Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Does anyone from GG know how the young lad is that got stretchered off at the end of the game??

Yeah Tyler will be OK. Bit of concussion and got the all clear from the x-ray on his back.

As stated before by an SW poster, we cleared out in the first quarter to lead by 34 points at qtr time (should've been more, if only we kicked straight). Then afterwards SW just turned it on and ran over the top of us......don't get to see many A grade games but no 13 for SW can go.

So glad to hear. It doesn't matter what team a player is from, when they go down like that you still worry. Yeah #13 has found form in the last 6 weeks, after a very quiet year. Struggled with injury through most of season, but has come out firing when it counts. Top effort from all the lads Saturday, glad I didn't have to pick best players ;)
by junior13
Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Ok, that explains another little ditty I heard, in that they may have already suggested they won't go up next year.

Not sure if they would ever actually exercise that right though, the Westies I know have always aimed to play as high as they can.

Unless of course, everyone is going back to Brahma ;)
I've head rumblings about this as well. Howden has been doing a massive job, hope for Westies sake he stays and they take the challenge on.

Saisbury West have always aimed to play higher divisions. As far as I have heard, all players want to stay together at westies, and the coach has been rumoured to be going to two wells, virginia, salisbury north and brahma lodge. Who knows, maybe the AFL will be the next rumour. Lol. A few ex-players are also rumoured to be coming back. The club are all looking forward to division 3 next year.
by junior13
Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |