Finals week 3 - Preliminary final week

Talk on the national game

Re: Finals week 3 - Preliminary final week

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:30 pm

wristwatcher wrote:I'm a big supporter of umpires and their efforts but I can't in my memory remember umpiring turning a game for a team like tonight. The is no such thing as a cheating AFL umps but they were disgraceful that quarter. Hawthorn look protected and got two actual gifts to start them. If I was a Freo supporter I would be furious. Disgusting effort by full time professionals.

Hawthorns opening goal was as bad a decision as you could ever see in a final. Well since they gifted them last years prelim win.

Clearly you are not a supporter of umpires. This post is hilarious. What a load of crap....troglodyte
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:32 pm

kneedeepinthehoopla wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:The umpires didn't cost us the game but they were puss last year and Hawthorn are a protected species.
The umpires couldn't cost you a game or in particular a final as you haven't made on a final series on your own merits in the last...what 10 years, 15 years

Played finals in 2009, 2010 & 2011. As well as 2013.
But gee, don't let facts stop you[/quote]

Oh yeah, you have been outstanding. How many spoons in the last 15 years. My apologies for missing your powerful finals series, it just feels like you have been shit forever[/quote]
Haha, now now. No one said we've been outstanding. This all stems from your silly comment earlier.
Imagine losing to us this year, though...[/quote]

You probably could have broken that one out earlier. No comeback for that, if your shit and we lost to you...... :(
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 845 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:35 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Duryea been a better forward than his opponent Ballantyne

Suck it up all you Power morons

You really are a flog. How did it taste for your two teams in your State getting flogged. Suck that up loser

AFL thread flog.
but since you bought it up, 9 flags since your last one and soon to be 4 AFL flags since the most embarrassing Grand Final effort of all time
Whos the loser moron
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:I'm a big supporter of umpires and their efforts but I can't in my memory remember umpiring turning a game for a team like tonight. The is no such thing as a cheating AFL umps but they were disgraceful that quarter. Hawthorn look protected and got two actual gifts to start them. If I was a Freo supporter I would be furious. Disgusting effort by full time professionals.

Hawthorns opening goal was as bad a decision as you could ever see in a final. Well since they gifted them last years prelim win.

Clearly you are not a supporter of umpires. This post is hilarious. What a load of crap....troglodyte

I'm a troglodyte am I. I bet your one of those wanker North supporters that the club are completely embarrassed by as they criticise anyone and everything. So quick to fling shit when you have no idea. I have umpired at National level. I regularly go into bat for umpires at all levels. As a neutral supporter I felt they changed the game early. You want to call me a name under a pseudonym. Crawl back to your cave you keyboard cowboy and don't talk to me,
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:43 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Duryea been a better forward than his opponent Ballantyne

Suck it up all you Power morons

You really are a flog. How did it taste for your two teams in your State getting flogged. Suck that up loser

AFL thread flog.
but since you bought it up, 9 flags since your last one and soon to be 4 AFL flags since the most embarrassing Grand Final effort of all time
Whos the loser moron

According to almost everyone on SAFooty you.....and currently the other bloke that's called me a troglodyte. Look it up.

As your dumb as rocks I was referring to Southern Flinders choking limp effort. Anyone can say they support an AFL team but big deal, a club you have a chance to have an impact on went out in straight sets. Being Crystal Brooks bitch, hang your hat on that hero.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:45 pm

:D :D
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:46 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

I'm a troglodyte am I. I bet your one of those wanker North supporters that the club are completely embarrassed by as they criticise anyone and everything. So quick to fling shit when you have no idea. I have umpired at National level. I regularly go into bat for umpires at all levels. As a neutral supporter I felt they changed the game early. You want to call me a name under a pseudonym. Crawl back to your cave you keyboard cowboy and don't talk to me,

So when anyone else hangs shit on umpires they are troglodytes. When you hang shit on umpires its Ok because you have umpired at national level. Wanker
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Spargo » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Cut your losses Wristy and call it a night mate.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5476 times
Been liked: 5117 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

So when anyone else hangs shit on umpires they are troglodytes. When you hang shit on umpires its Ok because you have umpired at national level. Wanker

Did you get word of the day toilet paper or something. I'm entitled to have an opinion that they had a quarter that was disgraceful. That's not hanging shit, it's having an opinion. The opinion shared by most across the nation from what I have read. In the end It is fair to say they had questionable decision making at times but when the game Is done it's done.

As for the name calling which you have done twice.
I'm rubber, your glue
Your a nobody, get a clue
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby RustyCage » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:55 pm

Let's just end the tit for tat and just discuss tonight's game
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:55 pm

Spargo wrote:Cut your losses Wristy and call it a night mate.

Cmon West Coast ;)

Haha, barrack for Freo for one game and the world turns pear shaped.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:59 pm

RustyCage wrote:Let's just end the tit for tat and just discuss tonight's game

What did you think of the umpiring :lol: Jokes

Sorry I don't normally get sucked in but name calling whilst hiding behind a keyboard is fairly embarrassing.

Moving forward...

Not much to say. Hawthorn too good in the end. Freo needed to be more clinical and cut out the shocking errors. Hawks only had two more SS but they always look very dangerous going forward. Will be very hard to stop next week.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:06 am

A great read this thread tonight. Well played to all involved.
Go Eagles.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 667 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:08 am

RustyCage wrote:Let's just end the tit for tat and just discuss tonight's game

Thought the umpires did a fantastic job and the best team won
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:14 am

helicopterking wrote:A great read this thread tonight. Well played to all involved.
Go Eagles.

Hope you,HH3 and Sparge can provide a great sideshow tomorrow night.
Should be much better between posters who's teams didnt finish 3 weeks ago.

Stevic best umpire in the AFL by a mile
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:22 am

Sick of people piss and moan about umpires! !!! Freo crumbled under the pump. Good sides take their chances, freo didn't. So get off!!!
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby westozfalcon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:25 am

In the post-match press conference Clarkson was surprisingly open about his coaching failures in the West Coast game a fortnight ago.

Funny he never admitted to it in the presser after that game.

It's amazing how candid you can be when you're basking in the glory of a win!
westozfalcon
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 28 times

Postby JK » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:09 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Sick of people piss and moan about umpires! !!! Freo crumbled under the pump. Good sides take their chances, freo didn't. So get off!!!

Bang on the money!! Both teams had the chance to win tonight regardless of decisions, one team stood up more than the other, simple as.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby carey » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:36 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Sick of people piss and moan about umpires! !!! Freo crumbled under the pump. Good sides take their chances, freo didn't. So get off!!!

Wish I could like this a million times!

Apparently Hawks only won from the Umpires. :roll: idiots

Really makes me wonder if any of you f**kheads have actually played the game. I seriously doubt it.

Fact- Hawks at there best beat every team in the comp.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2803 times
Been liked: 2996 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby helicopterking » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:32 am

westozfalcon wrote:In the post-match press conference Clarkson was surprisingly open about his coaching failures in the West Coast game a fortnight ago.

Funny he never admitted to it in the presser after that game.

It's amazing how candid you can be when you're basking in the glory of a win!

He made 2 mistakes.
1) Changed things around to counteract Nic Nat
2) Played Hodge and Burgoyne behind the footy for to long.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 667 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL