Netflix

Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Netflix

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:33 am

finished season 2 of stranger things last night... Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to see what happens next
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15880
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2740 times
Been liked: 2102 times

Re: Netflix

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:19 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:finished season 2 of stranger things last night... Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to see what happens next
You will love season 3, it's even better than season 2.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 28031
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 6348 times
Been liked: 938 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Netflix

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:23 pm

The spy

Highly recommend

Another one for you @Wedgie
Attachments
5E83F050-857B-403A-9229-960D8037D772.jpeg
5E83F050-857B-403A-9229-960D8037D772.jpeg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10722
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 510 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Re: Netflix

Postby Magellan » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:17 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:The spy

Highly recommend

Another one for you @Wedgie

Good call Jimmy, agree this one is worth a watch.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1145 times

Re: Netflix

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:42 am

Finished watching season 3 of 'stranger things' last night... Really liked it. Much darker season compared to the first two i reckon. Look forward to season 4
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15880
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2740 times
Been liked: 2102 times

Re: Netflix

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:26 am

Magellan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:The spy

Highly recommend

Another one for you @Wedgie

Good call Jimmy, agree this one is worth a watch.


started watching this yesterday... The first ep was really good. It was a bit serious for me yesterday, considering the hangover i had... Changed to watching south park which as come on to Netflix
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15880
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2740 times
Been liked: 2102 times

Re: Netflix

Postby Magellan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:10 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Magellan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:The spy

Highly recommend

Another one for you @Wedgie

Good call Jimmy, agree this one is worth a watch.


started watching this yesterday... The first ep was really good. It was a bit serious for me yesterday, considering the hangover i had... Changed to watching south park which as come on to Netflix

Finished 'The Spy' last night, reckon it's worth sticking with Wubbsy.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1145 times

Re: Netflix

Postby Hazbeen » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:54 am

New season of Peaky Blinders. Dark, moody and awesome
Hazbeen
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3305
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:39 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 86 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Re: Netflix

Postby David Brent » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:07 am

Hazbeen wrote:New season of Peaky Blinders. Dark, moody and awesome


Finished it last night. Dark is a great way to describe it.

Interesting finish I thought.

Love the Blinders gang.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
Reserves
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 99 times

Re: Netflix

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:19 pm

I’ve been binging on Peaky Fookin Blinders
Just started Season 5
Last edited by Jimmy_041 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10722
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 510 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Re: Netflix

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:20 pm

Watching Unbelievable.
Not bad.
About 3/4 of way thru series.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Booooooooooo
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 46916
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 8192 times
Been liked: 2199 times

Re: Netflix

Postby Magellan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:41 am

Those who liked "The Big Short" should check out "The Laundromat." It's an interesting look at the Panama papers/Mossack Fonseca scandal, with occasional educational bits and pieces about tax avoidance and money laundering interspersed through it.

Worth a look, and quite entertaining, although I'm not sure it's a good as it should've been.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1145 times

Re: Netflix

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:03 am

Magellan wrote:Those who liked "The Big Short" should check out "The Laundromat." It's an interesting look at the Panama papers/Mossack Fonseca scandal, with occasional educational bits and pieces about tax avoidance and money laundering interspersed through it.

Worth a look, and quite entertaining, although I'm not sure it's a good as it should've been.


Just finished the Blinders
About to start it
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10722
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 510 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Re: Netflix

Postby Magellan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:10 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Magellan wrote:Those who liked "The Big Short" should check out "The Laundromat." It's an interesting look at the Panama papers/Mossack Fonseca scandal, with occasional educational bits and pieces about tax avoidance and money laundering interspersed through it.

Worth a look, and quite entertaining, although I'm not sure it's a good as it should've been.


Just finished the Blinders
About to start it

Good one, keen to know your thoughts.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1145 times

Re: Netflix

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:26 am

Magellan wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Magellan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:The spy

Highly recommend

Another one for you @Wedgie

Good call Jimmy, agree this one is worth a watch.


started watching this yesterday... The first ep was really good. It was a bit serious for me yesterday, considering the hangover i had... Changed to watching south park which as come on to Netflix

Finished 'The Spy' last night, reckon it's worth sticking with Wubbsy.


Back watching it now... Up to ep 3...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15880
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2740 times
Been liked: 2102 times

Re: Netflix

Postby Magellan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:29 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Magellan wrote:Finished 'The Spy' last night, reckon it's worth sticking with Wubbsy.

Back watching it now... Up to ep 3...

Have you got to the bit where Ali G says 'Boyakasha!' to the Syrian military? ;)
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 1145 times

Re: Netflix

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:34 am

Magellan wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Magellan wrote:Finished 'The Spy' last night, reckon it's worth sticking with Wubbsy.

Back watching it now... Up to ep 3...

Have you got to the bit where Ali G says 'Boyakasha!' to the Syrian military? ;)


:shock: :lol: surely not? nah
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15880
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2740 times
Been liked: 2102 times

Re: Netflix

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:48 am

Gonna watch the final episode of the spy today. Been pretty good. I reckon this episode is going to be very uncomfortable to watch
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15880
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2740 times
Been liked: 2102 times

Re: Netflix

Postby Booney » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:40 am

I know I'm late coming to the party, but gee whiz, how good is Peaky ******* Blinders?

Smashed out season 1 in the last week, will get into season 2 tonight.

Why didn't I get on board earlier?!?!?!?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45864
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4489 times
Been liked: 7464 times

Re: Netflix

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:06 am

Magellan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Magellan wrote:Those who liked "The Big Short" should check out "The Laundromat." It's an interesting look at the Panama papers/Mossack Fonseca scandal, with occasional educational bits and pieces about tax avoidance and money laundering interspersed through it.

Worth a look, and quite entertaining, although I'm not sure it's a good as it should've been.


Just finished the Blinders
About to start it

Good one, keen to know your thoughts.


Got through it - just
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10722
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 510 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests