Adelaide Crows 2019

Talk on the national game

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby marbles » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:05 pm

mots02 wrote:
marbles wrote:If lyon gets a job then freo dont have to pay out his contract? Will lose all his 2020 freo salary?


Why? if he was sacked by Freo then he gets a termination pay. If he then goes and finds a job next week, thats a benefit to him.


Its definitely the case with brad scott, if brad get another coaching gig, north dont have to pay out his 2020 contract, not sure with the ross contract
User avatar
marbles
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Titan
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 250 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby mots02 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:09 pm

marbles wrote:
mots02 wrote:
marbles wrote:If lyon gets a job then freo dont have to pay out his contract? Will lose all his 2020 freo salary?


Why? if he was sacked by Freo then he gets a termination pay. If he then goes and finds a job next week, thats a benefit to him.


Its definitely the case with brad scott, if brad get another coaching gig, north dont have to pay out his 2020 contract, not sure with the ross contract


Brad Scott wasn't sacked though was he? I can't remember the details but didn't he call it, even though the club agreed? Maybe the agreement was that North would pay if he couldnt find a substitute?

Ross was sacked... i'd say he'd be entitled to his full contract, anything he gets after that is good luck to him
User avatar
mots02
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 362 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:13 pm

mots02 wrote:
marbles wrote:
mots02 wrote:
marbles wrote:If lyon gets a job then freo dont have to pay out his contract? Will lose all his 2020 freo salary?


Why? if he was sacked by Freo then he gets a termination pay. If he then goes and finds a job next week, thats a benefit to him.


Its definitely the case with brad scott, if brad get another coaching gig, north dont have to pay out his 2020 contract, not sure with the ross contract


Brad Scott wasn't sacked though was he? I can't remember the details but didn't he call it, even though the club agreed? Maybe the agreement was that North would pay if he couldnt find a substitute?

Ross was sacked... i'd say he'd be entitled to his full contract, anything he gets after that is good luck to him



$1m from Freo in 2020 plus $1m from the crows makes Ross a happy man.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7389
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1357 times
Been liked: 1405 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby mots02 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:20 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
mots02 wrote:
marbles wrote:
mots02 wrote:
Why? if he was sacked by Freo then he gets a termination pay. If he then goes and finds a job next week, thats a benefit to him.


Its definitely the case with brad scott, if brad get another coaching gig, north dont have to pay out his 2020 contract, not sure with the ross contract


Brad Scott wasn't sacked though was he? I can't remember the details but didn't he call it, even though the club agreed? Maybe the agreement was that North would pay if he couldnt find a substitute?

Ross was sacked... i'd say he'd be entitled to his full contract, anything he gets after that is good luck to him



$1m from Freo in 2020 plus $1m from the crows makes Ross a happy man.


Image
User avatar
mots02
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 362 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:28 pm

mots02 wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
mots02 wrote:
marbles wrote:
Its definitely the case with brad scott, if brad get another coaching gig, north dont have to pay out his 2020 contract, not sure with the ross contract


Brad Scott wasn't sacked though was he? I can't remember the details but didn't he call it, even though the club agreed? Maybe the agreement was that North would pay if he couldnt find a substitute?

Ross was sacked... i'd say he'd be entitled to his full contract, anything he gets after that is good luck to him



$1m from Freo in 2020 plus $1m from the crows makes Ross a happy man.


Image



Get used too it mate ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7389
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1357 times
Been liked: 1405 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Jim05 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:07 pm

Can cross Rutten off the list
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 39900
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1053 times
Been liked: 2378 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Robran » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Jim05 wrote:Can cross Rutten off the list

Why Jim
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
User avatar
Robran
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm
Has liked: 187 times
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby MW » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Rutten said so himself
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1368 times
Been liked: 1137 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Jim05 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Robran wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Can cross Rutten off the list

Why Jim

https://twitter.com/foxfooty/status/117 ... 19778?s=21
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 39900
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1053 times
Been liked: 2378 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby DOC » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Taking over from Worsfold?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7480
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 668 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Jim05 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:47 pm

DOC wrote:Taking over from Worsfold?

Yep. Pretty much promised the gig
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 39900
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1053 times
Been liked: 2378 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby DOC » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Just read the article.

I know your answer.

If not good enough for 2021, why is he good enough for 2020?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7480
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 668 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Jim05 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 pm

DOC wrote:Just read the article.

I know your answer.

If not good enough for 2021, why is he good enough for 2020?

At a guess because he is contracted for next year and they don’t feel Rutten is quite ready yet. I’d imagine Rutten pretty much has the reigns next year and Woosh will be “promoted” to Senior Director of coaching or some other wanky title.
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 39900
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1053 times
Been liked: 2378 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Robran » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:38 am

Jim05 wrote:
Robran wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Can cross Rutten off the list

Why Jim

https://twitter.com/foxfooty/status/117 ... 19778?s=21

No worries mate well that's good as I put 20 on Mitchell at 26s come on Sam who cares if he not the right fit lol.
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
User avatar
Robran
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm
Has liked: 187 times
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby marbles » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:56 am

Delistings coming today!! Maybe tomorrow #madmonday
User avatar
marbles
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3976
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Titan
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 250 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:05 am

marbles wrote:Delistings coming today!! Maybe tomorrow #madmonday


Who’s delivering the news?

Doubt there will be many with trades and retirements
User avatar
Armchair expert
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2246
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 140 times
Been liked: 271 times
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:12 am

Armchair expert wrote:
marbles wrote:Delistings coming today!! Maybe tomorrow #madmonday


Who’s delivering the news?

Doubt there will be many with trades and retirements


Considering there's no coach in place to give any direction as to what he wants on his list, I'd say there will be very few indeed.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 44394
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4236 times
Been liked: 7119 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Dutchy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:25 am

Booney wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:
marbles wrote:Delistings coming today!! Maybe tomorrow #madmonday


Who’s delivering the news?

Doubt there will be many with trades and retirements


Considering there's no coach in place to give any direction as to what he wants on his list, I'd say there will be very few indeed.


just over 2 weeks until trade period starts, someone has got to be making decisions at West Lakes.
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 38118
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1053 times
Been liked: 1741 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby MW » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:31 am

Someone reporting Roo was having a meeting with Ross the boss. Oh boy...
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1368 times
Been liked: 1137 times

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Postby Dutchy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:33 am

MW wrote:Someone reporting Roo was having a meeting with Ross the boss. Oh boy...


:partyman: :partyman: :partyman:
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 38118
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1053 times
Been liked: 1741 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests