Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Gozu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:46 am

Is it just me or is customer service going out the window?

I don't expect to be treated like a king but a few places recently I've experienced crap customer service tonight we ordered at HJ's 'Twosday' 2 whoppers for the price of one, medium cappuccino & a voucher for a 95c cheeseburger. Go around to the window to pay and the chick says $14.35 I said "no it's 2 whoppers for the price of one, you know the sign back there" she calls the manager over who almost immediately walks off then the chick comes back and says no it will be $14.35, just said see ya and drove off.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 am

Yes customer service has deteriorated terribly

what you could do to really annoy HJs is go through the drive thru just when its getting busy, order two whoppers for the price of one and then argue the point as cars build up behind. I think you should have success with such a measure.
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11853 times
Been liked: 3601 times

Postby Gozu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:04 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Yes customer service has deteriorated terribly

what you could do to really annoy HJs is go through the drive thru just when its getting busy, order two whoppers for the price of one and then argue the point as cars build up behind. I think you should have success with such a measure.

Nah I wouldn't do that, that's just punishing all the people behind me for no reason.

There is nothing worse than sitting in a drive-thru queue with some idiot at the front holding everyone up either by ordering 10 meals or arguing the toss over some seemingly minor detail.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Postby heater31 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Gozu wrote:

Nah I wouldn't do that, that's just punishing all the people behind me for no reason.

There is nothing worse than sitting in a drive-thru queue with some idiot at the front holding everyone up either by ordering 10 meals or arguing the toss over some seemingly minor detail.

Exactly if the moron at the cash terminal can't compute in 30 seconds what you are on about then they don't deserve your business.

Same deal when you ask for no pickles....and the bastards put it on there anyway. It's not worth the shit fight to get what you want.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby fisho mcspaz » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Freezing my arse off and not being able to cut up the bloody big logs in the woodheap. Mr McSpaz's log splitter is nearly as tall as I am, if I use a handsaw I'll be there till the cows come home, and I've tried driving a hatchet in and hitting it with a sledgehammer, to no avail. We do have a chainsaw but I'd rather not die today. :?
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby heater31 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 pm

fisho mcspaz wrote:Freezing my arse off and not being able to cut up the bloody big logs in the woodheap. Mr McSpaz's log splitter is nearly as tall as I am, if I use a handsaw I'll be there till the cows come home, and I've tried driving a hatchet in and hitting it with a sledgehammer, to no avail. We do have a chainsaw but I'd rather not die today. :?

At least you would stay warm trying to cut the log with a hand saw..... ;)

I got a nice scar on my thumb where my grandfather thought it would be a good idea for me to cut up kindling with a tomahawk, was brilliant for 10 mins until I missed the wood :oops:
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:35 pm

ah, chopping wood. memories from my childhood that i hate haha.

the old man never paid for wood ever, relied on getting it from farmer mates whose tree had fallen down, etc etc.

so random early sunday mornings, with no warning, me and my brother would be hauled out of bed and it would be a full day of holding logs whilst dad cut them into trailer sized bits with the chainsaw, then home to cut them smaller and stack them in the wood sheds.

worst was when we were 16-20 or so when still at home, and dad would know were were hung over and yet still we had to go and do it. and because he knew we would both leave home some time soon, he stockpiled about 7 years worth of wood before we left.

wonder how 23 year old little bro is going still at home haha.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Gozu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 pm

heater31 wrote:
Gozu wrote:

Exactly if the moron at the cash terminal can't compute in 30 seconds what you are on about then they don't deserve your business.

Same deal when you ask for no pickles....and the bastards put it on there anyway. It's not worth the shit fight to get what you want.

Agree it was just made more annoying because the first HJ's we went to had a sign on their speaker box saying their coffee machine wasn't working (seems to be a semi-regular thing with HJ's) and as I wanted a medium cappuccino even more than the bloody burgers went to the next closest one where this happened. So went back to the original one (whose coffee machine was still broken) and just got the 2 for 1 whoppers!
Gozu
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Just had a HJ's open in the Barossa and its been flat out since opening. I went to the drive thru, waited patiently in the line for about 35mins and when i got to the ordering speaker i was informed they didnt have EFTPOS at the drive through. The girl asked if this was going to be a problem and i said yes, i didnt have a cracker on me. She then informed me I would have to wait in the line until i could get out and then go and park and come into the store. By my calculations this was going to take another 30-45mins as the line inside was out the front door. I offered to get out of the car when i was at the window and come inside and pay which they wouldnt do.
After thinking for a little while and still having not moved anywhere and very pissed off i came up with a plan. I informed them that i would be locking my car up and leaving it there. Its a tight one lane drive thru. Sure enough i get the manager to speak to me. "Sir do u have pay pass?" "Why yes i do" I replied.
She said "Well we can take your order and and you can give me your card and i will take it to the front and process it there"
Why the F^& didnt they ask that in the 1st place, im sure i wasnt the only one that didnt have cash.

So as someone posted earlier if its going to effect the bottomline significantly they will come up with a solution. Some people just need to be prodded a little bit to provide satisfactory customer service
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Q. » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:32 pm

F*** HJs.

Gimme Nordburger or Burger Foundry any day of the week. Quality burgers and great customer service.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 pm

My Tapatalk app not working, as soon as I open it it just closes and I get a notification that Tapatalk has stopped. Turned my phone off and on, uninstalled then reinstalled it three times and it's still not working. FFS. Anyone else having an issue with Tapatalk or anyone know how to solve this issue? Any help would be gladly appreciated because Tapatalk is the best thing since sliced bread (when it's working of course).
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10340 times
Been liked: 1520 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby BoundaryRider84 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:08 pm

bennymacca wrote:ah, chopping wood. memories from my childhood that i hate haha.

the old man never paid for wood ever, relied on getting it from farmer mates whose tree had fallen down, etc etc.

so random early sunday mornings, with no warning, me and my brother would be hauled out of bed and it would be a full day of holding logs whilst dad cut them into trailer sized bits with the chainsaw, then home to cut them smaller and stack them in the wood sheds.

worst was when we were 16-20 or so when still at home, and dad would know were were hung over and yet still we had to go and do it. and because he knew we would both leave home some time soon, he stockpiled about 7 years worth of wood before we left.

wonder how 23 year old little bro is going still at home haha.

The old Silverfox, very clever individual
WE ARE GEELONG!
BoundaryRider84
League - Best 21

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 223 times

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:My Tapatalk app not working, as soon as I open it it just closes and I get a notification that Tapatalk has stopped. Turned my phone off and on, uninstalled then reinstalled it three times and it's still not working. FFS. Anyone else having an issue with Tapatalk or anyone know how to solve this issue? Any help would be gladly appreciated because Tapatalk is the best thing since sliced bread (when it's working of course).

working for me still with iphone 5
bennymacca
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:22 pm

bennymacca wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:My Tapatalk app not working, as soon as I open it it just closes and I get a notification that Tapatalk has stopped. Turned my phone off and on, uninstalled then reinstalled it three times and it's still not working. FFS. Anyone else having an issue with Tapatalk or anyone know how to solve this issue? Any help would be gladly appreciated because Tapatalk is the best thing since sliced bread (when it's working of course).

working for me still with iphone 5

Mine seems to be playing silly buggers.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Q. » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Mine force closes frequently, just saying that YouTube has stopped unexpectedly.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 pm

its certainly not the most stable app. mine has trouble refreshing, sometimes i just force quite and it comes back
bennymacca
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 pm

bennymacca wrote:its certainly not the most stable app. mine has trouble refreshing, sometimes i just force quite and it comes back

Definitely not the most stable app, mine has trouble refreshing sometimes too. It has improved though and most of the time it's great and I absolutely love it but it can be frustrating and play silly buggers on occasion. I reinstalled it for a forth time and it seems to be working now lol, it recently updated so maybe that's why it wasn't working earlier.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Q. wrote:

Mine force closes frequently, just saying that YouTube has stopped unexpectedly.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail.

Mine has done that when I've gone to play videos.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:07 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
bennymacca wrote:its certainly not the most stable app. mine has trouble refreshing, sometimes i just force quite and it comes back

Definitely not the most stable app, mine has trouble refreshing sometimes too. It has improved though and most of the time it's great and I absolutely love it but it can be frustrating and play silly buggers on occasion. I reinstalled it for a forth time and it seems to be working now lol, it recently updated so maybe that's why it wasn't working earlier.

yeah its still awesome
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Jase » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Haven't been having any issues with mine... the only time I have any issues is when the Wi-Fi is acting up...
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1480 times
Been liked: 552 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion