Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Q. » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:59 pm

HH3 wrote:You said something about something very sexually graphic.

Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby HH3 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:00 pm

I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Johno6 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:00 pm

Q. wrote:
HH3 wrote:You said something about something very sexually graphic.

lol I was going to post that one in the thread were onsong did his chicken, but wasn't sure how well it would go down
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Crap - Parsons nose USED to be my favourite part of the chook.

Not anymore :(
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Squids » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:59 pm

I see you can buy chocolate covered rice cakes now.....no wonder there is an obesity epidemic.
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Squids » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:33 pm

The time before fishing......goes so s l o w
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Squids wrote:I see you can buy chocolate covered rice cakes now.....no wonder there is an obesity epidemic.

Still better than chocolate covered anything isn't it? Hey?
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby Gozu » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Shaver Shop.

Dodgy as. I bought a pair of hair clippers from their West Lakes store Wahl brand which is supposedly a good brand and made sure I got the made in USA ones not the made in China ones which have bad reviews and even after oiling the blade and adjusting it it would still rip my hair out. Gave them to my mother who lives near West Lakes mall to take them back and get the money back, she gets the money back on everything.

Anyway the owner of the store said a lot of Wahl clippers have been coming back as they're meant to be oiled internally when assembled at the factory but a lot of them even the made in USA ones aren't. My mother asked for the money back $40 he refused, he took them apart oiled them inside said here you go and gave them back to her even though she told him I had bought a new pair of clippers in the interim and was going to stick with them. After she told me it says on the docket if the item doesn't do what it's supposed to do (couldn't even shave my short hair) then entitled to a refund.

So she took them back again a few days later that's when the dicking around really started, young lady says no I can't help you has to be the owner or manager for things like that, my mother asks when will the owner next be in so goes in on that day, owner decided not to come in that day won't be back in for another week and the manager says he can't do refunds.

So she goes back in there today when the owner was 'back in' and he was armed with all these ACCC print-outs "nah this clause here says I don't need to give you your money back because I fixed it", she says "we haven't tried it again to know if it works or not and as it wasn't working properly when we bought them we want the money back". She said he wasn't even listening to her and talking over the top of her ACCC this ACCC that and you're not getting the money back.

Bloody $40!

Fortunate I didn't go in as I'd have dropped the prick after that so now will go through Westfield and whatever channels are available.

Will never buy anything from a Shaver Shop again.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:00 am

bloody packer dating miranda kerr.... ugly bugger. only another example that money can buy happiness
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby Booney » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:12 am

woodublieve12 wrote:bloody packer dating miranda kerr.... ugly bugger. only another example that money can buy happiness

Who says he's "happy"? I'd bet he's a pretty lonely man since his wife and children left.

Like I said in the Shane Warne discussion. Doesn't matter how hot she is. Someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10779 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:52 am

Booney wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:bloody packer dating miranda kerr.... ugly bugger. only another example that money can buy happiness

Who says he's "happy"? I'd bet he's a pretty lonely man since his wife and children left.

Like I said in the Shane Warne discussion. Doesn't matter how hot she is. Someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

Didn't she leave because he was "allegedly" screwing someone else? Doubt he's been lonely ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Booney » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote:

Didn't she leave because he was "allegedly" screwing someone else? Doubt he's been lonely ;)

Without being too melancholy, just because you have someone by your side doesn't mean you're not lonely. Anywho, he's boning Miranda Kerr....good for him.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10779 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Booney wrote:

firstly, if he's not happy with Miranda, considering his head, there is something wrong with him. secondly, i reckon i could tolerate her, given the opportunity

bloody packer!!!!
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Booney wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote:

Without being too melancholy, just because you have someone by your side doesn't mean you're not lonely. Anywho, he's boning Miranda Kerr....good for him.

true, BUT c'mon... it's not like he's crashed his ferrari and then got a datsun 120Y... it's the bloody other way around... FFS
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Johno6 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

I would say packer is pretty happy with his life.

but I don't know him personally so that's just an outsider looking in
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:19 pm

whoever invented crab walks. the push ups then shuffle 5 moves to the left thing while staying in the push up position... NEEDS TO BE SHOT IN THE D**K!! Bloody sore today...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Bully » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Booney wrote:

with that amount of money he wont be lonely for long.
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:24 am

woodublieve12 wrote:whoever invented crab walks.

I'm guessing crabs did mate.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2050 times
Been liked: 3893 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Jase » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:18 pm

The B@stards at Foxtel who decided to get rid of MTV Classic and replace it with MTV Dance and Smooth...

Dickheads....

:(

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1480 times
Been liked: 552 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:03 pm

All these "epic rants" taking the top story spot on news websites nearly every day. Usually restaurant things like notes on tips or online reviews that result in them going "viral". Firstly, anyone who gives a **** about this stuff should get a hobby. And secondly, Im pretty confident 99.9% of these things are fake as **** anyway.

Rant over ;)
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion