Westminster OS
14%

Total votes : 85

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Postby S Demon » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 am

Footy Chick wrote:
Minion Master wrote:
Venga Bus wrote:
Minion Master wrote:para hills in turmoil, players left in droves, heard some recruited to other clubs before the end of last season, players not returning committee phone calls, no respect shown, c grade gone for 2016, now may struggle to field 1 team, a grade coach gone, committee now using coach as scape goat very unprofessional and should look at their own poor decision making and, white anting behind the scenes, as to where they now find themselves and still staying in div 4 :O

You seem to know a lot of what's going on behind the scenes, some connection there?

no matter how tight the ship, there are always leaks!

leeks? or some other green vegetable matter ;)

In any case, they'd want to do their best to field a second team each week, as I reckon part of the agreement was if their B grade forfeits 3 times, the whole club goes.

Could be wrong, have been before.

That's very clever FC :D
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby The Bedge » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:41 am

BFG wrote: support the real footballers once I've showered and cracked my first froffy.

Come on mate, everyone knows they only created A grade footy so the ressies could have something to watch while they drink their beers 8)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4003 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:44 am

S Demon wrote:
leeks? or some other green vegetable matter ;)

That's very clever FC :D

Years of your and Ash's influence has worn off on me ;) :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby BFG » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 am

Zartan wrote:
BFG wrote: support the real footballers once I've showered and cracked my first froffy.

Come on mate, everyone knows they only created A grade footy so the ressies could have something to watch while they drink their beers 8)

Couldn't have put it better myself!
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby S Demon » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:01 am

BFG wrote:
Zartan wrote:

Couldn't have put it better myself!

https://www.facebook.com/theressiesfootballer/?fref=ts
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby wonder_kid » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:28 pm

[quote="BFG"]Because i got 8/10 in the div 5 ladder last year I may as well take a stab this year.

Havens - would be bitterly disappointed to miss out on a GF berth last year and were the team to beat for the vast majority of last season. No clearances listed yet but you'd expect them to add a few late as they have never struggled bringing blokes in.
WOS - Narrowly missed finals last year and have added some real quality recruits, know how to play finals footy and know how to win big games. Will be a massive threat.
Towns - Moving in from SFL where they have had mixed results but with word a few people are returning to the fold upon the news that they are back in the SAAFL i'd expect them to be around the mark in div 4. I'm excited to see how they go considering the constant comparisons between SFL and SAAFL.
Salisbury- Last years very narrow losers in the GF. Have elected to stay down and have another crack at glory, you'd have to assume that they will still be around come finals time with only a few outs you'd expect them to finish in a relatively similar position this year.
CLG - Few outs, few ins, historically div 5 teams coming up have finished about mid table in recent seasons. Will be fighting for a finals spot with at least three others teams IMO.
Pooraka - Similar to CLG, have lost a few and gained a few. Finalist last year and will be one of the teams fighting for the fifth spot come the last few rounds.
Hope Valley - Looking like they have added a few but with the teams coming in may just miss out on a finals berth, will be in the hunt in the last few rounds though.
Eastern Park - Finalist last year, look to have lost a couple with not too much coming in. A chance to make a play for finals but will have to be strong at home like they usually are. A bit of an unknown quantity for me, struggled to place them.
Kenilworth - 7th last year, have lost a few but have added in some quality as well. Whoever finishes 9th this year could easily finish with 6 wins I think. Great memories on their oval though :P
Para Hills - Been talked about a lot on here about the amount of players they have had leave, look to be in for a long season with players like Cree, Buss, Hanson and Lynch all leaving. Don't think it will be as bad as has been talked about but will have to work
T

Eastern park to make finals easily and challenge for a flag

Winter
Mansell
S gatto hes old but still a gun
Got a few back from Maitland as well

Havent lost much really they will be strong and always hard to beat out there
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby whufc » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:29 pm

BFG wrote:Because i got 8/10 in the div 5 ladder last year I may as well take a stab this year.

Havens - would be bitterly disappointed to miss out on a GF berth last year and were the team to beat for the vast majority of last season. No clearances listed yet but you'd expect them to add a few late as they have never struggled bringing blokes in.
WOS - Narrowly missed finals last year and have added some real quality recruits, know how to play finals footy and know how to win big games. Will be a massive threat.
Towns - Moving in from SFL where they have had mixed results but with word a few people are returning to the fold upon the news that they are back in the SAAFL i'd expect them to be around the mark in div 4. I'm excited to see how they go considering the constant comparisons between SFL and SAAFL.
Salisbury- Last years very narrow losers in the GF. Have elected to stay down and have another crack at glory, you'd have to assume that they will still be around come finals time with only a few outs you'd expect them to finish in a relatively similar position this year.
CLG - Few outs, few ins, historically div 5 teams coming up have finished about mid table in recent seasons. Will be fighting for a finals spot with at least three others teams IMO.
Pooraka - Similar to CLG, have lost a few and gained a few. Finalist last year and will be one of the teams fighting for the fifth spot come the last few rounds.
Hope Valley - Looking like they have added a few but with the teams coming in may just miss out on a finals berth, will be in the hunt in the last few rounds though.
Eastern Park - Finalist last year, look to have lost a couple with not too much coming in. A chance to make a play for finals but will have to be strong at home like they usually are. A bit of an unknown quantity for me, struggled to place them.
Kenilworth - 7th last year, have lost a few but have added in some quality as well. Whoever finishes 9th this year could easily finish with 6 wins I think. Great memories on their oval though :P
Para Hills - Been talked about a lot on here about the amount of players they have had leave, look to be in for a long season with players like Cree, Buss, Hanson and Lynch all leaving. Don't think it will be as bad as has been talked about but will have to work very hard to stave off relegation.

Personally I think that this season may be a three horse race with WOS, Havens and Towns but after that I expect 4th and 9th to be relatively even. Obviously this is my own personal OPINION and people at above mentioned club likely know far more than myself about how they are shaping up. Debate away!

Slightly disagree, they have picked up Rick Butler and Paul Jones both div2 premiership players with Eastern Park and will be very handy at div 4 level.

Alex Winter was highly rated by Centrals and played a couple of very handy reserves games from my understanding.

Shaun Mansell is quality.
Last edited by whufc on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby wonder_kid » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Alex Winter lol i forgot about buts and docker they will push
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby whufc » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 pm

wonder_kid wrote:Alex Winter lol i forgot about buts and docker they will push

Oops wrong brother lol
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Pag » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Agree on EP, will be Top 2 IMO.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby BZB27 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 pm

Pag wrote:Agree on EP, will be Top 2 IMO.

Been a bit quiet down at Salisbury way this off season.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby beef » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:32 am

BZB27 wrote:

Salisbury will struggle, bottom two.
B&F trying to play SANFL
Lost about 10 players from the GF team
Pag has ballooned out after a massive off season in Europe
All signs for a bad year, havent even lost the first trial yet.
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 255 times

Postby BZB27 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:11 am

beef wrote:
BZB27 wrote:

B&F trying to play SANFL

Sounds about right lol
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby S Demon » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:09 am

beef wrote:
BZB27 wrote:

B&F trying to play SANFL

Jolly will be a big loss if that does eventuate, but you boys will still be around the mark

Pag can play the whole Half back line then ;)
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Postby BFG » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:15 am

whufc wrote:
BFG wrote:Because i got 8/10 in the div 5 ladder last year I may as well take a stab this year.

Para Hills - Been talked about a lot on here about the amount of players they have had leave, look to be in for a long season with players like Cree, Buss, Hanson and Lynch all leaving. Don't think it will be as bad as has been talked about but will have to work very hard to stave off relegation.

Personally I think that this season may be a three horse race with WOS, Havens and Towns but after that I expect 4th and 9th to be relatively even. Obviously this is my own personal OPINION and people at above mentioned club likely know far more than myself about how they are shaping up. Debate away!

Slightly disagree, they have picked up Rick Butler and Paul Jones both div2 premiership players with Eastern Park and will be very handy at div 4 level.

Alex Winter was highly rated by Centrals and played a couple of very handy reserves games from my understanding.

Shaun Mansell is quality.

Yeah I was really struggling to place them. From what you've said I will definitely have to raise them into the top 5 at least. Makes the prospect of traveling out there even more enticing :roll: :roll: :roll:
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Postby jo172 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Sacred Heart OC Westminster OS Tasborski, Craig Pending 2016-03-03

He will kick a goal or two.

Serious question, has Westminster designed a real life money tree? (I'm not a person who whines about paying players, just a recruiting spree like this has never really been the Dragons style)
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1199 times
Been liked: 725 times

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:39 pm

jo172 wrote:

He will kick a goal or two

Holy shit :shock:

Massive get!
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Executive Member » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
jo172 wrote:

Massive get!

BL Shipway & Sons must be hiring new staff 8)
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby BFG » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
jo172 wrote:

Massive get!

That's the same bloke that led SHOC's goal kicking in div 1 for four years yeah?

Someone must've won the lotto at WOSFC! All those fellas wouldn't come cheap.

I don't think it's too presumptuous to announce them as firm favorites for this year.
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Postby jo172 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:50 pm

BFG wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
jo172 wrote:

Massive get!

That's the same bloke that led SHOC's goal kicking in div 1 for four years yeah?

Someone must've won the lotto at WOSFC! All those fellas wouldn't come cheap.

I don't think it's too presumptuous to announce them as firm favorites for this year.

With some of the blokes they've acquired they'd be bloody competitive in D3!
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1199 times
Been liked: 725 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League