Mawson Lakes
No votes
Salisbury West
7%

Total votes : 87

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Postby cossi11 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Zartan wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:C'mon Zartan. We all know that you have the engraving tool ready to go for the Div 6 cup. And the premiers shirts are secretly getting designed as we speak :D ;) :lol:

Haha! Nah not quite that ambitious - think Elizabeth and Pulteney look the early sides to beat in both grades, but it is only Rd 1, we will all know more in coming weeks i'm sure.

Despite the lopsided scores on the weekend across both grades, I still think it'll be a tight and tough comp once sides are up and running at full strength - making the 5 will be challenge enough.

And you only beat BLFC ;)
2020 AFL Premiers: Richmond 12.9.81 def Geelong 7.8.50
2019 AFL Premiers: Richmond 17.12.114 def Greater Western Sydney 3.7.25
2017 AFL Premiers: Adelaide 8.12.60 def by Richmond 16.12.108
2012 D5 Premiers: Brahma Lodge 24.15.159 def Hope Valley 7.13.55
cossi11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 91 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:13 pm

cossi11 wrote:And you only beat BLFC ;)

:lol:
B Grade Brahma were clearly undermanned, and unsettled side pre-game with changes, not reading into that result much.
A Grade Brahma possibly a little unfortunate, Farmers pulled a rabbit in the dying minutes to escape with the win - vindicating my thoughts it's going to be a very hard fought A grade comp.

The Lodge midfield is quality, with Fuller as well this year they'll be tough to beat at the stoppages.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Executive Member » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Zartan wrote:
cossi11 wrote:And you only beat BLFC ;)

:lol:
B Grade Brahma were clearly undermanned, and unsettled side pre-game with changes, not reading into that result much.
A Grade Brahma possibly a little unfortunate, Farmers pulled a rabbit in the dying minutes to escape with the win - vindicating my thoughts it's going to be a very hard fought A grade comp.

The Lodge midfield is quality, with Fuller as well this year they'll be tough to beat at the stoppages.

didn't stop you smashing them in the fist half :lol:
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Executive Member wrote:didn't stop you smashing them in the fist half :lol:

Opportunists 8)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby redyellow&blue » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Zartan wrote:How many beers would Brahma & Fitzroy have had to sell Saturday night to cover the group that cost them 2pts on the field?

Lot of bunda to get a runner up ribbon on Saturday...

'Lizbef flag favs.. lock it in..

We got smart and invested in our own press in the committee room.
Attachments
printing-money.jpg
printing-money.jpg (79.93 KiB) Viewed 4393 times
redyellow&blue
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 35 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Ingle Farm would seriously be pretty much disappointed in nothing less than bringing back to Rowe park the silver Cup at the end of the season. Anything less is a waste of a year. Firm 2017 favourites. Just need to rock up on Saturday.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:Ingle Farm would seriously be pretty much disappointed in nothing less than bringing back to Rowe park the silver Cup at the end of the season. Anything less is a waste of a year. Firm 2017 favourites. Just need to rock up on Saturday.

Are you telling me that Mawson Lakes wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't win the premiership - would think every club is aspiring to that.. otherwise what the hell are you doing?!

Just need to rock up Saturday - it's Ingle Farm, that's a challenge in itself, no guarantees there :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Zartan wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Ingle Farm would seriously be pretty much disappointed in nothing less than bringing back to Rowe park the silver Cup at the end of the season. Anything less is a waste of a year. Firm 2017 favourites. Just need to rock up on Saturday.

Are you telling me that Mawson Lakes wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't win the premiership - would think every club is aspiring to that.. otherwise what the hell are you doing?!

Just need to rock up Saturday - it's Ingle Farm, that's a challenge in itself, no guarantees there :lol:

Reckons he's attempting to take the piss out of you Zartan :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:48 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
Zartan wrote:

;) ;) ;)
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby oldman » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
Zartan wrote:

;) ;) ;)

Who are Ingle Farms best players? Who do we think are their biggest challengers?
oldman
Under 16s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Inallseriousness » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Who are Ingle Farms best players? Who do we think are their biggest challengers?[/quote]

Serious?? It's round 1!!!! Our challengers are every team in Div 6.! It's going to be an interesting year that will be extremely competitive. Thinking any longer than our next opponent will be fraught with danger! Others can speculate and predict....we won't be doing that....that's for certain. We will respect our opponents each and every week. We are just a pretty even team with reasonable depth.
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby lovetotalkfooty » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Inallseriousness wrote:Who are Ingle Farms best players? Who do we think are their biggest challengers?

Serious?? It's round 1!!!! Our challengers are every team in Div 6.! It's going to be an interesting year that will be extremely competitive. Thinking any longer than our next opponent will be fraught with danger! Others can speculate and predict....we won't be doing that....that's for certain. We will respect our opponents each and every week. We are just a pretty even team with reasonable depth.[/quote]

Ingle farm have 3 players who I would consider seriously good footballers. 47 Grae Grant, 29 Nicolas Lynch and 11 Steve Gannell. They run in numbers from the back half, Smart and Hancock mainly, and look to set up play through the corridor. There on ball brigade is evenly spread and runs pretty deep. Spence is the outside run and Pope will work inside. The big forward is 17 Sanderson, pretty agile for a big bloke and a player who will go close to 50 goals this year.
They also have a few young guys who will drift in and out of games but when they are given time and space will expose teams who are not prepared to run defensively.
They also had some good run and some decent players in the 2's. This suggests that the players will need to perform weekly or might find themselves spending time in the ressies. This can inspire some performances and overall can be hard to counter from an opposition coaches perspective (I am not a opposition coach)
Ingle farm will be better for the run over the weekend and I expect to see them only get better over the next 4-6 weeks. I will be looking on with interest this week to see how they go against Mawson Lakes and the Lodge go against Trinity.
Check out the Brahma Lodge Football Club website at www.blfc.com.au
lovetotalkfooty
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 37 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby The Bedge » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:36 am

lovetotalkfooty... i'm seriously impressed with that summation - and lost for words! :oops: :D
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Executive Member » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:54 am

Zartan wrote:lovetotalkfooty... i'm seriously impressed with that summation - and lost for words! :oops: :D

prob heard from your coaching staff whilst he was flying his spy plane over Ingle Farm
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby laser » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:59 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
laser wrote:Some posts showing you guys as less than perfect get deleted = special treatment

I deleted the posts and replies to them at the request of the author.
Sorry, no special treatment for Houghton, I'd do the same for anyone.

Cheers LM, I've seen riper stuff stay up hence my question.
laser
Under 16s

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 45 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:20 am

laser wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
laser wrote:Some posts showing you guys as less than perfect get deleted = special treatment

I deleted the posts and replies to them at the request of the author.
Sorry, no special treatment for Houghton, I'd do the same for anyone.

Cheers LM, I've seen riper stuff stay up hence my question.

Probably, obviously no one requested it's removal, I really don't give a toss what people write on here, they seem to get found out eventually.

I rarely ban people and I'll take what I dish out on the chin, I will respect other users though and help out where I can.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Ol MAN RIVER » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Zartan wrote:How many beers would Brahma & Fitzroy have had to sell Saturday night to cover the group that cost them 2pts on the field?

Lot of bunda to get a runner up ribbon on Saturday...

'Lizbef flag favs.. lock it in..

whats wrong with a group of blokes, obviously good mates with not a huge amount of footy left going back to a club that they played a lot of footy at and have been struggling. try and make a difference? good on them for heading home and trying to help the club they have all bled for before! but hey its all $$$$$. Huge money been thrown around Div 6 footy?????
Ol MAN RIVER
Mini-League

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 0 time

Postby The Bedge » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Ol MAN RIVER wrote:whats wrong with a group of blokes, obviously good mates with not a huge amount of footy left going back to a club that they played a lot of footy at and have been struggling. try and make a difference? good on them for heading home and trying to help the club they have all bled for before! but hey its all $$$$$. Huge money been thrown around Div 6 footy?????

It was just a bit of banter pal, don't take it to heart so much, I was only stirring the pot.

People take crap too seriously on here..
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Bombers4EVA » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Zartan wrote:
Ol MAN RIVER wrote:whats wrong with a group of blokes, obviously good mates with not a huge amount of footy left going back to a club that they played a lot of footy at and have been struggling. try and make a difference? good on them for heading home and trying to help the club they have all bled for before! but hey its all $$$$$. Huge money been thrown around Div 6 footy?????

It was just a bit of banter pal, don't take it to heart so much, I was only stirring the pot.

Way too seriously !!!!
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby Masha » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Zartan wrote:

Not as seriously as when I quoted your 1st qtr stats in the c grade, and you seemed to be offended like I missed a few kicks?? lol.
Masha
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League