Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

It does amaze me how people "know" how much certain players are on. When in fact unless you've seen the contract its like chinese whispers. I'll agree players and clubs are inflating prices though. Trouble is if one club doesn't pay another probably will
by Hidden Tiger
Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Half way mark of the year how does everyone see it panning out? From a distance it seems Virginia are the standout with Two Wells and Mallala a step behind. The battle for fourth is about to heat up. Hummocks in the box seat to snatch it but United look dangerous once all their returning players get some match fitness. My black and white spies (pie spies) tell me the tigers were pretty good until they ran out of petrol tickets late in the game. Never count out Balak either they started their run to the finals about this time last year. Thoughts?
by Hidden Tiger
Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matthew Krieg named as United Coach 2016. Apparantly Crewdson only found out he wasnt coaching last night. Pretty unproffessional if you ask me
by Hidden Tiger
Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree Swamp. United have left it so late the bloke has little or no chance of picking up another A Grade job. We were hearing Kreigs name over this way in August linked to United. He's been burnt big time but he's not the first and wont be the last coach to suffer that fate.
by Hidden Tiger
Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

chopper7 wrote:Does anyone know the names of the two players heading from Freeling to United next season?

Not sure about the ones from Freeling but Jamie Williams apparantly an in to solve their goal kicking woes
by Hidden Tiger
Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

magpieeagle wrote:
OnSong wrote:
magpieeagle wrote:Any preseason games planned as yet?

Balaklava heading to Barossa Districts on April 2

OS My son informs myself Cocks At Mallala?

I'm informed there are mostly vaginas there magpie :)
by Hidden Tiger
Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |