Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: River Murray Football League talk

a massive thank you to the good folk out at Meningie for their hospitality and of course the game today. That's one beautiful looking oval you've got there!
by Footy Chick
Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Settle down girls, your all going to be alright!

I think Mypo have stuffed up last week and will receive another pasting this week. Even the quality ins for them wont have enough affect as the Bears are the form team of the comp. Bears by 47pts

I also think Imps may get up over Mannum as they don't get paid double time on Sundays so their imports will only put in a half baked effort. Imps by 17pts

In the Ressies, I think we can get the job done but Meningie have a pretty decent side so don't want to under estimate them. As for the sunday game, who cares? Its a clear 3 horse race but I think the Bluds will get over the line

Hope your right Biff and our boys can back up last wks effort with another win. Bears by 20 points

Also think last wks result will be much the same for Mannum and I think they will get the job done. Mannum 19 points

In the Ressies, I think tomorrow's game will be a ripper and would love to see our boys hold the pressure on like they did a month ago and get the job done, but with Muffy and Girardi back in I think that may be just enough to get ramblers over the line. Ramblers by 11 points

And for Mypo v Jervois. I think with Jervois As out, they may have snuck a couple down after some discussions regarding there top 21. And this will be enough for them. Jervois by 15 points

Meningie give midfield supply to buckets Jed Durdin and the Bhudda and they will be really hard to stop. Good luck boys still love ya both. :D
by Yank Man
Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BOING BOING BOING....all the way back to Adelaide with your massive paychecks!

Whispers around today that Pech & Ribbons to the Barossa, Sheedy & Hall to retire and Bowen & Clayton moving on! Could make for a very tough few seasons coming up for the Roos.
by biffboy
Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fidge is probably looking for jobs after today. Out coached. Although doesn't help when you have very few blokes who get the hard ball. Some built like Tarzan and play like Jane. What happened to your fitness advantage biffboy? Meningie well deserved best team most of the year. Congrats.
by Ramrod
Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Interesting round.!!! Great win by our blokes , welcome back luke your a star. Jervois are not that bad we are just playing a great brand of footy. The Bears won easily as expected thanks to the rmfl , mick Ohara and Dalwood, Mannum won in an apparent upset , my mail says billy nearly knows how to coach , Steve hein has nick named the coach billy kanardly .

What happened on saturday UTB? Heard you blokes were in it for a while but maybe just got 'out coached' in the end :D
Well OB, we were beaten by a better team on the day to be honest. Obviously Mypo got their act together after last week, are Mannum that good ??. Gee rush to defend Kanardly after one win,i think you may be Kanardly. Stevie is the best bloke going around , BUT, we have given him everything in the way of personal this year and he needs to make it work. I know this will be his last year as A grade coach so all the best to him , he will bounce back as the players gel. By the way it was spot the local , I didn't even see Steve Hein , have you recruited another one. Billy , you should be winning with the amount of players you have recruited, you are now being named tigers as their is no Mypolonga in there just like the bears is no Meningie, must be very ungratifying as a coach and a club to win knowing full well you had nothing to do with it but simply buy players. This week the geographically challenged bears vrs Mannum, I think the entire league will be supporting Mannum , however, the odds are against Mannum given the team that the rmfl has put together for the bears.
Just some FACTS from that game
Mypo= 13 lads who have come up through their junior program played
Imps= 11 lads that played juniors at the club
by Wynarka
Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have no affiliation with RMFL... but I think it was Kerry Packer who said..."Learn the rules to the game".
It sounds like you're VERY bitter UTB....

In my opinion, if theyre playing within the rules, then good on them for utilising resources and having a club people are happy to play for.
by mrp2626
Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |