Well played North supporters

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Well played North supporters

Postby southee » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:54 pm

I see no issue with this.....surly they will hire their own security guards/individual body guards soon with all the $$$$$ they have ???

Seen other SANFL clubs get abused many times (including our club).....these guys are treated like rock stars and are as soft a butter!!!!!

HTFU
Last edited by southee on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is out of change.....thanks Cambridge Clarrie!!!
southee
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 858 times
Been liked: 122 times

Postby maxyoz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:56 pm

I am led to believe that it was physical towards the AFC Staff Member, not just verbal.

I personally have never had anything said to me at a game, apart from people I know. I have actually copped more at the Glenelg games I have attended (all but the 1 at Alberton) from Glenelg supporters.

If you get off on abusing people, particularly people just turning up to do a job to help out a footy team, then good luck to you, but what a sad life you lead.
Punk Rooster wrote:I can't believe that a topic that is quite clearly trolling has elicited a 3 page response....
maxyoz
Under 18s

Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 36 times
Grassroots Team: Kimba Districts

Postby Dutchy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Geez its footy, if you can't handle a bit of verbal on or off the field then get another job (that pays $300k pa)
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby maxyoz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Dutchy wrote:Geez its footy, if you can't handle a bit of verbal on or off the field then get another job (that pays $300k pa)

No worries, Dutchy, I'm happy to walk into your work place and rip into you because I prefer BankSA.
Punk Rooster wrote:I can't believe that a topic that is quite clearly trolling has elicited a 3 page response....
maxyoz
Under 18s

Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 36 times
Grassroots Team: Kimba Districts

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:11 pm

People are precious
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Dutchy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:20 pm

maxyoz wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Geez its footy, if you can't handle a bit of verbal on or off the field then get another job (that pays $300k pa)

No worries, Dutchy, I'm happy to walk into your work place and rip into you because I prefer BankSA.

Happens regularly :D thats business
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby topsywaldron » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:25 pm

maxyoz wrote:I am led to believe that it was physical towards the AFC Staff Member, not just verbal

Police called and charges laid I'd hope then if it was an assault.

Any North fan witness this? And sober enough to remember and type?
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Postby Mic » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 pm

topsywaldron wrote:
maxyoz wrote:I am led to believe that it was physical towards the AFC Staff Member, not just verbal

Police called and charges laid I'd hope then if it was an assault.

Any North fan witness this? And sober enough to remember and type?

Any view of such incident would have been blocked by the 4,000 Crows supporters.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby LPH » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:26 am

4000 potential witnesses right there :roll:
Stephen Trigg & Rob Chapman are SA Football Patriots
LPH
League - Best 21

Has liked: 541 times
Been liked: 326 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:10 am

Dutchy wrote:
maxyoz wrote:

Happens regularly :D thats business

You should cop some of the phone calls and emails I get ;)
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby cennals05 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:13 am

Just listened to the interview. Apparently as the players were coming off the ground they copped some abuse and someone threw their membership at them. They were also told they weren't wanted in the North Adelaide Clubrooms after the game by officials.

It was quite a sook from Tex. They are not happy with the abuse they are receiving at all grounds.
cennals05
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 248 times

Postby johntheclaret » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:17 am

cennals05 wrote:Just listened to the interview. Apparently as the players were coming off the ground they copped some abuse and someone threw their membership at them. They were also told they weren't wanted in the North Adelaide Clubrooms after the game by officials.

It was quite a sook from Tex. They are not happy with the abuse they are receiving at all grounds.

Adelaide membership or North?
Either way, pretty ordinary thing to do. Especially if it was their members badge as it could have had an eye out
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby cennals05 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:19 am

johntheclaret wrote:
cennals05 wrote:Just listened to the interview. Apparently as the players were coming off the ground they copped some abuse and someone threw their membership at them. They were also told they weren't wanted in the North Adelaide Clubrooms after the game by officials.

Either way, pretty ordinary thing to do. Especially if it was their members badge as it could have had an eye out

I agree that throwing things is not on, but verbal abuse, get over it! All teams put up with that.

I think AFL teams are somewhat sheltered now. Some of these players don't know what real life is.
cennals05
League Bench Warmer

Postby johntheclaret » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:21 am

cennals05 wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:

I agree that throwing things is not on, but verbal abuse, get over it! All teams put up with that.

I think AFL teams are somewhat sheltered now. Some of these players don't know what real life is.

Oops, forgot the :lol:
And the ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby tipper » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:26 am

thing that got me was his line "they voted us in...." no we ******* didnt you weak prick. sooking over something that happened and he wasnt even there. just shows the lack of understanding even at that level. the supporters at north (and pretty much every other club) had absolutely no say in voting you in. we have every right to display our displeasure at your presence in our league, as it is completely opposite to our wishes.

go home and cuddle up to your massive pay check to make you feel better about ******* over our league you ignorant ****. kinda makes me wish i was there to join in, i havent given a good spray in far too long. whoever it was at prospect on the weekend, good work. i hope the North higher ups noted the displeasure also.
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:27 am

Getting pissed and abusing the opposition. The only thing North supporters have done for 20 years..... :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby cennals05 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:27 am

johntheclaret wrote:
cennals05 wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:

Oops, forgot the :lol:
And the ;)

I wasn't having a go at you, I was having a go at the Crows for being so soft with my get over it comment.

I am glad they know they're not wanted. Might make some of them realise there is more to football in this state than the Crows.
cennals05
League Bench Warmer

Postby johntheclaret » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:31 am

Booney wrote:Getting pissed and abusing the opposition. The only thing North supporters have done for 20 years..... :lol:

Hmmmm nice attack
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby tipper » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:53 am

Booney wrote:Getting pissed and abusing the opposition. The only thing North supporters have done for 20 years..... :lol:

not sure how thats different to any other club.....
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Dog Day Afternoon » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:58 am

johntheclaret wrote:

Hmmmm nice attack

Booney's statement is not true. North supporters have been doing this for at least 40 years. Get your facts right Booney :roll:
Dog Day Afternoon

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 21 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL