Seaton Ramblers
5%
Salisbury West
4%

Total votes : 73

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:10 pm

BurraBoys wrote:
Orts wrote:Geez there are a lot of Golden Grove guys in there for a team that is making up the numbers in the finals. They definitely didn't have any stand outs from the 2 times I saw them during the year.

I'll admit you touched us up both games this year but that's a pretty chirpy statement considering we (when taking into account the true result of our first game) won the same number of games as you.

You guys making up numbers as well? Entitled to your opinion of course.

I'd suggest we are all making up numbers with how good Phos are but that's another conversation.

You lost because you cheated? :roll:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby BurraBoys » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:29 pm

mighty hounds wrote:You lost because you cheated? :roll:

Get necked flog.
'Cheating' suggests we knew the rule and broke it intentionally to gain unfair advantage which I can unequivocally state was not the case.
Ignorance is not innocence so we copped our whack but don't dare come here and suggest we cheated.

Muppets like you will assume an opinion irrespective of fact anyway, sort of like anti-vaccers. I'm not really fussed if you change it yours or not. Everyone at our club is comfortable with what we did and how we handled it.
Wise man say forgivness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza
BurraBoys
Reserves

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:17 pm

BurraBoys wrote:

Get necked flog.
'Cheating' suggests we knew the rule and broke it intentionally to gain unfair advantage which I can unequivocally state was not the case.
Ignorance is not innocence so we copped our whack but don't dare come here and suggest we cheated.

Muppets like you will assume an opinion irrespective of fact anyway, sort of like anti-vaccers. I'm not really fussed if you change it yours or not. Everyone at our club is comfortable with what we did and how we handled it.

What you going to do about it tough guy?
Yeh i only played that day, what would i know :roll:
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby easy TIGA » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:49 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
BurraBoys wrote:

Get necked flog.

So you played and saw those 2 players win golden grove the game? Oh.. you got beat all over the ground, realistically they wouldn't have made a difference. The rules are old and are in conjunction with players contracted to a league side. These players are contracted to us and simply top up a reserves side.
easy TIGA
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 35 times

Postby mighty hounds » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:46 am

easy TIGA wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
BurraBoys wrote:

Get necked flog.

So you played and saw those 2 players win golden grove the game? Oh.. you got beat all over the ground, realistically they wouldn't have made a difference. The rules are old and are in conjunction with players contracted to a league side. These players are contracted to us and simply top up a reserves side.

Well yes I'm quite aware we were soundly beaten. Shouldn't of broken the rules.
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby easy TIGA » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:52 am

Get necked flog.

Muppets like you will assume an opinion irrespective of fact anyway, sort of like anti-vaccers. I'm not really fussed if you change it yours or not. Everyone at our club is comfortable with what we did and how we handled it.[/quote]

Yeh i only played that day, what would i know :roll:[/quote]

So you played and saw those 2 players win golden grove the game? Oh.. you got beat all over the ground, realistically they wouldn't have made a difference. The rules are old and are in conjunction with players contracted to a league side. These players are contracted to us and simply top up a reserves side.[/quote]

Well yes I'm quite aware we were soundly beaten. Shouldn't of broken the rules.[/quote]

Should of got a kick or two instead of whinging. Mightve helped the score board.
easy TIGA
Under 16s

Postby mighty hounds » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:57 am

easy TIGA wrote:
Should of got a kick or two instead of whinging. Mightve helped the score board.

Talk about ignorance. you don't even know who made the initial inquiry do you? :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby easy TIGA » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:28 am

mighty hounds wrote:
easy TIGA wrote:

Talk about ignorance. you don't even know who made the initial inquiry do you? :lol:

Your ex ex coach, I didn't say you did, I just said you shouldve touched the red thing whilst running around.
easy TIGA
Under 16s

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:32 am

I dont' know what all the squabble is about, in the end GG couldn't have finished any higher anyway I don't think. I can understand feeling hard done by at the time but in the end it made not a ounce of difference.

I'm not sure who's sillier, Mighty hounds or you GG lot for biting

Play on.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby mighty hounds » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:52 am

Footy Chick wrote:I dont' know what all the squabble is about, in the end GG couldn't have finished any higher anyway I don't think. I can understand feeling hard done by at the time but in the end it made not a ounce of difference.

Play on.

The GG lot for biting
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:56 am

:lol:

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:13 am

mighty hounds wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:I dont' know what all the squabble is about, in the end GG couldn't have finished any higher anyway I don't think. I can understand feeling hard done by at the time but in the end it made not a ounce of difference.

Play on.

The GG lot for biting

HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Burras » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Play on.

Couldn't have finished any higher and are happy with where we sit considering a new side in the division.

Not once have we felt sorry for ourselves or hard done by.. as Burra Boys stated we were unaware of the rules but acknowledged that we broke them and copped the penalty, definitely not something we mention around the club.
Burras

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby jo172 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Seriously, when's the last time Athelstone won a final?
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:27 pm

jo172 wrote:Seriously, when's the last time Athelstone won a final?

Two weeks ago
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby Orts » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:19 pm

Does anyone give Igs a chance against PHOS this weekend? They should be full of confidence after running over the top of Athelstone in the last quarter and a half on the weekend.

Both games this season have been close with PHOS having the edge on both occasions.

Should be a great contest in any event.
Orts

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Old Ignatians

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:21 pm

I've seen Igs 3 times this year. You have moments of greatness but geez you've done it the hard way in finals.

Brain says PHOS but seeing as I'm an Old Scholar, the heart says Go the Jellybeans :lol:

Footy Chick

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Orts wrote:Does anyone give Igs a chance against PHOS this weekend? They should be full of confidence after running over the top of Athelstone in the last quarter and a half on the weekend.

Both games this season have been close with PHOS having the edge on both occasions.

No I don't. PHOS by at least 3 goals.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby Burras » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Orts wrote:Does anyone give Igs a chance against PHOS this weekend? They should be full of confidence after running over the top of Athelstone in the last quarter and a half on the weekend.

I'd say PHOS because they have been awesome all year... wouldn't be surprised if Iggies pipped them on the day though
Burras

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby Orts » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Burras wrote:

I'd say PHOS because they have been awesome all year... wouldn't be surprised if Iggies pipped them on the day though

PHOS have definitely been the best team all year and will go in strong favourites. I just hope that we can be within a couple of goals at 3/4 time. With such a young side on a big deck at Thebby, we might just be able to run over the top of them late...
Orts

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Old Ignatians

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League