Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

I see 3 of the Central clubs have been busy in the sponsorship side, naming their ovals with the sponsors name, i.e.
Ironbank now Mortgage Choice Adelaide Hills Oval
Torrens Valley now Hughes Construction Oval
Lobethal now Thomas Foods International Oval.

Fantastic idea! Anyone want to start suggesting others?

STA or Greyhound Buses Oval at Echunga as apparently they'll be 'bussing' up most of their Senior Colts from Adelaide (??)
Haha!
by hillscrow
Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

I heard today Echunga are really struggling for junior players and in particular Under 13's. Wonder what move the HFL will make if they happen to forfeit a game in the first week or two?
Maybe if there's a forfeit by a Junior team, the A Grade has 1 premiership point deducted...then maybe the senior players might actually take some care of the Junior programmes...just remember senior players, it's the kids' subs that put you on the field and line your pockets!!
by hillscrow
Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Any word out there on how Rosewater looked today against United from the Adelaide Plains League? Word is heavy & slow?
by hillscrow
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Being relatively new to this thread I'd like to commend Central Utd after watching them last week against Blackfriars. Although Blackfriars were clearly the better team, at no time did CU drop their heads or give in. The first half was well contested and only the polish and maybe fitness level was the cause of the blowout. As I understand it previous years there may have been a lack of discipline in the same circumstances. Well done CU, keep at it.
by hillscrow
Wed May 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |