Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Maybe you guys better go back to Southern League if you can't travel over Anzac Hwy without losing personal on and off the field. We will be at Mitchell Park whenever , with everybody there as if it was a home game. Plus our supporters and our B Grade will hang around and watch the A's. SAAFL life. Or maybe all you Northern clubs can get your shit together and create a "Northern Football League" and let humanity escape your cretinous existence.

8)
by morell
Mon May 09, 2016 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:
Reminds me of a quote by a famous Feminist, Margaret Atwood:

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them"

She is a fiction writer...

Now who is cracking onto whose misso
by Mr Beefy
Wed May 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

**** me there is some absolute crud on here what a waste of
Time that was!! I feel like I'm a lesbian feminist now and I Might as well be a vegan too and save the bloody anaimals
by Road to Glory
Thu May 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Zartan wrote:I see the great Tom Lipson has been named in the North Haven side for tomorrow..

Word on the street is North Haven lads are running a book on what time in the 1st quarter he will do his knee again..

What time do you think @Bubba Love?

Nah they're all too interested in Ingle Farm B Grade
by The Big Shrek
Sat May 14, 2016 12:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

Load of crap by SAAFL. They want Div 1 to be league full of College teams. Punish the player not the club. SAAFL is the worst run sporting organisation in Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The SAAFL have done a brilliant job over the past few years stamping out sh!t behaviour. Players can go out with far more confidence and play footy on Saturday and then continue, business as usual, the next week without the worry of some idiot king hitting them on the footy field.

Clubs can no longer turn a blind eye or plead ignorance that 'we can't control our players, it's not our fault'.

There are no issues with the SAAFL's position for the vast majority of clubs doing the right thing. Not knowing anything about these incidents, but if the SAAFL over step on occasion with their penalties, it's a small price considering what they have achieved in this area.
by Jetters
Fri May 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

https://www.facebook.com/9NewsAdelaide/ ... 358557461/

What a bunch of legends the PAOC boys are raising money for this little girl.
by The Big Shrek
Sun May 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:or maybe it's just we are in an age where everyone is judgemental and shallow

Mate, back in my day If I had taken a photo of myself flexing my muscles in front of a mirror in the gym when I was 18 or 19 I would've been punched out before leaving the premises.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu May 26, 2016 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

aaaand I'm done :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by The Big Shrek
Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Looking at the results of each side on larger ovals (Salis, Kenil, NH, Pooraka) and with the game being played at Thebarton Oval:

Eastern Park - @ Salisbury Oval Lost by 34, @ St Marys won by 31, @ Largs Nth won by 70, @ Lindblom won by 78 (3W, 1L)

Westminster - @ Salisbury Oval lost by 1pt, @ St Marys won by 29, @ Largs Nth lost by 31, @ Lindblom won by 26 (2W, 2L)

Rd 5 - WOS def EP by 45pts @ WOS
Rd 14 - EP def WOS by 41pts @ EP
QF - EP def WOS by 19pts @ EP

Ignoring all of the above, I'm tipping Westminster OS by 11pts
by S Demon
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Flattered that Glenunga are so taken by the Jets and our players that they've tried to buy everyone from 18 -23 in our A grade.

I guess it's easier than developing your own kids.

They should do it the old fashioned way of attaching themselves to a college at the same time the points system comes in.
by Boosh
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |