Annoying!!!

Anything!

Re: Annoying!!!

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 am

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:*BUMP*

Was it at the TTG Golf Club?

i'm currently writing a review to the weekend on a nother window... It was at the rendezvous one tree hill..

I went to a wedding on Saturday at One Tree Hill as well....weird...

i wish i went to that one :(
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:05 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
i wish i went to that one :(

woulda been good if you did. I didnt know a single person there. very awkward when you don't know the bride and groom. the bride grew up with my missus. I could tell the groom was not stoked about funding my feed and numerous beers. I felt his eyes on me all night. :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:16 am

wow... what a great weekend... said no one ever after the weekend i just had... I would like to apologise for zero updates on the weekend.

1. If you recal i mentioned the accomodation we were given was only apparently only 20 minutes. LIES!!!! It was 45 minutes away from the wedding venue... the accomodation was actually pretty good though... So it would have actually made more sense to stay in the city or gawler, not TANUNDA!!!!

2. The ceremony was actually quite nice, so i'll pay that... HOWEVER usually you tell the truth in your vows, NOPE not the bitch. She said and i quote "i will continue to work hard to get the things we want"... LIES!!!! Couldnt hold a job to save her life... Also i quote "i will respect you and treat you the way deserve to be treated"... LIES you treat her and her family like sh#t.... May not have been word for word, but you get the gist. She was sobbing like someone just stole the last donut throughout the ceremony. Whcih i get but it was bloody funny to watch...
The dress was something to behold!!! The big questiion is HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET INTO IT???? Fair bit of overhang.. The best way to describe it would be if you squeeze a marshmellow half way down it and you can see the top half looks like.

* you may think i'm being a bit harsh... Well i personally dont care...*

3. The ceremony finished at 345ish, the reception started at 630pm at the same location!!! Bloody long wait...

4. The brides had very close of friends twin daughters (there family is very close with my in laws. Great people) do there photography, which they volunteered there time. The have zero experience with wedding.. The spaz proceeded to boss them around and talk to them like sh*t... Also i found out later that the spaz had a go at my 2 year old daughter for not getting into the position properly... Very lucky i wasn't there!!!

5. The speeches... Well the brides fathers were great. The grandfather on the spaz's side was excellent too. The mum of the spaz talked a fair bit of SH*T... But tolerable. Before i get onto the disaster which was the bridesmaid speeches on the spaz side. All the people i mentioned above (except my father in law) all had one thing in common in there speeches. That the spaz bought LOTS of guys and girls home with her. So you can pretty much gather what my thoughts on her... Anyways back to the brides speeches on the spaz side... The 2 brides m ade speech (it was joint) which went for roughly 25 minutes, not exaggerating that muchim sure. I had time to go to the toilet, go to the bar finish my beer, get another one and then head to the back of the room to play with my daughter for roughly 5-10 minutes... Unbelievable... I could hand the length if the speech was as poor as this one.
Some of the topics they covered in this speech
* Farting - directed at both brides.. In this speech refered to my sis in laws family and said they aren't surprised why she is like that.
* getting naked - directed at my sis in law...
* getting put on the couch for being annoying - directed at my sis in law
* Also stated that my sis in law has had so much rejection in her life. I'm still baffled by that one considering she has had everything she has wanted in her life. Clear dig at my in laws and my wife.
* Probably the most self loathing speech i have EVER hear for a wedding. Probably not even acceptable at a 21st or 18th.
* I could rattle of several more issues with this speech but i have to do some work today.... ALOT of people were offended. We have it on film, so that is good...

6. The Bar tab only being 1500... lasted an hour and a half. So between the ceremony and the reception then having to pay after the the tab run out it become an expensive night. Not to mention the 320 i dropped on accomodation...

Finishing off.... There was a fair bit more i couldv't added.. It wasn't a horrible day BUT it was awaste of time, waste of $$$ and it was a farce!!!

My wife was being told not to have any alchohol as she sometimes get lippy, and wouldn't have hesitated to get stuck in to the spaz!!! Spewing she is breast geeding ast that would have been gold :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Failed Creation » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:29 am

woodublieve12 wrote:wow... what a great weekend... said no one ever after the weekend i just had... I would like to apologise for zero updates on the weekend.

1. If you recal i mentioned the accomodation we were given was only apparently only 20 minutes. LIES!!!! It was 45 minutes away from the wedding venue... the accomodation was actually pretty good though... So it would have actually made more sense to stay in the city or gawler, not TANUNDA!!!!

2. The ceremony was actually quite nice, so i'll pay that... HOWEVER usually you tell the truth in your vows, NOPE not the bitch. She said and i quote "i will continue to work hard to get the things we want"... LIES!!!! Couldnt hold a job to save her life... Also i quote "i will respect you and treat you the way deserve to be treated"... LIES you treat her and her family like sh#t.... May not have been word for word, but you get the gist. She was sobbing like someone just stole the last donut throughout the ceremony. Whcih i get but it was bloody funny to watch...
The dress was something to behold!!! The big questiion is HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET INTO IT???? Fair bit of overhang.. The best way to describe it would be if you squeeze a marshmellow half way down it and you can see the top half looks like.

3. The ceremony finished at 345ish, the reception started at 630pm at the same location!!! Bloody long wait...

4. The brides had very close of friends twin daughters (there family is very close with my in laws. Great people) do there photography, which they volunteered there time. The have zero experience with wedding.. The spaz proceeded to boss them around and talk to them like sh*t... Also i found out later that the spaz had a go at my 2 year old daughter for not getting into the position properly... Very lucky i wasn't there!!!

5. The speeches... Well the brides fathers were great. The grandfather on the spaz's side was excellent too. The mum of the spaz talked a fair bit of SH*T... But tolerable. Before i get onto the disaster which was the bridesmaid speeches on the spaz side. All the people i mentioned above (except my father in law) all had one thing in common in there speeches. That the spaz bought LOTS of guys and girls home with her. So you can pretty much gather what my thoughts on her... Anyways back to the brides speeches on the spaz side... The 2 brides m ade speech (it was joint) which went for roughly 25 minutes, not exaggerating that muchim sure. I had time to go to the toilet, go to the bar finish my beer, get another one and then head to the back of the room to play with my daughter for roughly 5-10 minutes... Unbelievable... I could hand the length if the speech was as poor as this one.
* Farting - directed at both brides.. In this speech refered to my sis in laws family and said they aren't surprised why she is like that.
* Also stated that my sis in law has had so much rejection in her life. I'm still baffled by that one considering she has had everything she has wanted in her life. Clear dig at my in laws and my wife.
* Probably the most self loathing speech i have EVER hear for a wedding. Probably not even acceptable at a 21st or 18th.
* I could rattle of several more issues with this speech but i have to do some work today.... ALOT of people were offended. We have it on film, so that is good...

6. The Bar tab only being 1500... lasted an hour and a half. So between the ceremony and the reception then having to pay after the the tab run out it become an expensive night. Not to mention the 320 i dropped on accomodation...

Finishing off.... There was a fair bit more i couldv't added.. It wasn't a horrible day BUT it was awaste of time, waste of $$$ and it was a farce!!!

My wife was being told not to have any alchohol as she sometimes get lippy, and wouldn't have hesitated to get stuck in to the spaz!!! Spewing she is breast geeding ast that would have been gold :lol:

Mate, you promised a stellar review, and you certainly didn't disappoint!!!

Only $1500 on the bar? How many guests were there?
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:32 am

I wish I went to that one....
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:33 am

Failed Creation wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:wow... what a great weekend... said no one ever after the weekend i just had... I would like to apologise for zero updates on the weekend.

Mate, you promised a stellar review, and you certainly didn't disappoint!!!

Only $1500 on the bar? How many guests were there?

roughly 100, maybe a fraction either side
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby am Bays » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:17 am

$1500 is a decent bar tab, for 2001.....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:25 am

so the wedding Is on video???

how long before it is uploaded to youtube??
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby Booney » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:29 am

The Sunday Mail had pictures of a same sex couple who had a commitment ceremony at Tea Tree Gully Golf Club, I thought there is no way they would have had pictures done and printed within 24 hours!

( They were going on a cruise for their honeymoon )
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Spargo » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:49 am

am Bays wrote:$1500 is a decent bar tab, for 2001.....

My wedding bar tab in 2009 came to $5k plus another $1200 on spirits, utter piss-heads my family & friends :lol:
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5460 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:59 am

Spargo wrote:

My wedding bar tab in 2009 came to $5k plus another $1200 on spirits, utter piss-heads my family & friends :lol:

The tab on the bar at ours is gonna be $1500 for beer, wine and softies, and then you're on your own. Spirits are not covered.

Our ceremony isn't til about 4.30, and then foods not long after that, so it should be fine. Plus if you wanna get shitfaced, do it on your own dime ya scumbags. ;)

Ours will only have about 50-60 people and there's not too many drinkers anyway.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:09 am

HH3 wrote:
Spargo wrote:

The tab on the bar at ours is gonna be $1500 for beer, wine and softies, and then you're on your own. Spirits are not covered.

Our ceremony isn't til about 4.30, and then foods not long after that, so it should be fine. Plus if you wanna get shitfaced, do it on your own dime ya scumbags. ;)

Ours will only have about 50-60 people and there's not too many drinkers anyway.

the bar tab dodn't bother me a great deal... What bothered me that 90% of the people at the wedding live south of the city!! So alot had to pay for accomodation and transport maybe fork out a bt more... I reckon i made a fair chunk into the tab :D ... OH oH i forgot to mention the brides organised a bus from tanunda to the venue so people didn't have to drive... But the people who took the bus only found out when they got on that they had to pay for the ride...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Failed Creation » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
Spargo wrote:

the bar tab dodn't bother me a great deal... What bothered me that 90% of the people at the wedding live south of the city!! So alot had to pay for accomodation and transport maybe fork out a bt more... I reckon i made a fair chunk into the tab :D ... OH oH i forgot to mention the brides organised a bus from tanunda to the venue so people didn't have to drive... But the people who took the bus only found out when they got on that they had to pay for the ride...

I have no issues traveling for a wedding, if I like the people involved. One of my sisters is getting married in Trentham Cliffs, NSW, and I don't mind driving 5 hours for her.

To me, I see it as a mini adventure.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:32 am

Failed Creation wrote:I have no issues traveling for a wedding, if I like the people involved. One of my sisters is getting married in Trentham Cliffs, NSW, and I don't mind driving 5 hours for her.

To me, I see it as a mini adventure.

maybe that was my problem ;)
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby dedja » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:35 am

Sounds like this was the Semaphore version of the Batchelor, and the 'union' will last just as long ...

BTW, the happy couple are enjoying their reading on SAFooty this morning.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 972 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:45 am

dedja wrote:Sounds like this was the Semaphore version of the Batchelor, and the 'union' will last just as long ...

BTW, the happy couple are enjoying their reading on SAFooty this morning.

i doubt it.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Pag » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:59 am

We (and lots of our friends) live in the north-eastern suburbs, and we're having our wedding down at Currency Creek, near Goolwa, mostly due to the fact that we've been to weddings at almost all venues within a half-hour radius of our place, from Semaphore/West Lakes up to One Tree Hill. We wanted to go somewhere different, guests were happy to spend the weekend staying at Goolwa, Middleton or Pt Elliot (we canvassed the idea with them first, before booking), so we'll put a bus on for guests, picking up from the three towns dropping back afterwards.
Last edited by Pag on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby MatteeG » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Pag wrote: We wanted to go somewhere different, guests were happy to spend the weekend staying at Goolwa, Middleton or Pt Elliot (we canvassed the idea first with them first, before booking), so we'll put a bus on for guests, picking up from the three towns dropping back afterwards.

Sounds brilliant. Can I come? 8)
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby Psyber » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:49 am

Fortunately, I long ago worked out that,"Oh I'm so sorry I've made another commitment for that day already!" was a good strategy for most weddings, which are usually at least tedious. It works as a way of avoiding saying you don't want to come and hurting their feelings. I'll go to one involving a close friend,because I know a function run by my friends will be civilised...

I ducked the bullet with both my weddings; the first by letting the bride and the in-laws do whatever they wanted so long as they paid for it and including only my immediate family and a few close friends, and the second by using the Registry Office with a couple of friends as witnesses, and drinks and nibbles back at my North Adelaide office with about a dozen friends. I decided how much to spend on drinks and had some left over at the end of the afternoon.
Last edited by Psyber on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby smac » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:08 pm

If you had the wedding, the bullet hit you!
smac
Coach

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion