Round 2 - Central v Norwood Post Game

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 2 - Central v Norwood Post Game

Postby bennymacca » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 pm

So I hope the powers that be make this known. Seems like we may have issues when port play sat arvo and crows play Sunday arvo because then there is no free day timeslot. When one of them plays at night it should be no issue to schedule a game on either Saturday or Sunday that can he played at a Normal time
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby whufc » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:21 pm

bennymacca wrote:So I hope the powers that be make this known. Seems like we may have issues when port play sat arvo and crows play Sunday arvo because then there is no free day timeslot. When one of them plays at night it should be no issue to schedule a game on either Saturday or Sunday that can he played at a Normal time

Despite me not personally liking them I think the Sunday timeslot should be used more often.

Gives all the ammos/county people a chance to take a look and especially now with the 18-25 year old market the Sunday sessions being 'in vogue'
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Bounce of the ball » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Another good home crowd by the Doggies. That has nothing to with the reserves issue.

And cennals , I think people are saying your "quote" makes no sense.
Bounce of the ball
Reserves

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby RB » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:32 pm

The crowd was shite, BOTB.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 766 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby UK Fan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Booney wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:
cennals05 wrote: Then said the game is the another word for a homosexual v the team that voted NO.

Huh?

So Grant referred to Norwood as "poofters" or "fags" is what I make of that. Yes cennals?

You'd hate to know what he calls Port Mr Boon :-)

Before you ask It can't be repeated on SAFooty :-)
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1202 times
Been liked: 502 times

Postby johntheclaret » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 am

UK Fan wrote:
bennymacca wrote:That number is obviously not zero, and all the talk pre season was about increased opportunities for sponsors. No brainier really. Now with the schedule, it is weird that they haven't publicised it for the whole year, or are they reserving the right to change which game they show?

I was previously a sponsor of Centrals. Now no interest whatsoever.

i sponsor a local soccer club and ammo football club instead.

And it costs all up under 50% of what the SANFL sponsorship package did for both.

Bit unfair that UK. Your club did at least say no. It's not thier fault Ressies in the comp. If that is the reason why you stopped sponsoring them?
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby UK Fan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:23 am

johntheclaret wrote:
UK Fan wrote:
bennymacca wrote:That number is obviously not zero, and all the talk pre season was about increased opportunities for sponsors. No brainier really. Now with the schedule, it is weird that they haven't publicised it for the whole year, or are they reserving the right to change which game they show?

And it costs all up under 50% of what the SANFL sponsorship package did for both.

Bit unfair that UK. Your club did at least say no. It's not thier fault Ressies in the comp. If that is the reason why you stopped sponsoring them?

Lost all respect for the league JTC !! I sponsored the club because I loved the league and wanted to help it become as strong as possible. no real interest in sponsoring a club in a league that refuses to stand up for itself and is scared of leaving the teet of the AFL. Ive communicated my stance to to the club for years.

The day AFL reserves enters the league is the day my sponsorship ceases. Always being assured it won't happen. At the end of the day the CDFC weren't just a vote on this issue they were a voice .

Myself and my family are Still members/patrons of cdfc but that's it.

Honest question. Do you think Im the only CDFC sponsor that hasn't renewed this year ????? And the league becoming a developement league the reason behind their non renewal ??? Are all of them out of line.

Can I ask Are you continuing your sponsorship of North Adelaide ?? How north voted on the issue the reason why/why not ??
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1202 times
Been liked: 502 times

Postby johntheclaret » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:12 pm

UK Fan wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:
UK Fan wrote:

Lost all respect for the league JTC !! I sponsored the club because I loved the league and wanted to help it become as strong as possible. no real interest in sponsoring a club in a league that refuses to stand up for itself and is scared of leaving the teet of the AFL. Ive communicated my stance to to the club for years.

The day AFL reserves enters the league is the day my sponsorship ceases. Always being assured it won't happen. At the end of the day the CDFC weren't just a vote on this issue they were a voice .

Myself and my family are Still members/patrons of cdfc but that's it.

Honest question. Do you think Im the only CDFC sponsor that hasn't renewed this year ????? And the league becoming a developement league the reason behind their non renewal ??? Are all of them out of line.

Can I ask Are you continuing your sponsorship of North Adelaide ?? How north voted on the issue the reason why/why not ??

I have no idea who does and who doesn't sponsor CDFC anymore.
I assume Centrals, like everyone else, needs all the support and money they can get just to survive.
Your post read as though you have no interest in CDFC, but anyway you spend your money how you like.

Yes I have sponsored North again this year, and hopefully I'll be down thee again if we reach the GF. North are my team, end of really.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL