Yorke Peninsula League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Postby Dogs Breakfast » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:14 pm

countryfootyfan wrote:
cracka wrote:
barrys antz wrote:
Wee-man wrote:Moonta will get a couple of handy young fellas from Kapunda who will be moving up there next year...

Both will also be 3 points I think ull find aswell. Both have played A grade football at the club and neither are juniors. Will be a question to if moonta can fit them in

That's where the APPS is ridiculous. People who genuinely move for work shouldn't be worth points IMO.

Clubs like Moonta screwed that up. Had players move over for two weeks, changed their mail to a moonta address and then moved back once the season began. Every team has examples of players genuinely there for work but are now points. Fitzgerald from CMS, Obst from Eagles, Hunt from the cougars etc

Moonta have always moved the goalposts to suit themselves. Most selfish club around. Throw money around for a couple of years then cant play their players or their water bill. They will abuse the employment rule if one is bought in and then squeal if they get caught!! :butthead:
Dogs Breakfast
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Crystal Brook

Postby WellPlayed#9 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:22 pm

fabio wrote:Moonta have signed a dual mail medalist from kntfl and far north football league jared greenbank hope theres some good taggers in ypfl cause this guy can seriously play!

Is that your opinion or Jared's? He certainly isn't his harshest critic!
Football aint for the faint hearted, anonymous blogging is!
WellPlayed#9

Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Tanunda

Postby norm11 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:49 pm

So do kadina have a coach?? They would be a long way behind the eight ball with recruiting. After the big concert thingo they had surely they have $$ to spend.
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby one day I will » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:46 pm

Hopefully they are behind in every aspect becuase I know I wouldnt be the only one hoping they go further and further down the ladder. Big difference between cocky and confident.
one day I will
Under 16s

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Nocyrils » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Did bill fuller put in for kadina coach next year. Surely not. Taylor out for most of if not all of next year. Requires knee reconstruction
Nocyrils
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Hamley Bridge

Postby On The Chest » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:05 am

norm11 wrote:So do kadina have a coach?? They would be a long way behind the eight ball with recruiting. After the big concert thingo they had surely they have $$ to spend.

No Coach just yet. What was going to be a big money spinner for them, the Big Gig, turned into a loss. Not enough people through the gate so they are going to have a bit less to spend this year.
On The Chest
Under 16s

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby norm11 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:41 am

Nocyrils wrote:Did bill fuller put in for kadina coach next year. Surely not. Taylor out for most of if not all of next year. Requires knee reconstruction

No he didn't. Hahaha. Def not ready for that. Just interested in what's going on.
Back to the creek it is.
norm11
League - Top 5

Has liked: 470 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Swamp Donkey » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 am

Nocyrils wrote:Did bill fuller put in for kadina coach next year. Surely not. Taylor out for most of if not all of next year. Requires knee reconstruction

Is Taylor a chance for the top job at the Bloods given he will be unable to be a part of the action on field with his knee?
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5

Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Postby OnSong » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:16 am

Swamp Donkey wrote:

Is Taylor a chance for the top job at the Bloods given he will be unable to be a part of the action on field with his knee?

Would be a good coach, now a mature family man!
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby David Brent » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:20 am

norm11 wrote:So do kadina have a coach?? They would be a long way behind the eight ball with recruiting. After the big concert thingo they had surely they have $$ to spend.

Early favourite would be the bloke who's namesake started favourite in the Cox Plate just gone I reckon.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 161 times

Postby OnSong » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:32 pm

David Brent wrote:

Early favourite would be the bloke who's namesake started favourite in the Cox Plate just gone I reckon.

Faulkner? Classic cryptic reference
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby Swamp Donkey » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:08 pm

David Brent wrote:

Driving to training from Roxby twice a week might be a bit of a stretch, particularly if he is on night shift which is often the case. Could be wrong though.
Swamp Donkey
League - Top 5

Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Postby Mythical Creature » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:20 pm

David Brent wrote:

I think he will coach but definitely not Kadina. Hearing Andamooka.
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby barrys antz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 am

Am hearing strong word that o'donohue and jolly are in the move to the barossa? Anyone got any info? 2 big losses if true
barrys antz
Rookie

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Tanunda

Postby hotspur » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:04 am

Am hearing strong word that o'donohue and jolly are in the move to the barossa? Anyone got any info? 2 big losses if true

Think that they might end up at the same club as Ben's brother. Huge ins if it's true.
hotspur
Under 16s

Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby bombers boy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:50 am

hotspur wrote:Am hearing strong word that o'donohue and jolly are in the move to the barossa? Anyone got any info? 2 big losses if true

Think that they might end up at the same club as Ben's brother. Huge ins if it's true.

o'donohue is out for sure doing pre season with the crows SANFL squad then going to play with his brother not sure about jolly tho
bombers boy
Under 16s

Been liked: 1 time

Postby one day I will » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:30 am

Where does bens brother play footy? Even if the pair do leave cms will still be very good. Prob got a line up of blokes who wanna play there!!
one day I will
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby hotspur » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:31 am

Think O'Donohue will play in Barossa when not playing for Crows. Also think another important player - as well as Jolly - heading to same Barossa team.
hotspur
Under 16s

Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby one day I will » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 pm

Do u know wat barossa team?
one day I will
Under 16s