Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Long time viewer, first time poster!

Thought I'd throw my two cents in about two game I managed to catch over the weekend.

Hectorville Reserves vs. Smithfield Reserves - Was a really good game to watch! Both teams have some good talent in their squads! Surprised to see Nisbet playing in the reserves. Sam Shaw & Brandon Thompson are good additions to the team, coming from Central United but now both back at home @ Smithfield. Alex Smith @ Hectorville has great potiental! Score was close all game, until Smithfield found a nice burst of energy in the heat! Tired legs showed in the last quarter for both teams. Hectorville almost game back with a few easy goals, but just wasn't meant to be. Good win by Smithfield.

Hectorville vs. Smithfield A Grade. The result of this game really came down to poor skills & accuracy. Smithfield managed to score 1.8 in the first quarter alone, but it didn't stop there. Most of the game panned out that way. Not to take anything away from either team. They both had great squads including Daniel Marston @ Smithfield and Luke Broadbent @ Hectorville! Both teams could look dangerous as the year progresses, if they manage to scrub up on their skills and ball errors. Good outing! Good footy to watch.

First time @ Hectorville oval for me, but I have to say wow, it's an impressive oval! Look forward to going back their in the future.
by SharpEye1021
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |