11%
Westminster OS
14%

Total votes : 85

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Postby Lance's brother » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Lance's brother wrote:
Boosh wrote:
big-whopper wrote:Heard word that North Havens 3 times medal winner Mark Rowe did his ACL at training last night... Big loss to cover if true

Yep, out for the year.

Sorry to hear. I did it twice and was devastated both times. Best wishes to him on his recovery.

I take it back.
Lance's brother
Under 18s

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby The Big Shrek » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:04 pm

With a health Rowe North Haven will win the 2016 flag!

Has Lippo done his knee yet
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Boosh » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:28 pm

TIRED TIGER wrote:Not sure how bad mark rowes knee is. Apparently took 4/16 playing cricket for Salisbury west Saturday. Perhaps havens trying to release the pressure valve off themselves so that failure is accepted again lol

Or just replying to absurd random questions on this forum.

We don't need any agenda to fail, failure is instinctive for us.
I have a problem. It's to do with the little man, the squashed-in French man, the naked little squashed up hairy boy! You know! With the hand feet
*I apologise to Hope Valley people in advance, no offence intended
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 192 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Boosh » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:29 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:With a health Rowe North Haven will win the 2016 flag!

Has Lippo done his knee yet

Haven't been to training once but I will assume he has.

It is the safe bet.
I have a problem. It's to do with the little man, the squashed-in French man, the naked little squashed up hairy boy! You know! With the hand feet
*I apologise to Hope Valley people in advance, no offence intended
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 192 times

Postby Dols » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:50 am

wonder_kid wrote:Yeah had a mate go straight to the source and no knee injury for rowey
wish other people on this forum did........but we were happy to go along with their BS[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times

Postby BFG » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:38 pm

Apologies if this has already been asked gang but I've only just got round to doing my annual scout through the clearances for all the clubs I'll be playing this year. Do Edwardstown have no clearances in or haven't put them in yet?

Looking forward to a great year and playing at some new ovals. Think i'll tick off:

Eastern Park
Hope Valley
Edwardstown
North Haven
Pooraka
Westminster
Salisbury

How Exciting!
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby beef » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:13 pm

BFG wrote:Apologies if this has already been asked gang but I've only just got round to doing my annual scout through the clearances for all the clubs I'll be playing this year. Do Edwardstown have no clearances in or haven't put them in yet?

Looking forward to a great year and playing at some new ovals. Think i'll tick off:

Eastern ParkHope Valley
Edwardstown
North Haven
Pooraka
Westminster
Salisbury

How Exciting!

Dont know if i would use exciting to describe playing at Eastern Park. Entertaining maybe.
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 255 times

Postby jo172 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:17 pm

beef wrote:
BFG wrote:Apologies if this has already been asked gang but I've only just got round to doing my annual scout through the clearances for all the clubs I'll be playing this year. Do Edwardstown have no clearances in or haven't put them in yet?

Eastern ParkHope Valley
Edwardstown
North Haven
Pooraka
Westminster
Salisbury

How Exciting!

Dont know if i would use exciting to describe playing at Eastern Park. Entertaining maybe.

Similarly wouldn't be looking forward to playing at Hope Valley in the middle of July or North Haven ever myself :lol:
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1199 times
Been liked: 725 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Depends on the weather.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:57 pm

Eastern Park
Hope Valley
Edwardstown
North Haven
Pooraka
Westminster
Salisbury

How Exciting!

Considering people leaving AV are showing as leaving the APFL, I would assume that anyone already registered with Edwardstown are automatically registered with them but under the SAAFL system now, so I dont think they have to register existing players
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby S Demon » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:00 pm

jo172 wrote:
beef wrote:

Eastern ParkHope Valley
Edwardstown
North Haven
Pooraka
Westminster
Salisbury

How Exciting!

Similarly wouldn't be looking forward to playing at Hope Valley in the middle of July or North Haven ever myself :lol:

Yeah not much fun, about the same as playing at Payneham in August I would imagine
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby jo172 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:12 pm

S Demon wrote:
jo172 wrote:
beef wrote:

Eastern ParkHope Valley
Edwardstown
North Haven
Pooraka
Westminster
Salisbury

How Exciting!

Yeah not much fun, about the same as playing at Payneham in August I would imagine

I always forget how sensitive you are x
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby Yank Man » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:

Eastern Park
Hope Valley
Edwardstown
North Haven
Pooraka
Westminster
Salisbury

How Exciting!

Considering people leaving AV are showing as leaving the APFL, I would assume that anyone already registered with Edwardstown are automatically registered with them but under the SAAFL system now, so I dont think they have to register existing players

Correct, and no they haven't put their clearances in yet. Probably still getting their head around a new system. One would presume they get 15 points on top of existing players. Expect a few surrprises. ;)
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:55 pm

AV or Edwardstown?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Yank Man » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:AV or Edwardstown?

Towns Mr Beefy. :)
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby jo172 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:06 am

Southern Football League (SA) Westminster OS Blesing, Scott Pending 2016-02-18

Westminster slowly assembling a team that would have been mildly competitive in the SANFL if the year was 2007
jo172
League - Top 5

Postby zedman » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:24 am

jo172 wrote:
Southern Football League (SA) Westminster OS Blesing, Scott Pending 2016-02-18

Westminster slowly assembling a team that would have been mildly competitive in the SANFL if the year was 2007

more to come as well.. :P

zedman » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:39 pm

after minor round:

Westminster
Edwardstown
North Haven
Salisbury
CLG

Eastern Park
Pooraka
Kenilworth
Hope Valley
Para Hills
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby twobob » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:57 pm

I am starting to have my doubts about the points & salary cap rule. This rule is so heavily weighted to favour the college sides and it is going to become hard to compete. Just have a look at the side Westminster is putting together for this year. I believe a lot of these players are zero pointers because they attended Westminster college. The league will soon have to act upon this rule and get rid of the points or the salary cap. Personally i would favour the points being removed then clubs hopefully would avoid financial stress. You just have to look at the teams that have had the most success since these rules have been put in place, the majority of them are college teams. I understand what the league is trying to do here but i think they have gone too far in this instance.
twobob
Rookie

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Wudinna United

Postby Mr Beefy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:07 pm

twobob wrote:I am starting to have my doubts about the points & salary cap rule. This rule is so heavily weighted to favour the college sides and it is going to become hard to compete. Just have a look at the side Westminster is putting together for this year. I believe a lot of these players are zero pointers because they attended Westminster college. The league will soon have to act upon this rule and get rid of the points or the salary cap. Personally i would favour the points being removed then clubs hopefully would avoid financial stress. You just have to look at the teams that have had the most success since these rules have been put in place, the majority of them are college teams. I understand what the league is trying to do here but i think they have gone too far in this instance.

They have to have done more than attend Westminster college, they have to have played 20 games for the college. Points or no points, I don't reckon they would be playing at WOS for the love of the school....
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby heater31 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:
twobob wrote:I am starting to have my doubts about the points & salary cap rule. This rule is so heavily weighted to favour the college sides and it is going to become hard to compete. Just have a look at the side Westminster is putting together for this year. I believe a lot of these players are zero pointers because they attended Westminster college. The league will soon have to act upon this rule and get rid of the points or the salary cap. Personally i would favour the points being removed then clubs hopefully would avoid financial stress. You just have to look at the teams that have had the most success since these rules have been put in place, the majority of them are college teams. I understand what the league is trying to do here but i think they have gone too far in this instance.

They have to have done more than attend Westminster college, they have to have played 20 games for the college. Points or no points, I don't reckon they would be playing at WOS for the love of the school....

So that is why WOS have purchased a van.....to carry all the brown paper bags :shock: ;)
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League