Round 16 - live scores, results & conversing.

Talk on the national game

Re: Round 16 - live scores, results & conversing.

Postby JK » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Levi Casboult has always been able to take a grab but lately his kicking has improved. One of the few positives this season for the Bliebaggers.

regards,

REB

Yep, good call. Sam Rowe has surprised me too with how well his grown into a defensive role.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4461 times
Been liked: 2988 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby saintal » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Final:

StK 10.6
Carl 24.7

Absolutely pitiful for all but 15 minutes of the 2nd term.
SAFC- 60 years...
StKFC- 58 years..
saintal
Coach

Has liked: 346 times
Been liked: 429 times

Postby Q. » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Anyone else getting interrupted audio for the Weagles game?
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Q. wrote:Anyone else getting interrupted audio for the Weagles game?

Yes thought it was just C7 but Fox also crackly
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Q. » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Seems to be fixed now.
Q.
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Bout time lance got a free kick, Mackenzie has held on all day
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby JK » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:43 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Bout time lance got a free kick, Mackenzie has held on all day

Yep I agree. Dunno if Buddy's been a serial stager previously but geez he always has to work hard to get a free.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby JK » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Gotta admire how hard Priddis works
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby JK » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Free against Buddy while McKenzie isn't even looking at the ball, madness!!
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby Q. » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Don't they pay kicking in danger anymore?
Q.
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Q. wrote:Don't they pay kicking in danger anymore?

Same could be said bout holding the ball
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby Q. » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:06 pm

lol at Jordan Murdoch's shot on goal just then :D
Q.
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm

How many times are the Dogs going to get sucked in and let Geelong get it over the back
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby carey » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Q. wrote:Don't they pay kicking in danger anymore?

I believe that rule is now gone unless you make contact. Don't quote me on it but I remember reading that somewhere I think Niesham brought it in maybe????
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2809 times
Been liked: 2997 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:52 am

Geez the media are tough critics!

AFL website article:
Who is the pride of South Australia? A fortnight ago, it was clearly Port Adelaide, but much can happen in two weekends. Port has lost two straight and might have forfeited its hopes of a top-two finish for good, while the Crows are surging.

Crows are back! Premiership favs! :lol:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby valleys07 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:10 pm

I'll be honest- im getting sick to death of this "WE are the pride of SA, we are the best team in SA, we have more members, our crowd volume decibel reading is louder, my dick is bigger than your dick" tit for tat argument between crows and power fans and the SA media.

Who gives a flying **** about those numbers. Right now- neither side looks favourite to win the flag- port have dropped a little and need a massive turnaround in form to challenge the beasts, and adelaide are too inconsistent to even be considered a threat.

Dont get me wrong- im all for footy banter, but this is dead set ****ing ridiculous. "We registered 110 decibels of crowd noise- we are the loudest team" "GO US!" Give me a break.

Right now as far as im concerned- 2 numbers matter between the sides. Premierships won and showdowns won. Split at 1 all.

No wonder other states think our fans are laughable....whilst we are celebrating members and decibel readings, other fans celebrate premierships. Give me that any day of the ****ing week.

Dont get me wrong- I have loved what we have been able to do as far as form reversal, but i'm wanting more.

Please Port Adelaide- snap out of your form slump and give me something real, something meaningful, something every fan will recognise and congratulate us on, to celebrate.

/ of mondays roast.
Last edited by valleys07 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1169 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby bennymacca » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:13 pm

valleys07 wrote:I'll be honest- im getting sick to death of this "WE are the pride of SA, we arethe best team in SA, we have more members, our crowd volume decibel reading is louder, my dick is bigger than your dick" tit for tat argument between crows and power fans and the SA media.

Who gives a flying **** about those numbers. Right now- neither side looks favourite to win the flag- port have dropped a little and need a massive turnaround in form to challenge the beasts, and adelaide are too inconsistent to even be considered a threat.

Dont get me wrong- im all for footy banter, but this is dead set ****ing ridiculous. "We registered 110 decibels of crowd noise- we are the loudest team" "GO US!" Give me a break.

Right now as far as im concerned- 2 numbers matter between the sides. Premierships won and showdowns won. Split at 1 all.

No wonder other states think our fans are laughable....whilst we are celebrating members and decibel readings, other fans celebrate premierships. Give me that any day of the ****ing week.

Dont get me wrong- I have loved what we have been able to do as far as form reveral, but im wanting more.

Please Port Adelaide- snap out of your form slump and give me something real, something meaninful, something every fan will recognise and congratulate us on, to celebrate.

/ of mondays roast.

Decent rant
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Footy Smart » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 pm

valleys07 wrote:I'll be honest- im getting sick to death of this "WE are the pride of SA, we arethe best team in SA, we have more members, our crowd volume decibel reading is louder, my dick is bigger than your dick" tit for tat argument between crows and power fans and the SA media.

Dont get me wrong- I have loved what we have been able to do as far as form reveral, but im wanting more.

Please Port Adelaide- snap out of your form slump and give me something real, something meaninful, something every fan will recognise and congratulate us on, to celebrate.

/ of mondays roast.

Well said, I was thinking the same thing on saturday night as I was watching the port game and the decibel reader thing came up. I was thinking that both sides have now resorted to these types of stunts purely for bragging rights/one up man ship type of thing.
Footy Smart
Coach

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 118 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Postby JK » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 pm

valleys07 wrote:I'll be honest- im getting sick to death of this "WE are the pride of SA, we are the best team in SA, we have more members, our crowd volume decibel reading is louder, my dick is bigger than your dick" tit for tat argument between crows and power fans and the SA media.

Dont get me wrong- I have loved what we have been able to do as far as form reversal, but i'm wanting more.

Please Port Adelaide- snap out of your form slump and give me something real, something meaningful, something every fan will recognise and congratulate us on, to celebrate.

/ of mondays roast.

Well said mate. Doesn't matter which team is outperforming the other, the same shit gets trotted out every day of every week, and it's not as though you can avoid reading or hearing it.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Anyone see that the Bullies yesterday took 25 marks for the whole match??!!!!

Harry Taylor and Mackie had 19 between them!
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2326 times
Been liked: 3505 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL