South 2014

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: South 2014

Postby The Panther » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 pm

I am not as concerned about the loss of Wundke as some. I think at times we were very one dimensional , a bit like when Lloyd was at Essendon. Obviously a very good full forward to replace but i would like to see us develop 2 or 3 avenues to goal . Rolfe should help that and his loss last season probably attributed to the situation.
The Panther
Under 16s

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby sjt » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:08 am

Purchased my three game membership this week. The office lady said she had a few non south supporters sign up this week.
sjt
League - Best 21

Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 59 times

Postby DOC » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:05 am

FFS when will we get a break.

South Adelaide midfielder Caleb Daniel has undergone surgery Yesterday after scans on his ankle revealed some more serious damage. Caleb sustained the injury in the trial match against Sturt and faces three months on the sidelines. South Adelaide Football Manager Neill Sharpe said the injury looked eerily similar to those suffered by Brede Seccull and Scott Taylor. “It seems to be a bit of a freak that we can have three ankle injuries all the same. The MRI reports for all read very similar. “It’s disappointing for Caleb as he has been close to our best player in our last two trials. But he’s a resilient kid so I’m sure he’ll come back in good condition.”
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 724 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:27 am

sjt wrote:Purchased my three game membership this week. The office lady said she had a few non south supporters sign up this week.

Good to have you on board sjt. ;-)
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby blueandwhite » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:38 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:
sjt wrote:Purchased my three game membership this week. The office lady said she had a few non south supporters sign up this week.

Welcome to the SAFC gentlemen.
Think you will find it might be an intersting year at Pantherland.. :shock: :roll:
Tiocfaidh ár Lá
blueandwhite
League - Best 21

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 218 times
Grassroots Team: Jamestown-Peterborough

Postby holden78 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:50 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
The Sleeping Giant wrote:

Welcome to the SAFC gentlemen.
Think you will find it might be an intersting year at Pantherland.. :shock: :roll:

Is an " inter sting " what happens at Sydney Mardi Gras afterparties and Crowbot B&F nights? ;)
holden78
League - Best 21

Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 55 times

Postby topsywaldron » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Only someone with deeply repressed stirrings could make that leap.
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Postby Bounce of the ball » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:20 pm

DOC wrote:FFS when will we get a break.

South Adelaide midfielder Caleb Daniel has undergone surgery Yesterday after scans on his ankle revealed some more serious damage. Caleb sustained the injury in the trial match against Sturt and faces three months on the sidelines. South Adelaide Football Manager Neill Sharpe said the injury looked eerily similar to those suffered by Brede Seccull and Scott Taylor. “It seems to be a bit of a freak that we can have three ankle injuries all the same. The MRI reports for all read very similar. “It’s disappointing for Caleb as he has been close to our best player in our last two trials. But he’s a resilient kid so I’m sure he’ll come back in good condition.”

Are you serious ? I reckon you've had more than your share of breaks .
Bounce of the ball
Reserves

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 65 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL