Round 11 - South v Central @ Hickinbotham (Sat 21/6)

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Round 11 - South v Central @ Hickinbotham (Sat 21/6)

Postby Big Phil » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:46 pm

Panther host the Dogs at Noarlunga...

Both coming off a good win...

Radio - 1197am RPH Adelaide from 1:30pm
Big Phil
Coach

Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 271 times

Re: Round 11 - South v Central @ Hickinbotham (Sat 21/6)

Postby saintal » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Broke the Elizabeth hoodoo earlier in the season, now need to end the Noarlunga one (last win 2006 v Dogs at the ground).

Important game to keep in order to keep in touch with the top 3 while also protecting our spot in the 5, given North and Norwood are likely to win this week.
SAFC- 60 years...
StKFC- 58 years..
saintal
Coach

Has liked: 346 times
Been liked: 429 times

Postby UK Fan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Integrity cup round 2.

We Need a good match up to stop Eddy. Hopefully Stephenson can comeback this week.

Go U Dogs.
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1202 times
Been liked: 502 times

Postby gossipgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:08 pm

UK Fan wrote:Integrity cup round 2.

We Need a good match up to stop Eddy. Hopefully Stephenson can comeback this week.

Go U Dogs.

should go in the things that make me laugh thread :lol: but seriously if the doggies win then they are definitely back in the hunt
Adelaide Crows World champions 2017 - Crows 4.11 to Lions 4.5
gossipgirl
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1433 times
Been liked: 57 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby RB » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 pm

The fact that you don't understand what integrity means will surprise very few.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 765 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby gossipgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:47 pm

RB wrote:The fact that you don't understand what integrity means will surprise very few.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Adelaide Crows World champions 2017 - Crows 4.11 to Lions 4.5
gossipgirl
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1433 times
Been liked: 57 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm

RB wrote:The fact that you don't understand what integrity means will surprise very few.

wah wah
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby saintal » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:10 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

wah wah

Curious as to who you support in the SANFL woodublieve? Why do come into the SANFL forum? (serious questions)
SAFC- 60 years...
StKFC- 58 years..
saintal
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm

saintal wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

wah wah

Curious as to who you support in the SANFL woodublieve? Why do come into the SANFL forum? (serious questions)

bays from pretty much birth. But since i moved to noarlunga 2 years ago i've got a very big soft spot for the panthers to a point were i reckon i'll start following them. But i'm not a die hard supporter... I am when it comes to the swans.. Myself and my kids are members.

I come on here like everyone else... For a good read but like some in recent time are getting frustrated by the ongoing carry on....

This is a south vs central forum not a whinge thread about integrity!!!
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:22 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
saintal wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

wah wah

bays from pretty much birth. But since i moved to noarlunga 2 years ago i've got a very big soft spot for the panthers to a point were i reckon i'll start following them. But i'm not a die hard supporter... I am when it comes to the swans.. Myself and my kids are members.

I come on here like everyone else... For a good read but like some in recent time are getting frustrated by the ongoing carry on....

Yet you chose to make your "wah wah" post instead of contributing anything at all to the South v Dogs discussion
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby saintal » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:28 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
saintal wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

wah wah

Ok, cheers.
SAFC- 60 years...
StKFC- 58 years..
saintal
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 pm

It's hard to describe the change in fortune of these two sides n such a short space of time. Only a couple of years ago no one would have given South a hope, but this week I suspect they start as favourites.

You kind of keep waiting for the South bubble to burst and Centrals have that uncanny knack of pulling something out of nowhere so I'm going for a Bulldog victory.
Centrals by less than 10 points
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:35 pm

johntheclaret wrote:Yet you chose to make your "wah wah" post instead of contributing anything at all to the South v Dogs discussion

yep. Why is ok that people continually bring in there own agenda to a pre match and post match forums which is not about the game??
Probably the wah wah call was a bit out of line, i apologise. But there is a whole thread to that issue and i would guess people come to these forums to chat about the game... hearing the same thing over and over again is pretty tiresome...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:39 pm

UKF mentioned it was the Integrity Cup, part 2 - a name for this game adopted by many who care about the comp.
The fact someone chose to troll about that is not the fault of us who have been anti AFL reserves.
Last edited by Dogwatcher on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby johntheclaret » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:41 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:Yet you chose to make your "wah wah" post instead of contributing anything at all to the South v Dogs discussion

yep. Why is ok that people continually bring in there own agenda to a pre match and post match forums which is not about the game??
Probably the wah wah call was a bit out of line, i apologise. But there is a whole thread to that issue and i would guess people come to these forums to chat about the game... hearing the same thing over and over again is pretty tiresome...

So who do you think will win and why?

That was interesting too, that you've been a Bays fan since birth but are leaning towards changing your allegiance to South. Personally I couldn't do that but is it because of location or dissolution with Glenelg.
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:49 pm

johntheclaret wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

So who do you think will win and why?

That was interesting too, that you've been a Bays fan since birth but are leaning towards changing your allegiance to South. Personally I couldn't do that but is it because of location or dissolution with Glenelg.

more so location.

South should win comfortably, 38pts
Love the way south have been playing this year.. I know they are only 4th but massive improvement... Centrals not up to it imho. And i can't see anyone stopping Eddy up forward...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby darley16 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Woodublieve12, we Southies welcome you and your family with open arms, the club is currently offering a great value 3 game membership, go to our web-site for details. The club is in dire need for more members particularly from those who reside down south, so please come along to the games, speak to the club about membership and you can be assured the club is family and community focused.
darley16
Under 18s

Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby LPH » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Go Panthers... 8)

Sadly, I will be missing this game - but listening on RPH (with a secretive earplug in one ear, whilst officiating @ a Swim Meet @ Marion Pool).
Important game for South - win & consolidate spot in the 5, lose & back in the pack for 4th & 5th.
Traditionally, these are the games that SAFC supporters have been let down - so hope this is a 'new day' for them & South get the points.

South by 21 pts. :?
Stephen Trigg & Rob Chapman are SA Football Patriots
LPH
League - Best 21

Has liked: 541 times
Been liked: 326 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby RB » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

That's a fair point. Should have made it in the first place instead of trolling.
RB
Coach

Postby RB » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:UKF mentioned it was the Integrity Cup, part 2 - a name for this game adopted by many who care about the comp.
The fact someone chose to troll about that is not the fault of us who have been anti AFL reserves.
Thank you. UKF's post was about the game anyway.
RB
Coach

Next

Board index   Football  SANFL