Riverland Football Chatter

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Bluesroos » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Wow on the curran call as have herd his starting price is 2k a game and the league have already been flagged if a club intends to sign him.
Bluesroos
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:34 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Barmera-Monash

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Big Phil » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:56 am

David Brent wrote:
SuperFrank wrote:Interesting end to Vater's interview with Marks Up yesterday......

He sounded confident on Chris Curran becoming a Rover. Would be a HUGE get for the Rovers!!


Sounds like they are opening up the safe again at Renny for 2020.
Cha$ing an ex local back also who's currently playing a bit of league footy.


Nick Gillard at Centrals, yeah?
User avatar
Big Phil
Coach
 
Posts: 19831
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Dirty Darryl » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:10 pm

Bum Crack wrote:Any truth to the rumour that Nobes has walked out on Waikerie and won't be playing for the rest of the season?


Signed with Christies in the S.F.L.
User avatar
Dirty Darryl
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:53 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby David Brent » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:16 pm

Dirty Darryl wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Any truth to the rumour that Nobes has walked out on Waikerie and won't be playing for the rest of the season?


Signed with Christies in the S.F.L.


Bum Crack is the Sam Maclure of the RFL. All over it & ahead of the pack.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
Reserves
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 99 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby SuperFrank » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Much else going around the place??

All coaches locked in except for Berri at this stage. Would of thought Gates was safe & be re-appointed but taking there time by the looks.
SuperFrank
Rookie
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Outback » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Interesting at Berri, they were criticised for having to many friends and family of the coach on committee when lefty was there.They have the same problem with current coach with very good mates on the committee and football department .
Outback
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 8:28 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby OnSong » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:44 am

David Brent wrote:
Dirty Darryl wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Any truth to the rumour that Nobes has walked out on Waikerie and won't be playing for the rest of the season?


Signed with Christies in the S.F.L.


Bum Crack is the Sam Maclure of the RFL. All over it & ahead of the pack.

Absolute backflipping flog as well. Fits the bill perfectly. :lol:
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
User avatar
OnSong
Coach
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:53 pm
Has liked: 450 times
Been liked: 476 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Bum Crack » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:49 am

OnSong wrote:
David Brent wrote:
Dirty Darryl wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Any truth to the rumour that Nobes has walked out on Waikerie and won't be playing for the rest of the season?


Signed with Christies in the S.F.L.


Bum Crack is the Sam Maclure of the RFL. All over it & ahead of the pack.

Absolute backflipping flog as well. Fits the bill perfectly. :lol:

:( :lol:
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach
 
Posts: 6355
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Here
Has liked: 173 times
Been liked: 498 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby joeyunit » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Any word on whos gunna replace Nobesey at the Magpies. Waikerie need a gun forward
joeyunit
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:02 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Central United

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby SuperFrank » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:44 pm

joeyunit wrote:Any word on whos gunna replace Nobesey at the Magpies. Waikerie need a gun forward


They keep a pretty tight ship down there & being that bit extra down the road, likely won't hear anything until the clearance goes in.

No doubt they will find a replacement of some sort, their footy ops is one of the best getting around!!
SuperFrank
Rookie
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby joeyunit » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:01 pm

SuperFrank wrote:
joeyunit wrote:Any word on whos gunna replace Nobesey at the Magpies. Waikerie need a gun forward


They keep a pretty tight ship down there & being that bit extra down the road, likely won't hear anything until the clearance goes in.

No doubt they will find a replacement of some sort, their footy ops is one of the best getting around!!


Yeh. Im a Berri lad originally. Been going back to see family all the time and u never hear much of whats going on at the Maggies. The Renmark should be good next season again. Barmera on the improve. Both Loxton sides might struggle again if no recruits coming from Adelaide
joeyunit
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:02 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Central United

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby joeyunit » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:07 pm

my old club in Berri got a good grant from the gov recently. Good for the club and town. New facilities/change rooms etc getting done up. cricket and netball and footy will prosper. never would have got that money with old gov in charge
joeyunit
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:02 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Central United

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Ripdschitlaz » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:03 pm

joeyunit wrote:my old club in Berri got a good grant from the gov recently. Good for the club and town. New facilities/change rooms etc getting done up. cricket and netball and footy will prosper. never would have got that money with old gov in charge


Almost zero direct benefit to the footy club as a result of the grant.

The only real beneficiaries from a football perspective are opposition teams.
Ripdschitlaz
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Outback » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Couple of handy locals returning to Barmera
Outback
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 8:28 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby SuperFrank » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:41 am

Outback wrote:Couple of handy locals returning to Barmera


Having a dip by the looks being centenary season but unsure if it will be enough to catch Renmark with Curran likely coming on board.

But then again, who knows this time of year!!
SuperFrank
Rookie
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Bum Crack » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:45 am

SuperFrank wrote:
Outback wrote:Couple of handy locals returning to Barmera


Having a dip by the looks being centenary season but unsure if it will be enough to catch Renmark with Curran likely coming on board.

But then again, who knows this time of year!!

And the rest
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach
 
Posts: 6355
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Here
Has liked: 173 times
Been liked: 498 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby SuperFrank » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
SuperFrank wrote:
Outback wrote:Couple of handy locals returning to Barmera


Having a dip by the looks being centenary season but unsure if it will be enough to catch Renmark with Curran likely coming on board.

But then again, who knows this time of year!!

And the rest


Correct...... haha

Good to see Loxton having a dip!! Few good pick ups which should definitely get them a few more wins.
SuperFrank
Rookie
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby Bum Crack » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:43 pm

SuperFrank wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:
SuperFrank wrote:
Outback wrote:Couple of handy locals returning to Barmera


Having a dip by the looks being centenary season but unsure if it will be enough to catch Renmark with Curran likely coming on board.

But then again, who knows this time of year!!

And the rest


Correct...... haha

Good to see Loxton having a dip!! Few good pick ups which should definitely get them a few more wins.

are you able to put up a list of all the ins and outs of each club?
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach
 
Posts: 6355
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Here
Has liked: 173 times
Been liked: 498 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby SuperFrank » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:55 pm

Here ya go BC.... only took 2 months haha

BARMERA MONASH
In:
Mason Middleton (Sunraysia)
Sam Butterworth (Sunraysia)
Cameron Matters (Kapunda)
Matt Wilden (Sunraysia)
Benjamin Drogemuller (SAAFL)
Lachlan Middleton (SAAFL)
Aaron Manning (SAAFL)
Jack Selfe (SAAFL)
Alex Norman (North Coast-NSW)

Out:
Steve Sullivan (Reynella)
Elliott Abdulla (Spencer Gulf)

BERRI
In:
Shay Hawkins (Renmark)
Jacob Grieger (Sedan Cambrai)

Out:
Adam Thompson (Millewa)
Jasper Hoffman (Loxton)

LOXTON
In:
William Gutsche (West Adelaide)
Thomas Pillion (West Adelaide)
Jack Evans (West Adelaide)
Lachlan Evans (West Adelaide)
John Fisher (Mallee)
Che Lange (SAAFL)
Brandon Dunning (SAAFL)
Jaspe Hoffman (Berri)
Kyle Hewitt (Cobby)
Lachlan Mcdonald (Browns Well)
Bradley Thompson (Cobby)

Out:
Lewis Cregan (NTFL)

LOXTON NORTH - No official movement but expect a few back form the Mallee

RENMARK
In:
Chris Curran (Glenelg)

Out:
Shay Hawkins (Berri)

WAIKERIE
In:
Timmy Sumner (Glenelg)
Luke Exton (Mallee)

Out:
Daniel Nobes (Christies Beach)
Brycen Brock (SAAFL)
Jack Parfitt (SAAFL)
Darrin Carter (SAAFL)
SuperFrank
Rookie
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Postby norwood8 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:55 am

Marty Barber good chance to not be playing next year, another long year for Berri?
User avatar
norwood8
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 am
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 88 times
Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests