Search found 345 matches

Return

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Drew box 7 for the final. Really couldn’t have asked for a better draw especially with the feral placed awkwardly in 5.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190706/a1eacdd62813c842f2d5d286770089d6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Groover
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy days lads!
Let’s hope for another big week

3 of ours go around this week and all will be chances
Thursday angle park
R5 box8 miss breakout

Gawler Friday
R2 box 4 miss takiri

Saturday
In the big one
R5 box 7 mister harlewood

by Groover
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy days lads!
Let’s hope for another big week

3 of ours go around this week and all will be chances
Thursday angle park
R5 box8 miss breakout

Gawler Friday
R2 box 4 miss takiri

Saturday
In the big one
R5 box 7 mister harlewood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Miss Breakout!!! Well done.
You guys are on fire.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Once she lobbed second I was confident she would win, took a little longer than expected to get in front though!
We will take the win though and hope the form continues for the litter in the next couple days [emoji106]

by Groover
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Miss Takiri 2nd today, stumbled after the initial jump, ended up doing well to at least get 2nd after getting swamped

by Groover
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Feral franky - what a pain in the ass on T1

Agreed, but oh well! Great experience anyway and I’m sure he will get a crack at another big one soon enough [emoji106]

by Groover
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another big weekend ahead with our litter.

Thursday at angle park
R8 - 6 Miss Breakout
Jumped well and finished off nicely to win her heat last week, has a tough draw and I don’t think she gets the good run this time around. Place bet best.

Friday at Gawler
R2 - 1 Miss Takiri
Let us down as a short fav last week, but gets another good chance this one. Should have no trouble leading and with clear running she should account for these. Win bet if not too short.

Saturday at Meadows
R9 - 1 Mister Harlewood
Group 1 heats of the Maturity, gets a good chance from the inside draw. Always tough to win in these races, but he’s good enough and gets a good chance. Watch, will run favourite, main danger Jaro Bale.

by Groover
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Bingo
Miss Breakout

Well done! Brilliant result!!!!!

Really happy with that! Surprised she jumped to the lead. Did better than I thought she would, but we will definitely take the good luck [emoji106]

by Groover
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Miss Takiri salutes for followers today [emoji106]

by Groover
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big night at the Meadows tonight so I thought I’d do a preview on the heats of the Maturity for you guys.

Race 3 (heat 1)
Super race to kick things off with plenty of chances, but I think the 7 tauwitchere gets a decent cart across here and will be hard to hold out. Tips 7-2-4-1

Race 4 (heat 2)
Another tough race again, but I like what the 3 showed in the Peter Mosman so she’s my on top pick as I think she can lead here and hang on to win. Main danger will be the 7 who is all class. Tips 3-7-1-4

Race 5 (heat 3)
The 2 Start a riot has shown promise in his career and really takes a liking to the top class races. 5 Say Hi is one that will also be challenging in this one. Tips 2-5–7-3

Race 6 (heat 4)
Race full of big guns here and it’s really hard to tip against the punters favourite dog 7 Feral Franky, slow out and does things the hard way, but has great field sense and is super strong. If he finds trouble though this race would be wide open. Tips 7-6-3-2

Race 7 (heat 5)
Another race full of chances, but I think 4 Querencia can do SA proud here, runs super sectionals and comes off a flying 29.29 at angle park. Tips 4-3-5-6

Race 8 (heat 6)
Super dog Sennachie returns here from his track record Brisbane cup win. Small field due to scratchings only helps his case here. Watch the clock if he steps in front, I really think he can run 29.50 and under here.
Tips 3*-4-8-1

Race 9 (heat 7)
Very even race here with plenty of chances, but if Mister Harlewood steps clean and gets a clear run to the first bend the race will be done and dusted. Has shown a lot of promise in recent history and comes back from a Vic Peters effort in which he was considered to be a big chance to knock off the feral, but had no luck in the final. Not sure I’d be taking the skinny odds on offer though. If Harley finds trouble then the 6 Jaro Bale will be right there to take the win.
Tips 1-6-7-3

Race 10 (heat 8)
Last chance to make the final here and after the scratching of Cawbourne Marty this race only leaves a couple of genuine chances.
6 Jebrynah has been super so far and shows he is more than capable of taking out a race like this, also 4 Weblec Jack is another coming off a promising Vic Peters campaign.
Tips 6-4-3-9

Pre Final selections
Sennachie
Tauwitchere
Feral Franky

by Groover
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gawler today
Race 3 box 7 Miss Takiri
Goes around again on the track she likes, if she can keep up to her form from Friday she should be in the finish here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Late scr. Wrist??

Yeah she had a bit of a shake off when she left the kennel house and must have stepped on something or a bit awkwardly. She lifted up her foot after that in view of the vet and was taken out the race. Probably for the best, trainer was unphased by it so no big issues.

by Groover
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another good run, Miss Breakout starting to become a very consistent dog, showing a lot of the same traits as her mother miss woods, which is really nice!

by Groover
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 4 ran outta gas chasing her late, her 1 pace all round is what I like, her mum was the same, no super sectionals, just a nice steady pace all the way around.

by Groover
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sandown tonight
R2 - 2 Mister Harlewood
Is a short fav, but this is a tough race and he hasn’t been his best lately. 4 is good value for the win.

Friday Gawler
R12 - 8 Miss Takiri
Late scratching last start and is raring to go. Will go close in this.

Saturday Meadows
R12 - 8 Miss Bellawood
Reruns from injury and comes up against a couple handy ones, put in exotics.

by Groover
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mister Harlewood 2nd tonight, but put in a much better effort this week, positive signs that he can put the bad box manners behind him. Watch for next start.

by Groover
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sandown tonight
R2 - 2 Mister Harlewood
Is a short fav, but this is a tough race and he hasn’t been his best lately. 4 is good value for the win.

Friday Gawler
R12 - 8 Miss Takiri
Late scratching last start and is raring to go. Will go close in this.

Saturday Meadows
R12 - 8 Miss Bellawood
Reruns from injury and comes up against a couple handy ones, put in exotics.

2nd, 1st, 2nd [emoji106]

by Groover
Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tuesday night @ Warragul
Race 7 box 6 Mister Harlewood
Heats of the St ledger over 460mtr. Last run was positive and will need to replicate that to be a chance here. Worth an E/W bet

Thursday night @ Angle park
Race 5 box 8 Miss Breakout
600mtr race again and steps slightly up in class here. No pace from the 7 will help. Another E/W bet preferred here

by Groover
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Mister Harlewood just didnt get much room/luck early. Ran on well for 3rd. Still a positive run.

Yeah happy with his run, a couple of good tough efforts in a row. Gets 2nd reserve for the final as well.

by Groover
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:SA Distance final tomorrow night.

weakest representation I think I have ever seen.

time to go shopping for a stayer.

We were very close to putting Miss Breakout in, but thought she’s just not quite ready yet.

by Groover
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Track is slower than usual, wet+had a light Harrow last week.

But yeah another good run miss breakout, very happy with the way she is tracking

by Groover
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Friday @ Sandown
R1 box 4 Miss Bellawood
2nd run back from a spell and I think she can go close here, if she steps clean again will be hard to beat.

Saturday @ Warragul
R8 box 10 (reserve) Mister Harlewood
Eight ball is scratched already, so another scratching and we are in. Had a good look last week and should do well if he gets a start.

by Groover
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Few runners in next 2 days

Tonight
Sandown R1 box 8 Miss Bellawood
Has a positive box draw and if she can show the pace at box rise she showed 2 starts ago will go close, otherwise may struggle. Each way bet at decent odds.

Angle park R8 box 5 Miss Breakout
Put in a good run last start after getting run off the track T1, chance to happen again, but if she can be in the leading brigade early she will be in the finish. Another Each way bet preferred.

Tomorrow
Cranbourne R7 box 8 Mister Harlewood
First look at the track, but comes up with a favourable draw and with railers drawn inside he should get a clear run early. Gets around T1 without any trouble will be hard to hold out. Starting to get back to his better form, Win bet here.

by Groover
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jumped in front and carved out good time! That’s the way to do it [emoji106]

by Groover
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gizmo had an unlucky run, still a very good dog.
Harley burnt favourite backers again! Not a habit we want him to keep.

by Groover
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OAKSY Doggies Tips

Some trial info
Last week angle park
Worm wood passed his satisfactory trial
Splits were 4:50 17:22 30.71 (track was slow and he was about 1 length off that time behind emerged hummer)
Silk worm was also in that trial, was 5 off them down the back and cut that to 2 lengths.
Springvale Jorja went box to box 4:56 17:37
Has trialled 30.17 previously, railed nicely throughout and is coming back from a spell due to injury, should be hitting the track soon.

Last night
Miss Takiri first look over the 515 went 4:50 17:20 30:36
Mister kingswood went box to box 3 lengths off another worm burner pup that went 17:22
He should be back racing in the next couple weeks as well

Miss Wormwood also not too far away after a bad fall a few months back

by Groover
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OAKSY Doggies Tips

Massive weekend ahead for our pups starting Thursday and continuing on until Monday.

Thursday @ Sandown
Race 1 box 8 Miss Bellawood
Bit hit or miss since returning, so hopefully she can be a hit in this one. If she jumps and leads she will go close, otherwise she will struggle. Each way weighted place.

Friday @ Angle Park
Race 2 box 2 Mister Kingswood
Has had a spell and change of trainer, still learning but does have some ability. Not much in the field form wise, I’d say the first starter would be the one to beat. Place hope here.

Race 6 box 3 Miss Breakout
I’m super form and if she can show the box speed she did last start then the field would be hard pressed again to catch her. No concerns here, should be winning barring bad luck.

Saturday @ Cranbourne
Race 6 Box 4 Mister Harlewood
Enters his 2nd group final on the back of some positive form, as with all these big races the start is crucial. Needs to ping the lids here. Hard to have money on him with confidence but he is capable of running super races. Small each way wager here.

Sunday @ Angle Park
Race 6 box 7 Miss Takiri
Has been flying over the 400s and is ready to step up. Slight rise in grade here but she has the form and has trialled well over the journey (4.50,17.22,30.32). Should go close to stepping in front and as long as the 8 isn’t the one chasing she should go close to winning. Good each way prospects.

Monday @ Angle Park
Race 2 box 2 Springvale Jorja
Race 2 box 5 Wood Worm
Debut for my girl Jorja here, has trialled well and is jumping out the boxes quite well, I expect a forward showing here. Wood worm is resuming from some time off due to suspension, but has showed he is capable and I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes out and wins this. He is a bit slower out the boxes but does have ability. Keep both safe and rover them in your exotics.

Race 5 box 8 Silk Worm
Showed pace last start but got overtaken down the back, will need to show more before being a winning hope. Place best.

by Groover
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Paul Groover Wheeler

Lol let’s hope we can get a winner or 7....

by Groover
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Goood win Miss Breakout.
Teased them a tad down the back before putting the burners on.

Yeah my thoughts exactly, never had us worried though. She just keep ticking all the right boxes!

by Groover
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HOGG SHIELD HONOUR BOARD

Hogg High Scores

1 Honey Badgers 2830
2 The Far Callers 2776
3 Captain Who 2716
4 Has Been 2708
5 The Dukes 2698
6 Has Been 2684
7 Honda's Hopeless 2683
8 Darksiders SCE 2679
9 The Spuds 2679
10 Jay's Jocks 2674

Updated list. And there goes my high score. Gotta hate that. Looks like normal carnage has resumed though.

regards.

REB

Pretty sure this whole board gets wiped this week! Massive scores everywhere.
Good luck collating all the info REB!

by Groover
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After a successful week last week we have another week of racing ahead.

Thursday night @ Sandown
Race 2 box 2 Miss Bellawood
Put in a nice run last start and comes in well to this event. Drawn nicely and should go close to leading by T1. Main danger is out wide which should even us up a bit. Each way bet.

Thursday night @ Angle Park
Race 8 box 3 Miss Breakout
In red hot form and is stepping up to the 731mtrs where her mother made her career. Takes on some interstate runners but I’m very confident she gets the chocolates here.
Distance shouldn’t be a worry and If she runs to what I think she is capable of then this may be the last time we see some backable odds for her in a while. I’ll be taking on the win bets here *special*

Friday @ Gawler
Race 5 box 4 Mister Kingswood
Ran into the placings last start, but will need similar luck to do the same here. Watch with no investment needed.

Race 6 box 3 Miss Takiri
Impressive run last start first up over the 500mtr trip. Has good early toe and runs pretty good sectionals. I’m not 100% the 531 will suit as I think track conditions here might find her wanting at the finish here, but I’ll confidently back her for a top 3 finish. Each way bet.

Monday @ Angle Park
Race 6 box 5 Wood Worm
Nice win last time out and should continue to improve. Has decent early toe and motors down the back. Main danger is the red runner here but I think we run into the quinella here either way with it. Each way bet.

by Groover
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Miss Bellawood leads all the way at sandown and runs 29.72 [emoji106]

by Groover
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Thats what happens when you jump on the golf course....miss all the juicy winners.

Well done!

Ooooh Speedstar bound.....

Well done!!

Haha not quite speed star time but still good

by Groover
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2nd for miss breakout over the 731
Good debut over the trip though and it looks like she is going to make good going of it.
Not many 700 metre dogs around so hopefully she can continue to improve.

by Groover
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After a solid week last week we have a much quieter one this week with only 3 runners engaged.

Thursday @ Angle Park
Race 1 box 7 Miss Bellawood
Nice win last time out at Sandown and comes here in preparation for the SA oaks next week. Gets a small field and a much weaker race than what she has been in lately. I expect a win here with the 5 as the main danger.

Race 2 box 4 Mister Kingswood
Not much to say here as it’s hard to put form on first starters, but I expect ours to crash toward the rail early and cause some bother for the 1&2. Isn’t up to the standard of the outside dogs, Place at best here.

Friday @ Gawler
Race 7 box 5 Miss Takiri
Beaten favourite last time out, but did have excuses and still put in a huge run. If she jumps better here she will go close to winning. Each way bet at value odds is worth a go here.

Also to note Mister Harlewood will be trialling between races at angle park on Thursday night in preparation for next weeks SA derby.
I will post the times when they come through.

by Groover
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mister Harlewood 4.51 16.93 29.76 (12.83)

by Groover
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah we landed some good bets on feisty (miss takiri).
Honestly thought $12 was way over the odds as u could forgive her last start when she was beaten $3.40 = fav.
I would have had her around the $4.50-$5.00 mark, but hey no complaints here!

by Groover
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like it’s a medium term thing 6weeks out
Still young so has plenty of time to recover and return [emoji106]

by Groover
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would also suspect origami angel ($4 second fav) would be out as well.
Got 14days injury time on Thursday so would need a vet clearance to compete

by Groover
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OAKSY Doggies Tips

Big Thursday night ahead with the running of the SA oaks and Derby heats:

Derby Preview:

Race 1 gets us away with a heat of the derby and with only the top 2 spots going through to the final, it is sure to be a competitive affair. In this heat I like the 7 Ultimate Speed, won in fast time at WPK a couple starts back and if he replicates that run he just wins. 6 Galactic Titan will go close if 100%. 3 Weblec King is a strong type and with some luck early will be right in this. Chuck in 1 Sir truculent to fill in the F4s. Tips 7-6-3-1

Race 3 is the 2nd heat of the derby and after his trial last week 6 Mister Harlewood has been posted as favourite. Has good top end speed and will be hard to beat with a little luck early. 3 It’s a riot has good WA form and is in a strong SA kennel, no doubt he would have had a look here so will be interesting to see what he can produce. 8 Weblec Eagle was narrowly beaten first look last time out, but will be better for the run, also put in 2 Double by design in the exotics as another one who will storm home with luck early.
Tips 6-3-8-2

Race 6 looks quite open, but I’m going with the class runner here in 6 Curt Lee. He has some good form in his short career and will be firing early! 8 Mepunga Pegasus looks hard to beat if he gets across from the outside, 4 Cappy Morgan has decent Sandown Park form and from the squeeze box will be doing his best to run into the placings and add in 2 Balboa Fury for 4th as the best SA hope in this.
Tips 6-8-4-2

Race 9 and the final chance to qualify has the main local hope running here. 2 Fly for fun has come on in leaps and bounds recently and is carving out good time too, jumps well and puts in good sectionals, SPECIAL! 8 Mod squad should be right there at the finish and is capable of pinching this, Chuck in 7 Tonys Spark for 3rd and 6 Jasper the Jet for 4th
Tips 2*-8-7-6

Pre final tips
Curt Lee
Mister Harlewood
Fly for Fun

Oaks Preview

With only 3 heats of the oaks top 2 + the 2 fastest 3rds will make up the final field.

Race 4 is the first heat and it’s rather hard to go passed the 3 Mepunga Maggie, huge run last week and will be hard to beat doing that again. 4 Yindi Girl turbo will be flying early and should be running well for a long way. 1 Miss Takiri is in good form and has the gun draw, capable of running into the placings. 2 Swift Timing is another who could be right up there. Tips 3-4-1-2

Race 7 looks like another open affair, but if 5 Miss Bellawood can replicate her run from last week she will be hard to beat here. 4 Oakvale Beauty is another in good form, but I’m a little worried about the squeeze box for her. 2 Naughty Gunn is another interstate runner worthy of winning and 6 Zipping Jamie looks next best. Tips 5-4-2-6

Race 10 and the final heat of the oaks is another wide open race. I’m taking the class edge here with 6 Aston Peregrine who has massive upside from recent form. 2 Philadelphia Pip looks the likely leader and will take catching if it does, 3 Coorong Lucy looks to have a strong case to win and 7 Kisses for Cloda has been racing well here lately. Tips 6-2-3-7

Pre final tips
Aston Peregrine
Mepunga Maggie
Miss Bellawood

by Groover
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Miss Bellawood beats our curse tonight and wins. Pretty emotional connections here tonight.

by Groover
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

draws box 8 for the final.
The cherry would have been nicer, but 8 is still good. At least with box 8 you will know if u win or not after T1.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190912/001bda6f169142e3b9aa984fcd20b00b.jpg[/img]

by Groover
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Angle park tonight
Race 5 box 4 Wood Worm
Has been running well of late and this race looks very winnable for him. $2.60 currently seems a tad overs, I expect him to form into $2.20ish

by Groover
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

could be a big night, I think Star Anise and Miss Takiri should go awfully close to winning and Miss Bellawood isn't without a chance, but just needs to be in a position where she doesn't get carted on T1.

Crossing fingers all 3 can get a touch of luck early as they all have the potential there to win.
Bellawood represents us in our 3rd group final, so far our best finish is 7th as we’ve never had the luck. After her tough win last week I think she can change our fortunes here!

by Groover
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Couple of specials for tomorrow night
Take the shorts on fly for fun, just wins
Also Sir Truculent over the long trip, has been screaming for the distance and meets a weakfish lineup here.

by Groover
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Couple of specials for tomorrow night
Take the shorts on fly for fun, just wins
Also Sir Truculent over the long trip, has been screaming for the distance and meets a weakfish lineup here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Agree with both of those.
Punters HQ tried to buy sir Trucculent

Would have been a fun dog to own, runs home like a steam train, can never be OUT of a race.

by Groover
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After not much luck on Thursday we try again tonight.

Race 2 box 3 Miss Takiri
Looks a match race with the 4, I think she will lead and if she does will be hard to run down. Win bet

Race 3 box 4 Mister Kingswood
And box 6 Wood Worm
The 4 goes hard left early and isn’t much chance to win, I’d be roving the 6,7and 8 in all the multiples.

by Groover
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Angle Park tonight
Race 1 box 2 Miss Takiri and box 4 Wood Worm
I like Miss Takiri to win here, she showed at Gawler a few runs back that she has the wood on most of these and if she can be leading or be near the lead T1 I don’t think the likes of double by design or dashing Rambo can catch her. Only issue will be what sort of luck she gets to T1. She should clear the 1 but the 4 can jump and rails hard. Still at $5+ I’ll be on her.
Wood Worm at bolters odds is worth a small e/w ticket (heavy place) if the luck goes his way.

by Groover
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Saturday @ The Meadows
Race 7 box 6 Mister Harlewood first up over the 600mtrs here and looks to have a class edge on these. I’d say back him in to win, but I’ll be happier to watch and catch him next time out.

Race 9 box 5 Miss Bellawood also over the 600mtrs, has seen the track and trip and is racing well recently. Has been improving every run and I’m confident she can bounce in front and be in the finish here. Will be a good each way bet.

by Groover
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Winner and 2nd [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

by Groover
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have a few going around this weekend

Friday @ angle park
R11 box 7 Miss Takiri
Super run last time out and i can’t see why she wouldn’t continue that form. The main dangers are the 1&2 but are drawn to collide with each other early. Should be winning in good fashion here. Win bet if odds are $2.20+

Saturday @ Meadows
Race 7 box 1 Mister Harlewood
and box 4 Miss Bellawood
Both had very good runs last week, but I can’t downplay how well the 2 Gwydion is going. Won its heat last week in good time and should do well again. With the box draw the way it is I can see the inside 3 making up the trifecta as the 4 will hold anything else out. Tip 2,1,3,4

Adelaide cup tip: Sennachie just for the fact he is proven on the big stage against hot fields. Hooked on scorch is very capable but still has a bit of a way to go IMO

by Groover
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Miss Takiri

Very very solid effort that!

Yeah did the job really well tonight, stayed out of trouble and had them beat before the final straight. Got $2 on tote too [emoji106]

by Groover
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |