Pure SANFL ladder

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Pure SANFL ladder

Postby bennymacca » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:17 pm

should be called "living in the past SANFL ladder"

may as well put the 'peckers back in there, it would be just as relevant.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby gossipgirl » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:39 pm

should be called get a life ladder :roll:
Adelaide Crows World champions 2017 - Crows 4.11 to Lions 4.5
gossipgirl
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 57 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby LMA » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Just seen this thread, Awwwwwwwww how cute :lol:
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby UK Fan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Geesh whinge whinge whinge. Another thread hijacked by the pro-sell-outs.
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1197 times
Been liked: 500 times

Postby mickey » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:52 pm

As opposed to every other thread hijacked by the "anti sellouts"
mickey
Coach

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 312 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:54 pm

this thread is on par with Nurses (desk calendar) Jokes, Antidotes, etc (no pics) and Damn you auto correct :lol: . Did MightyEagles have anything to do with this thread? ;)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3015 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Postby rocketeer » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:20 pm

bennymacca wrote:should be called "living in the past SANFL ladder"

may as well put the 'peckers back in there, it would be just as relevant.

Or "living in the future" for when the AFL eventually gets its own reserves comp or some people at the SANFL grow a pair and kick them out. I'm betting on the former happening sooner than the latter.
rocketeer
Rookie

Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Postby UK Fan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:38 pm

mickey wrote:As opposed to every other thread hijacked by the "anti sellouts"

:roll:
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1197 times
Been liked: 500 times

Postby johntheclaret » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:34 am

All you Port and Crows boys and girls, instead of whinging and whining, how about just don't read the thread. You know it's about. I have no interest in the AFL. Do you see me in that forum making flaming posts?

You whine on about how every thread is hijacked by the anti afl mob but most of the crap that starts drags a topic down is posted by one of your lot.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby holden78 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:40 am

johntheclaret wrote:All you Port and Crows boys and girls, instead of whinging and whining, how about just don't read the thread. You know it's about. I have no interest in the AFL. Do you see me in that forum making flaming posts?

You whine on about how every thread is hijacked by the anti afl mob but most of the crap that starts drags a topic down is posted by one of your lot.

Here Here, we hate your corporate gayball so flock off to AHOLE oval and pay the pig of a thing off..... you'll get flock all $ out of us :butthead:
holden78
League - Best 21

Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 55 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:57 am

johntheclaret wrote:All you Port and Crows boys and girls, instead of whinging and whining, how about just don't read the thread. You know it's about. I have no interest in the AFL. Do you see me in that forum making flaming posts?

so when i go to read a pre match forum there won't be any anti afl spew in it or when i go to read a post game forum there will be none of the same waa waa stuff????

because you lot have 3-4 forums dedicated to your issues, but every round so far i've gone to the above forums and the same dribble is on there. Very little talk about the game is on there...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3015 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 am

If you truly think this ladder and the thread associated to it is valid, worthy of discussion and worth more than a pinch of shit I'll stay right away.

Then again, if you think it's pretty childish and has no real bearing on anything at all, other than another form of whinging I'd say we agree. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:17 am

if the blatant and childish whinging was kept to this thread only, or even the containment thread set up for that purpose, then it would be fine.

But every thread seems to be permeated with the mindless drivel of the SANFL whingers.

The moderators really need to do a better job at containing that type of stuff imo, and keep it to the appropriate threads. That probably includes deleting all of my posts in this thread but meh.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:18 am

this is pretty hilarious really.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby stan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:30 am

bennymacca wrote:if the blatant and childish whinging was kept to this thread only, or even the containment thread set up for that purpose, then it would be fine.

But every thread seems to be permeated with the mindless drivel of the SANFL whingers.

The moderators really need to do a better job at containing that type of stuff imo, and keep it to the appropriate threads. That probably includes deleting all of my posts in this thread but meh.

There is a seperate thread now called whinging.

Also as for the mods, you should lay off them. Its a hard thankless job at times and keep in mind they are volunteers. Non of them get paid. They do what they can so we have this site.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:35 am

stan wrote:
bennymacca wrote:if the blatant and childish whinging was kept to this thread only, or even the containment thread set up for that purpose, then it would be fine.

There is a seperate thread now called whinging.

Also as for the mods, you should lay off them. Its a hard thankless job at times and keep in mind they are volunteers. Non of them get paid. They do what they can so we have this site.

one of my best mates is an admin here so its not as if i dont know what a mod does, or that they do their work for free etc. I have been mods on other sites too, its not easy, particularly when there is a topic you are passionate about, which many people are about this issue. My point still stands though I think, as some of the other mods are sometimes the ones doing the whinging and need to think more closely about where they post that. Containment threads are the best way to solve this issue it think, but that should be policed more heavily imo.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 am

And what have we done in the last week?

There are threads for match comments only, there are threads for whinging, there is this thread for those who like to see how teams are performing without AFL influence, having deleted a heap of posts to comply with this directive in the last week it is the "Pro AFL in SANFL" members who are the ones who continue to not comply.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby bennymacca » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:42 am

Dutchy wrote:And what have we done in the last week?

There are threads for match comments only, there are threads for whinging, there is this thread for those who like to see how teams are performing without AFL influence, having deleted a heap of posts to comply with this directive in the last week it is the "Pro AFL in SANFL" members who are the ones who continue to not comply.

good work

i still think its a valid opinion to say that this thread is silly though.
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:43 am

In your opinion of course, in others it is not, have an opinion but respect others might not agree.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby cennals05 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:01 am

bennymacca wrote:
Dutchy wrote:And what have we done in the last week?

good work

i still think its a valid opinion to say that this thread is silly though.

It is a valid opinion, however if you think it's silly then why do you keep coming on it to comment? I would say that is the definition of silly. As with everything in life If you don't like something you have the choice not to partake in it. Just like this thread.
cennals05
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 248 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL