Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH)

Only people this suits is Batsmen and owners of pubs considering how early certain games will be over when the weaker teams play the stronger teams! The discrepancy between the strong teams and weak teams will increase due to the fact the best bowlers won't be able to bowl as much, I tell you if I'm playing in a weak team and am trying to compete with a top team I'm using 3 bowlers for the day to give us the best chance. Anyone who disagrees with this is delusional and complete out of touch with the game!
by inside word
Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH)

If nothing else, the Strath motion has got AEHCA people posting on this site again!

And then there was silence, it appears that a couple of days of vocal outrage from a few has given way to the silence of acceptance by the majority.

Well I wouldn't agree with that.... It's not the last we've heard of this vote.....

have heard there are a few rumblings but not sure how this will change the vote.

The unfortunate thing is if this vote stands players are lost to the Comp, which makes this vote a disaster. Considering this vote was meant to bring players to the game...
by inside word
Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |