Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Grade Cricket

Yeah I've scanned the databases of The Age, the New York Times and The Advertiser and I just cannot find a link to this supposed suspension.

Or any other Adelaide grade cricket suspension for that matter, in any media source in the world.

Few posters choking on their Weet Bix this morning. Page 52 - Ben Hook's column.

Bernhardt said SACA had never seen a case of tampering. I cannot recall any incident during my 15 years at SACA that have been referred to the Commisioner and I am also confident that there has not been any convictions. During my time I do recall some speculation. However the level of evidence provided on that occasion was not sufficient for the Grade Cricket Committe to refer it.

So Tony Clifton, you can be the first to apologise for your smart arse post above. I then await everyone else who jumped on E14 bandwagon to post an apology and I'll screen dump and email to my man Gats.
Didn't say there had been

But lack of "a link" isn't anything because there are no links and I'm pretty sure that's not because no player has ever been suspended for anything before.

Think you will find the Umpires decided to let sleeping dogs lie as at the time Joe held a County Contract and left before the season was completed. In hindsight maybe they shouldn't have. Back then Northern Districts and East Torrens were being watched continually and I can recall East Torrens getting their knickers in a knot over being warned in a One Day Semi Final. The carry on that day cost one of their First Class players a Shield match due to a suspension.
by heater31
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |