Invites Out

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Invites Out

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:04 pm

The invites for all Hogg teams have been sent out to everyone except for Division V CHAMPS coached by someone called Shane and Division VI Scros Swimmers coached by someone called Tom. I can't invite you guys because I don't know who the **** you are. If someone knows who they are could they please post in this thread or PM me so I can send out the invites to those guys.

If you are playing in the Hogg this year please put your teams in because this time of the year is the biggest pain in the arse every season. Don't be one of those wackers who still hasn't put their team in by early March and I don't know if you are going around again or not. Continuing on with the Hogg is not compulsory, if you have had enough please let me know and I can promote someone to take your spot.

I still need a skipper for Divvy III and Divvy V so some hands up there would be nice as well.

If you haven't played Hogg before but would like to do so, please post last year's score if you have it or let me know if you are a rookie. We already have quite a few new and returning coaches this season.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy