Funny things kids say and do

Anything!

Re: Funny things kids say and do

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:58 pm

Failed Creation wrote: Here's the other thing; I don't run.

If you ever see me running, you ought to start running too, because something dangerous is chasing me.

The sheet didn't run. The Running Sheet is a legend. Someone lost the Running Sheet.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby gadj1976 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:57 pm

My daughter was in her carseat (aged about 3) as we cruised up and down the Yorke Peninsula whilst looking for a block of land to build upon.

We were coming back from a fairly long trip and she'd just woken up. She looked out her window and without missing a beat said "geez, there's a f***load of water out there".
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby Booney » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:09 am

gadj1976 wrote:My daughter was in her carseat (aged about 3) as we cruised up and down the Yorke Peninsula whilst looking for a block of land to build upon.

We were coming back from a fairly long trip and she'd just woken up. She looked out her window and without missing a beat said "geez, there's a f***load of water out there".

Fantastic. Monkey see/hear, monkey do.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10777 times

Postby am Bays » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Booney wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:My daughter was in her carseat (aged about 3) as we cruised up and down the Yorke Peninsula whilst looking for a block of land to build upon.

Fantastic. Monkey see/hear, monkey do.

Yup

Miss 10 when she was Miss four came out with this pearler

The missus was driving and soemthing happened to make her say "Oh Shit"

The sound of tittering from the back seat, so the missus says, "Sorry kids, Mummy shouldn't say that"

Miss Then-four goes, "Yeah F*** is better!"

I found it hard to keep a straight face when I was told later likewise "her-indoors" when Miss Then-four came out with her words of wisdom!,
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 1810 times

Postby The Ash Man » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Guy over the back was doing renos again last sat arvo while a mate and myself were having some beers watching the races.
Mr 3 goes to the back fence and says "oi man stop the noise daddy can't hear the horses"
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby fisho mcspaz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Absolute worst was at the Victor Harbor public toilets. I'd taken my son, then three, into the women's with me. One of the cubicles was occupied. My son asked quite loudly, 'Mummy, is that lady doing a wee or is she doing a poo?' I muttered that I didn't know, whereupon he bellowed 'I think she's doing a POO!' I picked him up and legged it before the woman came out.

We were walking past the cemetery at Pt Vincent when my youngest pointed at it and yelled out 'Look! That's where the zombie holes are!' :lol: :lol:
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Failed Creation » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:29 pm

fisho mcspaz wrote:Absolute worst was at the Victor Harbor public toilets. I'd taken my son, then three, into the women's with me. One of the cubicles was occupied. My son asked quite loudly, 'Mummy, is that lady doing a wee or is she doing a poo?' I muttered that I didn't know, whereupon he bellowed 'I think she's doing a POO!' I picked him up and legged it before the woman came out.

We were walking past the cemetery at Pt Vincent when my youngest pointed at it and yelled out 'Look! That's where the zombie holes are!' :lol: :lol:

That reminds me of this...

Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:48 pm

My eldest (3 years old) asked me if I wouldn't put her younger sister (1) in the bin because she loved her... I assured her I wouldn't
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby bennymacca » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:53 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:My eldest (3 years old) asked me if I wouldn't put her younger sister (1) in the bin because she loved her... I assured her I wouldn't

i would probably go put her in the bin :D
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby nuggety goodness » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:24 pm

I was giving Mrs NG a hug this morning (shes been sick for a couple of days) and NG Jnr (2) came around the corner. He spots us and yells...
'NO DADDYYYYYY!'
Then tries to pry us apart. When that doesn't work he walks off.

I thought it was all done and dusted until he came back with the wooden spoon and a very stern look on his face...
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Gozu » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Cute little kid with his older sister on the bus last week asking questions about absolutely everything asked her why the bus windows can't open she says it's to stop people from jumping out the window he immediately replies "but I wouldn't jump out the window" she says I know you wouldn't but some people might. He then looks at me and says to his sister "do you think that man would jump out the window?" she says no but I came so close to jumping in and saying "well I was considering it but I'm wearing a good shirt today so not this time".
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion