Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

Postby passionatelegsfan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Spargo wrote:
passionatelegsfan wrote:If you think that port should have the right to call themselves south australian after the amount of times they have shit on this state, then I would suggest that it is you who are mentally challenged!!

Firstly, no none is mentally challenged for having an opinion (that was hard to write considering some things posted on here).
Whichever way you look at it, port are South Australian. Numerous actions of theirs in the past however can only be described as "un South Australian".
Yes, they have shit on the SANFL, the other clubs, the SA footy public and even to a degree themselves more than any other club.
IMHO it is simply the lies, the unwillingness to accept any blame, the delusional arrogance and the sick and twisted penchant to point the finger at everyone else (when a mirror would suffice) that leaves everyone in disbelief regarding the PAFC and most of their supporters.

Agree 100percent. And that is basically the gist of what i am saying about port in my own way. I maybe opinioted but if you look at my posting history i have never flamed anyone or hurled personal insults to other people. To refer to someone as mentally challenged is actually very hurtful and offensive. You would think a moderator would have more class, makes you wonder who the trolls really are!
passionatelegsfan

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 6 times

Postby jim5112 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:11 pm

dogbreath wrote:
mickey wrote:
whufc wrote:
Gozu wrote:Crowd 3,337

3000k of them would have been dogs fans

So three thousand thousand central supporters were there!

Yep !!

But I doubt they'll be in any rush to go back for the next game against Crows or Power Reserves. When the novelty factor wears off & people get sick of being flogged by the professionals, just watch the crowd numbers tumble.

It's the start of the end.

I think it shows how poor the standard of SANFL has become.

This match reminded me of the old VFL v SANFL mismatches.

Assuming that SANFL clubs actually wish to compete with their new opponents they will need to raise the bar. If they can do this, more of the matches will be worth watching and people will reappear to watch the SANFL clubs. If not, it will just keep going downhill as it has been for some years now!
jim5112
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:18 am

johntheclaret wrote:
heater31 wrote:Again Kickinit heads off on the completely wrong tangent :roll:

Get it back to the thread topic or it will be locked.....

Maybe you should try deleting his posts if you feel he is constantly taking threads off topic.

What's the point of having rules if all you want to do is lock a thread when a habitual troll is only interested in ...... Trolling
Hey guess what... That's another rule of the site isn't it, no trolling.

Come on Mods, do the right thing and get these idiots off the boards

Perhaps managing the amount of mindless, never ending, round-and-round in circles anti-AFL in SANFL debate might keep good posters here too?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10780 times

Postby johntheclaret » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:38 am

Booney wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:
heater31 wrote:Again Kickinit heads off on the completely wrong tangent :roll:

Get it back to the thread topic or it will be locked.....

Maybe you should try deleting his posts if you feel he is constantly taking threads off topic.

What's the point of having rules if all you want to do is lock a thread when a habitual troll is only interested in ...... Trolling
Hey guess what... That's another rule of the site isn't it, no trolling.

Come on Mods, do the right thing and get these idiots off the boards

Perhaps managing the amount of mindless, never ending, round-and-round in circles anti-AFL in SANFL debate might keep good posters here too?

Actually I agree with you.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL