#%,!%$!!! You! [insert player] thread

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

#%,!%$!!! You! [insert player] thread

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Lads, as we all know trades are precious. Especially just after the bye period is upon us and you are mired in mid table mediocrity. So its time for a thread to vent our righteous rage against those players who have wronged us.

**** YOU CHAD WiNGARD

This guy has gone from being a gun up and coming midfielder to a soft flashy forward, Ports Eddie Betts. Chad has gone down twice already and cant crack the ton when he kicks five goals. Hes sucked us all in as Robbie Gray has gobbled up all of his points.

**** YOU DAYNE ZORKO

This guy is a prick. His average when I have him is 85 but as soon as I dump his sorry arse he starts scoring like Gary Ablett. Carlton suck!

**** YOU RYAN GRIFFEN

For years Ive been saying he is an overrated skirt but last year he got off the leash. He went down to low 500s and I jumped on this "bargain". Since then hes proven he literally can not get a kick once a tagger's shadow touches his boots and when he does he turns the bloody thing over. Start tagging Libba FFS!

**** YOU TRENT COTCHIN

Why I got this shlub over Josh Kennedy Ill never know. Wasnt last years turnoverfest enough evidence to mark his papers for this season? The preseason Tiger hype and the club Captaincy convinced me to Cotch up for another year. FAIL. Your team wears the Yellow and Black son.

Ive rage traded one if the above. Yep, thats right, the one who scored the points last week! Surely Im not the only coach out there who wants to tell some of these guys **** YOU!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1699 times
Been liked: 1819 times

Re: #%,!%$!!! You! [insert player] thread

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:06 am

**** YOU SOME CAN'T

I've just about had enough of......*whispers*.........oooohhhh PLAYERS....ahem...

excuse me....

well..

**** YOU TOM MITCHELL

Parker or Mitchell. 2nd year blues- whoda thought Mitchy would skip that boat. You know your struggling when Brandon Jack and Gary ****ing Rohan have skipped ahead of you.

**** YOU TRENT COTCHIN

Last weekend was the straw that broke this angry camels back. Sideways traded (grrr) that squib to be somebody elses problem. Watch him smack out 140 againt the roos. Does JimsTigerRoos have him?

I could have added Zorko to that list until last weekend, and thank **** i missed the Wingard and Griffen boats (both rotated through my side during stages of the pre-season).

Feels better to get that off my chest. Maybe Booney's "no supercoach" isnt such a bad decision after all!
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 768 times
Been liked: 1171 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Q. » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 am

**** you Shaun Higgins. Burnt me for years and now that I've steared clear he's finally hardened up!
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby zedman » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 am

where the **** do i start!? the cows..

mitch honeychurch..any danger of getting a game this decade?
lincoln mccarthy..are you still alive..you have been "back test" for 2 months!
kurt aylett..you take me to 2 games but dont bubble!
jon orourke..see above..asshole!
jarman impey..plays 10 games and goes up $64k..wtf?

/end rant
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1080 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:26 am

F**K you to any of the players that have let me down over the season.

Wingard is the biggest culprit - every time i consider trading him he has a big score, then the next week - SNOT!
Sam Mitchell I traded in and he did his hammy - I lost by 12 points that week
Fasalo on Anzac Day had a shocker, subbed out for 19 points i think it was.. i lost by 3 points that week!

F**k you to the coaches as well who do things like make Langford a tagger when he is making me good $$ :'(
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby bennymacca » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:54 am

Rik E Boy wrote:Lads, as we all know trades are precious. Especially just after the bye period is upon us and you are mired in mid table mediocrity. So its time for a thread to vent our righteous rage against those players who have wronged us.

**** YOU CHAD WiNGARD

This guy has gone from being a gun up and coming midfielder to a soft flashy forward, Ports Eddie Betts. Chad has gone down twice already and cant crack the ton when he kicks five goals. Hes sucked us all in as Robbie Gray has gobbled up all of his points.

**** YOU DAYNE ZORKO

This guy is a prick. His average when I have him is 85 but as soon as I dump his sorry arse he starts scoring like Gary Ablett. Carlton suck!

**** YOU RYAN GRIFFEN

For years Ive been saying he is an overrated skirt but last year he got off the leash. He went down to low 500s and I jumped on this "bargain". Since then hes proven he literally can not get a kick once a tagger's shadow touches his boots and when he does he turns the bloody thing over. Start tagging Libba FFS!

**** YOU TRENT COTCHIN

Why I got this shlub over Josh Kennedy Ill never know. Wasnt last years turnoverfest enough evidence to mark his papers for this season? The preseason Tiger hype and the club Captaincy convinced me to Cotch up for another year. FAIL. Your team wears the Yellow and Black son.

Ive rage traded one if the above. Yep, thats right, the one who scored the points last week! Surely Im not the only coach out there who wants to tell some of these guys **** YOU!

regards,

REB

So pretty much you are admitting you are a horrible fantasy coach?

:)

I'm up and about at the moment, 137th overall in AF. Got 2327 on the weekend, another result like that will have me knocking on the door of the top 50
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Moe » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:21 am

David Hale
I will leave it at that
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 93 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby Mythical Creature » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:45 pm

valleys07 wrote:**** YOU SOME CAN'T

I've just about had enough of......*whispers*.........oooohhhh PLAYERS....ahem...

excuse me....

well..

**** YOU TOM MITCHELL

Parker or Mitchell. 2nd year blues- whoda thought Mitchy would skip that boat. You know your struggling when Brandon Jack and Gary ****ing Rohan have skipped ahead of you.

**** YOU TRENT COTCHIN

Last weekend was the straw that broke this angry camels back. Sideways traded (grrr) that squib to be somebody elses problem. Watch him smack out 140 againt the roos. Does JimsTigerRoos have him?

I could have added Zorko to that list until last weekend, and thank **** i missed the Wingard and Griffen boats (both rotated through my side during stages of the pre-season).

Feels better to get that off my chest. Maybe Booney's "no supercoach" isnt such a bad decision after all!

I don't have the cotch so don't stress. The bloke can't kick.

I got stuck on the Mitchell bandwagon too, and wasted a trade with Acres.

Just looked through your side, gonna be a tough match !!
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Phew!- actually that can be for you and I :lol:

Yeah we do have pretty evenly matched squads, so it will be hotly contested.

If I pull out another 2400 and get done....well there will be one desolate valleys on here on monday!
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 768 times
Been liked: 1171 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Rik E Boy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:21 am

bennymacca wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:Lads, as we all know trades are precious. Especially just after the bye period is upon us and you are mired in mid table mediocrity. So its time for a thread to vent our righteous rage against those players who have wronged us.

**** YOU CHAD WiNGARD

**** YOU DAYNE ZORKO

**** YOU RYAN GRIFFEN

**** YOU TRENT COTCHIN

regards,

REB

So pretty much you are admitting you are a horrible fantasy coach?

:)

I'm up and about at the moment, 137th overall in AF. Got 2327 on the weekend, another result like that will have me knocking on the door of the top 50

Yes but Hogg or GTFO. ;)

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1699 times
Been liked: 1819 times

Postby bennymacca » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 am

:) Don't actually know anything about it. Next year I guess
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:38 pm

I lost patience with Roughy about 4 weeks ago and moved him on. FFS.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 451 times
Been liked: 1223 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy