up to beer #4 to summise how the night will pan out on the pi55

it normally registers on the 2nd for me, but its been a while since the register has come back negative :lol:

Well, usually by number 4 you can tell what sort of form you're in.... ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby carey » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 pm

I know after the first if I'll end up in trouble or not. It's normally oh shit here we go again. Lol

I've got an excuse this weekend! She's in till Monday tho so I'm home free :-)
carey
Coach

Postby tipper » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:45 pm

just as another tip for the wise. it is a bad idea to send the missus a photo of you enjoying your first beer (or your fourth) after the baby is born while feet up watching the tele while bub is still less than 12 hours old.......

i wanted to share the moment, and as it was VERY early in the morning no one else was up. no matter that i was supposed to be sleeping ready to come back and fend off visitors in the morning....
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:12 am

wife hit the 37 week mark yesterday...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby valleys07 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:01 am

Close now WUB!

Mine is into the 39th week...

valleys07
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:18 am

Exciting times ahead lads. All the best for both of you and your significant others.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Johno6 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 am

woodublieve12 wrote:wife hit the 37 week mark yesterday...

good number!
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby Failed Creation » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Booney wrote:Exciting times ahead lads. All the best for both of you and your significant others.

Ditto, and you should all know where to go if you want to wet the baby's head too.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby tipper » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 am

tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:39 am

Some sound advice for expectant fathers. On the last day of work for your partner before they go on maternity leave, I stress do not say one more day til holidays!!!
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Mythical Creature » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:49 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Some sound advice for expectant fathers. On the last day of work for your partner before they go on maternity leave, I stress do not say one more day til holidays!!!

Ha. My missus had her last day last Thursday. I said exactly the same thing! :lol:
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 am

Mythical Creature wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Some sound advice for expectant fathers. On the last day of work for your partner before they go on maternity leave, I stress do not say one more day til holidays!!!

Ha. My missus had her last day last Thursday. I said exactly the same thing! :lol:

I said it for our first one. I didn't make the same mistake today :lol:
woodublieve12
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion